Sylvan Station Suites

Marian and Tajana shared some pillow talk as their hostess worked on their cure in the kitchen. Taylor would probably recognize they were talking, but unless they got loud, she probably wouldn't read anything into it. The two would hear the occasional clacking of dishes and the clink of silverware as she moved about.

Other than that, the two would be left alone with the scattered aftermath of their playtime, the couple of reminders standing out against the previous tidiness of Taylor's half of her room... her closet door still ajar, the mostly-naked guests on her disheveled bed, her pants discarded on the floor.

Ominously, however, they'd soon find they weren't as alone as they expected: a set of footsteps sounded from the hall outside the door they'd entered, and the doorknob rattled. It rattled a bit more, becoming harder to ignore even if the ladies had been talking over it... and then stopped. In all likelihood, Nora had come back, realized the door must be locked for some reason related to the magic, and then decided to leave.

That would have been the reasonable, desirable answer... unfortunately, if the ladies decided to let it go with that, they might not be listening closely enough to hear a tell-tale jingling from outside the door.

If Taylor noticed any of this, she wasn't saying anything: the sounds from the kitchen continued, undisturbed.
"Ooooh, Words!" Marian hissed, using Taylor's buzzword as a makeshift curse. "And bad ones! I think Taylor's roomie is going to break in on the festivities," she worried, quietly, forgetting Nora's name for the moment despite having made creative use of the girl's Halloween costume. "We gotta do something!"

"Actually, we don't," Tajana corrected her wife in a whisper. "I get where you're coming from, but doing anything right now would be to break the terms of our spell. We must continue to be succubi-"

"Are you listening to yourself?! She's a college girl with a PET! She's going to photograph us and those photos are going to go everywhere! Or the ones of you will, anyway... you're a celebrity!" Marian complained, scampering to the door to hold it shut with her practically naked body, which she now forgot to cover the top of as she spread her arms instead. At that point, she quieted down, knowing her voice would carry through the door.

"No, no... A succubus wouldn't prevent her entering," Tajana complained, trying to keep her voice down while stepping up from the bed with a look of worry on her face. "You know I don't like to contradict you, but we have a role to play. If we break it now, Taylor's day will be ruined."

Marian gave her an exasperated glare, as if saying, "You don't think being barged in on after hypnotizing her favorite actor and stripping her favorite actor and her wife to almost nothing is going to ruin it already?" Instead, she bounded quickly away from the door, grabbed her wife's hand, and dragged her towards the kitchen. "Split the difference!" she encouraged Tajana in a hurried hiss.

Once the two barged into the kitchen area, Marian put back on her sexy face, doing an amazing job of making it look like she hadn't just been skipping around a small dormitory room, while Tajana made a less game effort, breathing heavily. "Master, it seems your friend has arrived again. Should she join in on the festivities?" Marian asked, keeping her hands crossed at her breasts and smiling coquettishly. This was more a warning to Taylor than anything, as well as a desperate plea to somehow bail things out.

"A foursome?" Tajana gasped, from behind. Marian wasn't sure if she was dense or joking... Unfortunately, neither one of them had any way to not stare at Taylor's presumed pantslessness now, unless she'd somehow found a way to cover herself.
Marian and Tajana scampered around a bit in the near buff, searching for some way out of their predicament, feeling the already small room getting smaller all the time. "Taylor, is that you?" Nora's voice came from the other side of the door. "Do you mind- Taylor!" Nora called, hearing the footsteps now retreating.

Taylor's two guests retreated into the kitchen, hoping their hostess had something more useful than fake medicine to bring them out of their fake hypnotic states. In the kitchen, the two would find Taylor had taken some step towards modesty: funnily enough, she had put on an apron, not much unlike Marian's previous costume. She hadn't found anything for her bottom, and so it was exposed to them for a split second before she turned around from the pot she was tending in a quick, shy hop. "O-oh! No, please wait outside a second while I-"

Taylor froze and went bug-eyed again when she realized what Marian was saying. "No! She's not- ugh, that's besides the point, think think think! Wooooords, please...!" Taylor held her fists to the side of her head and looked as though she might be going into one of her periods of consulting her Words. There was a breathless moment when it wasn't clear how long she'd be there, before she moved the pot off the stove and turned the knob off in a flash, ignoring her lack of modesty as she cleared the kitchen and hit the light switch, pulling the kitchen door shut. The shades were drawn on the only window in the kitchen, so there was practically no light in the room.

