Bruce was happy to see that in spite of what he perceived as poor fortune, it looked like another meetup was in the cards. He wasn't about to turn it down. "7:00 AM's fine with me... that way, I ought to be able to beat any calls for work, anyhow. Von Derzel sure ain't gonna wake up before 10:00 AM, if I know that guy." The stuntman couldn't help but think that Teruko's idea of breakfast was probably going to be some kind of blended veggie smoothie or some nonsense, but (as he'd just proven) he wasn't going to turn down a meal someone else made for him and gave him for free. Certainly not from a chick he was hoping to score with.

"Anyhow, the address...!" Bruce thought back to the state of his apartment. As exciting as it would be to get an early morning visit from a woman, he didn't think he had the energy in him to do the cleaning his bachelor's pad so desperately required. His run of events with Teruko mostly seemed to consist of him getting laughed at. He thought an appointment at a gym was a good chance for him to break that streak, and he didn't want to ruin it with early morning jokes at his expense. "Don't worry about that. I can be an early-mornings man when I want to! I'll see you then, all right? I know the place, so I'll be there."

He waved off Teruko and quickly realized he had no idea where he'd parked. "Dammit! Dare, you have any idea where my bike is?"

"Me? Uh, no, you don't have any kind of hi-tech tracking device on it or anything! Why would I know where you parked it in the real world?"

Bruce grumbled and spent a good 15 minutes searching around the restaurant's vicinity before it suddenly hit him. "I took a taxi here... aaaugh, I'm such an idiot. Well, I guess I've been lucky so far with money tonight, so paying the fare back won't hurt so much." With that, he managed to hail a ride and get on his way back.

"You know, actually... you made a pretty good score on that last mission, didn't you?" Bruce asked Dare, glancing at his PET while sitting in the leather seats at the back of the taxi.

"You've gotta keep a better eye on your money, Brucey! Take a look!" Dare directed his attention to their Busting Stash, which was kept separate from his wallet for daily expenses. "We went into the next figure, and big time! How about making a stop on the way home? I'm kind of interested in getting some power ups. I want some stuff to impress Ante for our next meetup."

"I can't help but feel like you're more excited about this next date than I am," Bruce said with a grin. "Do you want me to get you a pretty dress for it, too?"

"No, but I am actually considering changing my underwear," Dare said in a matter-of-fact manner.

"... Well, all right then. Good luck to you," Bruce said with a sigh, before directing the taxi driver to make an additional stop...