News Server has been secured against hackers.

Since it didn't make much sense to the majority of the staff, the News Server has become just that: a place that serves you news. Discussions will be linked to in the News Server HP.

Also, all news from the old site has been moved to the History Lessons subforum. It's currently in the process of RERNification, also known as me changing all the names to reflect what we will be using here. And making some grammatical/spelling changes. And completely rewriting some of the article to not suck.

We hope this helps differentiate between the current 'chapter' and the last, while still promoting all the good times we had during the first. If anyone want's to help with this -coughAimcough- PM this account, as I'll be on it for the next ever as I rewrite the stories, add in how the events were wrapped up, and generally bring it up to snuff.

-Leon
Small edits:
1. I split the topic for you. Don't worry about any copypasta jobs.
2. It's been moved to the new News Server HP. Made more sens than clogging the Internet City BBS, anyways.

Thanks for you patience.

Status: Rewriting interview between Drakkas and News Server.
Completion: 0%

I'll edit and bump this, for whoever cares how far along we are in the restoration/updates.