"All right, you two have to stay quiet. Stay quiet or the, um, the fun will be over! You can, uh, have fun in the d-dark or something if you've got to," Taylor hissed in a whisper, "but try not to make any noise! I'll talk to Nora. After she's gone I'll handle the medicine. Don't make a sound!"

Taylor began making a meditative "Ooooohm" as the door of the apartment opened.

Nora's feet moved alarmingly fast across the small room. There was a sound of rummaging. "Taylor? You and your guests still having fun?"

Taylor's voice cracked briefly, but she ignored the question and continued her humming. She was apparently banking on Nora leaving her alone... the two mothers would have to hope that this was a familiar bit between the two roommates, and Taylor had called it correctly.

After a pause, Nora giggled. "Okay, okay. You're deep in one of your trances, I get it. But you forgot something out here didn't you?"

Taylor's voice hitched in a squeak, as she seemed to realize with horror what Nora was talking about.

There was a brief moment pause with nobody talking. Would Marian and Tajana trust Taylor to handle it, or would they try to intervene and somehow smooth it all over...?
Tajana's question was answered in a brief gasp by Taylor... there wasn't going to be a foursome because, apparently, Nora didn't swing that way. "Bit of a pity," the author thought to herself, still on a bit of a high from the fun of the mischief she'd been up to a moment ago.

"Words, you say?" Marian asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling, almost apologetically. "Well, I suppose one more won't hurt," she shrugged, then quickly dropped the last, scant garment she was wearing, leaving it on the floor of the kitchen. For modesty's sake, she moved to crossing one arm over her breasts and the other between her legs. There was nothing left to go... she felt a little relieved that she wasn't going to have to keep up the rules of the magic spell by listening for the phrase any longer. Well, unless she took off her wedding ring... but, ironically, that seemed a little more crass than removing 100% of her clothing.

Tajana couldn't help but admire the extent that her wife was willing to commit to the act, but, beyond that, the extent to which Taylor was accommodating to her succubi, encouraging them to keep enjoying themselves even in these dire circumstances. She had to wonder at what point keeping up this act for the sake of letting Taylor think the magic worked was meaner than simply admitting she was playing pretend and starting damage control. In keeping with her master's commands, she stayed quiet now, and she also had fun, hugging tightly onto her wife, who returned the favor. Neither of them were in the exact mood to pick up where they left off, so they stuck to skinship for the moment. Both had things they'd like to say to one another, or to Taylor, but they'd been instructed not to and neither was willing to break character just yet.

Both of them were brainstorming ways to help, but for starters, that was a tall order; for a second point, they'd been instructed to stay entirely quiet, so any behavior now (besides the playfulness they'd been allowed) would be breaking the characters they'd maintained up to this point. "I could tell Nora we're working on putting Taylor into some fun cosplay of her favorite characters and that's why the clothes are out there... but she probably wouldn't believe it, since we were empty-handed earlier. Oh, and if Nora knows Taylor is cosplaying, she's going to want to see that," she pondered, stroking Tajana's hair thoughtfully. "There's not much I can do."

Tajana thought about it carefully, but couldn't come up with anything either. "If she does come in... we'll see how Taylor handles it. If Taylor is having a nervous breakdown, it may be kindest to explain what's going on... I think Nora might if we don't. Or, perhaps I could tell her that the spell actually worked, but I devised a counter-spell? Oh, yes... and then played along anyway because I found her pretty. She might like that," Tajana mused. "Yes, that's what I'll do. If Nora tells Taylor what's happened, I'll insist that I used a counter spell, that she's very pretty, and that I wanted to enjoy our time together of my own volition. Then, even if Nora tries to explain the truth, my word overrules hers... yes, I rather like it," she thought, smiling in the dark like a devious vampire. Only in the mind of one as outlandish as Tajana would it make sense to prolong the girl's belief in magic the way she was, but she found she respected that uncanny self-delusion so highly she couldn't help but nurture it. Perhaps that was the story-telling in her... she couldn't help but take the path that kept things most interesting.

