"Have they posted now?"

"No..."

"...How 'bout now?"

"No..."

"..."

"..."

"... Did they pos—"

"Dammit Imp!" Damian spat angrily from his seat in the shade, "They'll post when they post!"

"Maybe they won't post..." Void sighed, not even bothering to fully form inside the PET, "We didn't do that well in that skirmish, and they probably can't reply to such an obvious post."

"Maybe we're just not that good..." Damian sighed, letting a lazy puff of smoke leave his lips, "We've been looking for DotA for how long now?"

"Hey, I said I'm working on it!" Imp said, pulling himself up, "Do you realize how hard it is to find a underground fight like that is?"

"Dude, last year we crashed a grade school's netnavi Halloween party due to your 'tip'." Damian replied in an arrogant tone.

"What, I thought the costumes looked real."

"They were GMOs made by the grade 3 art class."

"REGARDLESS!" Void shouted to stop the 2 from bickering, "We need to do something that will make us look good."

Damian patted the wall he was leaning on, "Should we still try to hit this place for rare chips?"

"Even if we did, this place is too heavily armed to try and rob, plus I doubt the netmafia would be monitoring this area for canadates." Void thought outloud, "Not to mention we need better chips and upgrades..."

"So simply put, we need to go to a higher rank area and cause enough trouble, possibly by killing civilians, that we attract NP officials simply to kill them, so we can get the attention of the netmafia, and maybe some good chips on the side?"

"...It's so screwed up it might just work!" Imp cheered excitedly.

"There's only one flaw with the plan..." Void muttered as Damian headed towards the train station.

"What's that?"

"We don't get killed in the process..."

"That's important..."

((Leaves for netvegas)