Coffeeshop: More Bonding

Ceres sighed as he sat down in the small, dingy coffee shop; all he cared was that it was relatively quiet and it had a jack-in port. Here we go... he murmured, jacking Enigma into Electown Net. Hopefully, Jay got my message to meet here...
With a loud "jingle" of the doorbell, Jay barged in, panting and sweating. He instantly regained himself, and walked around the shop, looking for Ceres.

"Do you think he's left already? I mean, we did get here late..." Jay began.

"Well, we would've gotten here sooner if you hadn't held the map upside-down!" Big retorted, still annoyed from the last catastrophe.

"...Shut up, Big." Jay said, looking away from the monitor. In the same motion, he spotted Ceres, sitting at a nearby table. With a finesse level of zero, Jay pulled up a seat and sat in it backwards, his legs around the head of the chair.

"So... You're Ceres, right?" Jay questioned.
Sighing, sort of depressed from the last battle of the day, Ceres walked back into the coffeeshop and plopped himself down into a nearby wrought-iron chair. Hmm. Got any preferences for where to bust, Enigma? he queried, whipping out his PET and jacking him into the Net, but ready to transport him to any Net he wished.

I'm thinking something different, like... Netopia... or Dentech... or Scilabs... Enigma brainstormed, but then was suddenly warped away to Dentech, ready for another good hour or so of busting.

Can I get a cappuccino, please?
I'm going to jack you into somewhere random, Ceres informed Enigma, and before he was given any time to protest, Enigma found himself whisked away to a different portion of the Net.
Ceres returned from the Navi shop at SciLabs to the same cafe he'd frequented so many times before, deciding to go back to SciLabs... this time, digitally.
Ceres slid his chair backwards from the table with a screeching retort, looking around to find that he was the only one left in the coffee shop. Standing up with a slight groan, he unplugged the PET from the jack-in/charger port while rubbing the life back into his legs with his free hand, as they had long since fallen asleep. Enigma's face re-appeared on the PET screen shortly after the jack-out, cool and relatively relaxed as usual. Think we're ready for this Miyu navi? he asked casually, his voice emanating from the cheap speakers with a crackly coloring.

It looks like the two of you are on even ground, but we definitely chose the right folder, laughed Ceres. When Enigma's expression changed to a decidedly confused one, he added, she's an Elec navi.

Oh, well that's some good luck, replied the purple navi, sounding quite relieved. Should be a cakewalk if I don't miss her.

I'll show you the other stats when we get home, Ceres yawned, pocketing the PET and heading towards the door. Nodding in thanks to the only barista on-duty, Ceres pushed the door open and took a deep breath of sharp, cold nighttime air before strolling away along the sidewalk.