Of course... if Marian didn't feel the same way, things could get a bit messy. She'd need to be more forceful than usual, if it came to that. But for now, the two of them would listen quietly and even allow Nora to enter, turn on the lights, and the like, if such was the order of events.
Taylor seemed to appreciate the opportunity to turn the lights off, looking grateful for an easy way to focus on the task at hand without getting distracted by her guests, especially now that one of them had become even more distracting. With the lights off, Taylor struggled through her conversation and appeared to be caught with her pants down, so to speak, Marian and Tajana remained quiet as they'd been instructed.

The pause continued just a moment longer before Taylor finally spoke up in a strangely deep fake voice: "W-what do you meeean?"

"Your book, duh!" Nora replied, laughing. "I thought you needed it for all your wacky spells. Have you shown it to our guests yet?"

"There is no neeeed," Taylor quickly replied in the same odd growl. "I have the spell committed to heaaaart. Now, this spell requires tremendous concentration, total silence, and total daaaarkneeess."

"Ha, yes ma'am," Nora's voice replied, sounding unfazed. "I was just popping in cause I left some stuff here. You girls have fun now," her voice trailed off as, miraculously, she immediately dashed out of the apartment. It seemed there wasn't any need for a countermeasure earlier.

Taylor let out a sigh, quickly flipping the light back on and slumping against the wall behind me. "Words... I think that one shaved some years off. Thanks for keeping quiet, you two. Oh! I need to hurry up and get you the medicine, then." Their hostess rushed past them, then remembered her modesty again and quickly spun around so her back was to the stove and not them, red in the face. "So! I brewed up some more tea, and it has an antidote in it that will cure your condition, Tajana. Furthermore, by removing a talisman of yours I put on the bottom of your earlier teacup, I can remove your memory of all this so everything's back to normal. As for Marian, I can put her back under hypnosis and brute force some statements to undo the other conditioning... and when I snap my fingers, she'll wake back up with no memory of this, either. But, um... the only caveat here is that I'm going to need Tajana to put her own clothes back on, and I'm going to need both of your cooperation: Marian, you'll need to hold still for the hypnosis, and Tajana, you'll need to drink the tea... Hmm..."

Taylor seemed to have realized a problem with this, crossing her arms and frowning. "Grr! I just realized this will be tougher than I thought." She didn't elaborate on why, but based on her explanation, the women might understand why that would be the case for her. "All right. We can come to an agreement, right? Even under the effects of my spells, I'm sure there's some way we can make this work. Will you two cooperate? W-what do I have to do...?" she stammered, glowing red again as her mind apparently raced with her own notions of how this was going to go down. Of course, the wives could make it easy for her and just do as they were asked, unless either of them had gotten a second wind for mischief.
Tajana and Marian would make no noise as Taylor capped off her dismissal of her friend, nor through the thanks, nor the desire to distribute medicine. The guilty pleasure of watching Taylor slide around the kitchen in her backless apron kept them both contented. "Ah, just so you know," Marian finally spoke up, "Tajana tricked me into stripping every time you say 'words, that was the earlier hypnosis trick she mentioned. Not sure if you figured thay out... buuut I'm basically at game over now, so, I can't keep going with that... he he," Marian explained, still covering herself with her hands, although she wondered if that was something that made sense for a succubus to do.

Either one of the ladies would easily have accepted their orders at this point if Taylor had simply instructed them to drink tea and change back to normal. Perhaps caught up in her own game, however (or perhaps having a bit of a masochistic streak), it seemed like Taylor was egging them on for one last gig. Marian's imagination was failing her, but Tajana was a writer, and coming up with quick ideas was part of her job... whether they stood up to the rest of her work was a question worth debating and the source of a lot of her current problems, professionally. "I think we can work something out... As a succubus, though, I am going to want something in return," she chuckled with an evil smile, twirling a dark coil of hair around one finger.

