{HEADING FROM: ACDC: ALAN'S HOME}

I told you we should've taken that last turn. uttered Meltdown.

That's what you've said about ALL the turns I've made. So far you've only been right once. snapped back Alan. Next time we take a cab we get a guy who speaks English.

Hey, isn't that it up ahead?

Yes it was. As they headed over the hilltop, the huge construction yard came into view. This was the first joint venture that Alan had undertaken: the joining of a demolition crew with a construction crew. The other joint owner, Robert Townsend, was also a somewhat-young entrepeneur, although he was 28.

Walking the distance to the site, Alan looked through the front gates. Wow. This is big.

Yeah, bigger than the picture led us to believe.

As Alan walked through the construction site, a small building with a big "GRAND OPENING" banner caught his attention. I guess this is where the celebration will be.

Gee, what gave that away. joked Meltdown.

As they turned the key and walked through the front door, they were met with silence. That's weird. said Alan as he turned on the master switches. Nobody's here yet.

You know what that means! said Meltdown, suddenly excited.

No. There's still more work to be done before the party invites arrive.

Aww, come on. Please please please please pleeeeeease? begged Meltdown.

Alan sighed as he connected his PET to the now-active computer. Fine. Head onto the net and head back to the NetSquare. If you need me, call me.

YES! he shouted as he streamed his data into the transporter.

{UPLOADING NETNAVI TO COMPUTER...........DONE.}
{TRANSFER DESTINATION: SHARO NET}
{PREPARING DATA PATH FOR [MELTDOWN.EXE]..........DONE}
{TRANSFERRING..........DONE}

{ESTABLISHING NETNAVI LINK.....