Marian, a little out of character, shrugged and raised her eyebrows. She was suddenly remembering that she was supposed to be the reasonable among the two of them and wondering if she should intervene.

"I will redress myself and behave properly, along with accepting your tea, but under one condition: you'll have to drink it yourself and transfer its restorative properties to me with a kiss," she finished, keeping Taylor's eyes fixed with excruciating, barely blinking seriousness.

At first, Marian was going to intercede and say that sounded crazy, but as she thought about it, that was pretty tame compared to what she had done to Taylor earlier, and Taylor had submitted herself to that pretty readily.

"Once we are done, you'll be free to turn Marian back to normal," Tajana insisted. She wondered if that was being a little unkind, leaving Marian out of the fun, but seeing her wife trying hard not to touch any countertops with her bare hips, she thought Marian may have had enough fun for one day anyways.
"Oh... that makes sense," Taylor acknowledged, her eyes wandering over Marian before she realized it and pulled them away. "But, there was, uh, another hypnosis trick besides that, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have, uh..." she trailed off, not feeling she needed to further qualify that thought. "Well, whatever. I can undo the spell, anyway."

She gulped again as Tajana laid out the terms of her agreement, apparently more interested in keeping up her character than her wife had been. She blushed and worked to keep her face straight, nodding harder than she probably needed to and returning Tajana's gaze with her own wide eyes. "Okay... that sounds perfect...! Ly agreeable! So for now, you put your own clothes on, and uh... I'll put Marian under. And then I'll dress back... and then we'll k-or uh I'll swap the antidote with... I mean I'll transfer the antidote..."

That probably wasn't the correct order to do things in, but it appeared to be the best Taylor could think of at the moment. Bashfully aware now, she kept her back turned to her guests as well as she could as she edged her way through the kitchen and back into her living room. Once there, she knelt as chastely as she could to pick up her bottom garment, stepping into it and being as careful as she could to protect her dignity with the apron. Once she had it in place, she scurried back into the kitchen, hung the apron on the stove handle, and scampered back towards her bed, pulling her shirt over her head in a flash before stepping into her jeans. She hopped on one leg briefly, having some difficulty as she rushed. "Words! One sec, one sec..."

In a flash, Taylor had collected her coin again and hurried over to Marian, using a moment to catch her breath before swinging the pendulum less deliberately than she had previously. "Repeat the words after me: Bererishellapapudepeperedeelalalasheeshalalalapapapudepepe Marian Simeon hear my words, fall into slumber, redeelalalasheeshalala." Taylor stopped, clearly waiting a moment to make sure Marian appeared to be asleep. If Tajana was nearby, she'd shoot her a quick glance, making sure she wasn't about to throw in any weird suggestions herself. She cleared her throat, continuing. "Marian. When I snap my fingers, you will dress back into all the clothes you were wearing when you first sat at my table earlier today, doing so in a dreamlike state. After you are fully dressed, you will sit in my table in the same spot you did earlier today and remain in a slumber until I snap my fingers again. When I do, you will forget everything that happened after I first put you under the effect of hypnosis earlier today, and any hypnotic suggestions your wife put you under will be forgotten and hold no power over you... Okay, that's good."

Taylor gave a quick snap, then hurried over to her teapot, then turned around and rushed to the table, picking up her Tajana's cup. She dumped her previous brew in the sink and poured new tea, then hurried to get it back to Tajana, who hopefully had finished getting dressed again. If not, she would keep waiting patiently, making it clear she had no intention of continuing until all preparations were complete. If so, however, she would clear her throat and focus her eyes intently on Tajana again. "All right. So, I have your cup right here. I'm going to drink from it... then transfer... then I'll tear the piece of paper I taped to the bottom of the cup off. The drink will return you to correct behavioral state, and the talisman will erase your memory of the earlier proceedings. Now, if you're ready..."

Taylor raised the cup up to her lips, then looked at Tajana from across the rim, giving her an awkward smile. "Thank you, again... and, sorry..." With that, Taylor got a mouthful of medicine, which Tajana would immediately recognize was too much for the intimate moment that had been suggested. Apparently deciding she couldn't very well spit it back out, however, Taylor went in for the kiss regardless, wrapping one arm around Tajana's head so she couldn't back out from the awkward embrace. The young woman was giving it her best shot, but in spite of that, the transfer left a good bit dribbling on the floor and the two themselves before Taylor could finally finish flooding Tajana's mouth with mysteriously spiked tea.

Red-faced again, the girl quickly tore the "talisman" she'd taped to the bottom of Tajana's cup off, then faced her guest with a goofy grin. "Oh! Tajana, you're back! Sorry, uh, I guess there was a bit of a side effect that put you under when I hypnotized Marian earlier. Did you know you're apparently very susceptible to hypnotic suggestion? Hehe... heh... Um. Wh-why don't we go wake up Marian? When we do I'll let you know some stuff I found, uh, plumbing a little bit while you two were under... I hope you don't mind, but I asked you two some questions, and I think I found out something that will really help your writing process! I'll share that, then I'll let you two get on your way. Don't want to keep you two too long for a little stop-in with a fan." Taylor made a gesture with her thumbs back towards the main room where Marian would presumably be waiting at the table. "Okay?"
Tajana followed instructions, grabbing first her shapeless white garment and sticking it over her head, then began to button her black dress up the front, staying all-in-all much less animated than Taylor. She had less to put back on then Taylor, put took longer to do it, thanks to the difficulty of redoing all the buttons combined with her lesser sense of urgency.

On the other hand, Marian soon found herself struggling to keep up with Taylor's new chant. It reminded her of trying to play one of those fast paced dancing games that so often tend to be at cons... like those, she'd been pretty good at tongue-twisters in her youth, but a lack of practice had diminished those skills. "Berereshellapapapui-" she began, quickly realizing that she had failed right out the gate and self-correcting to a sleepy mumble that she hoped would come off convincingly given she was falling into a slumber. Past that, it was time to dress back in a "dream-like state" which procluded the ability to keep covering herself with her hands, if Taylor felt like watching.

Taylor seemed more interested in finishing up with Tajana, though. "Very well, I am ready. It's been lovely being your succubus," she reiterated. The black-haired lady smiled, thinking to herself it was surprising that Taylor wouldn't have chosen to get the antidote on her lips and transfer it that way, instead of this manner, which was a little like a penguin feeding its baby. The kiss ended up as awkward as she could have imagined and more so. A fleeting thought popped into her head: I hope that antidote doesn't stain their floor."

As soon as it made sense to do so, she blinked a few times and "came to." "Well, it seems I... made quite a mess of your tea, in my hypnotic state," she murmured, wiping a bit that had spilled at her collar. "Yes, let's discuss any insights you may have collected," Tajana agreed, moving back to the tea table.

Marian had just finished dressing back herself, but there was one part she couldn't manage: her braid. Her hair remained down, as she'd put it during her strip session. Both of them made a silent agreement not to mention it. For that matter, unsure or whether she was supposed to be fully out of it yet, Marian decided to remain smiling silently for the moment. Tajana took a place beside her and watched Taylor expectantly.
"Ah, well, you know. No need to worry about that!" Taylor reassured Tajana. She looked like she really didn't want to worry about it at all, but she seemed to realize it would be odd to ignore it, so she quickly tore off a paper towel and sopped it up. "Anyway, yes, please join Marian out there... I'll just..." She muttered, knitting her brow as she tore off another sheet to finish the job.

Tajana and Marian would find themselves only briefly alone before their host rushed back in. Seeing Marian satisfactorily clothed again, she snapped her fingers a second time, then put on her best job interview grin. "So! I learned the two of you are quite susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, which is definitely interesting. I feel like there's a big takeaway here for my research into the power of Words... but, allow me to put that aside for now. While the two of you were under my power, I... I asked you, um, some questions," she stammered, losing her poise quickly as she lied directly about what she'd been up to. "Well, from that, I gleaned some insight into what may be causing your perceived writing issue, Tajana."

Taylor focused her eyes on Tajana's, looking like she was trying to stifle a smile and remain professional in her delivery. "From our conversation, I got the sense that you and Marian have a very intimate relationship. I'm led to believe that intimacy may be... distracting you... from your writing?"

The fan remained silent on an awkwardly long pause here, growing a bit red as she allowed time for her unspoken meaning to sink in as she felt it certainly would.

"Now, of course, there's nothing wrong with you having an intimate relationship, especially considering your material and genre! I would just encourage that you try... you know... keep your writing in one room of the house... and your other activities... in another room of the house! And that way you can avoid being distracted by your clearly very lovely wife." She finished with her hands folded calmly on the table, but a reddened, shaky smile that seemed to challenge them to do better convincingly playing the fool.

"Anyway, that's about it! Booooy, I sure am looking forward to reading your next story Tajana. I mean I know I'm acting funny, but I mean that! I'm just flustered from making- meeting! Meeting my favorite author. Promise me you'll give it a try, will you?" She gave a wide grin again, seeming to calm down a bit as she was able to swerve from outright lying to basically telling the truth again. "Thanks again for the visit, and again so much for the autograph! Don't let me take up any more of your time." She awkwardly rose to her feet, inviting them to do the same. For her to be rushing the two of them out, it was probably a safe bet she didn't want to risk keeping up her fibbing any longer than she had to. "Nora didn't tell me much, but uh, she did say she would be paying you for your time, so you can probably get in touch with her the way you did before."
Tajana appreciated that Taylor took the time to clean her spills. Since adopting a more domestic lifestyle, she had seen Marian become exasperated with her plenty enough times to know how important it was not to let stains set in.

Speaking of her domestic lifestyle, when she finally sat down, became officially unhypnotized, and heard Taylor's conclusion, she was informed that said change in lifestyle might be causing her work to suffer. She'd known that mightbe some of the cause- the common theory was that her writing went downhill after she got married- but it still stung to hear it put into capital-W Words. The ironic part was that such intimacy was really quite rare for her wife and herself... they'd gone on this mission for a break in routine, after all. Still, she trusted Taylor's analysis.

Marian, on the other hand, was a little taken back. "Tajana's already a hermit in her own house! Any more lack of intimacy and we're going to be divorced," she worried, knowing how seriously her wife was going to take Taylor's words.

"Its true that it can be hard to write vampires and hunters from the dining room table. Perhaps I should spend more time in my study..." Tajana mused, taking a thankfully more moderate stance.

In Marian's opinion, Tajana already spent plenty of time in there, but she held her tongue. "If you think so, I'll try to let her write in solitude now and again," Marian agreed, acknowledging in hindsight that her wife could perhaps benefit from a little less supervision.

"Yes. I promise, Taylor," Tajana smiled, folding her hands at her lap. "We should be going. Please promise me you'll read the next one to see the fruits of our time together," she encouraged her young fan. "I would also recommend you continue to head to conventions when you can. That's where I met my wife, after all," she threw out at the end.

Marian thought that sounded a bit like a shameless plug, but knowing her wife, she thought that Tajana was actually encouraging their new friend to get out and meet people... especially because this meeting could have some unfortunate fallout if Taylor ended up with her heart set on one of the two of them. "It's been a pleasure. We'll be sure to keep in touch," Marian added, realizing that the two of them didn't tend to make a lot of new friends. Even though Taylor was out of their age group, it didn't change the fact that she was more relatable than the people the odd duo usually encountered.

The two finished up their farewells, satisfied that they'd done what they were hired to do (and what they wanted to do), then set off for the car. "Of course, I expect you to... be discrete when we talk to Alexandru about how we spent the day," Tajana whispered.

That got a laugh out of Marian, who thought it was much more likely Tajana would be the one to spill the beans, but kept that thought to herself. Unless Nora was waiting for them outside the room or the building, they'd end up leaving and contacting the GNA instead.

((Possibly leaving for Vukanovic Mansion))