Zodian Pride

(Traveled from ACDC: The Road goes ever on and on)

(Scene fade in, traveling music fade out)

Sora and Juri walked through the grounds of SciLabs, outside of the building. They wandered over to a bench and sat down. Sora leaned back and started to speak to her self, ignoring everything around her as she spoke...

The Zodian Pride...

To the Twilight Elements..

The Twilight of Fire, a flame dances in the distance, it guides all those to it who see it. Of the night it shines brightly, casting light in all directions. Of the day it becomes dark as it creates a shadow around it, it guides those who seek the shade in the harsh light of the sun.

The Twilight of Wind, the singing breeze mourns for the coming sun and praises the forth coming moonlit sky, to those who stop for a moment to listen to its song will hear tales of those who came before them.

The Twilight of Water, it raises to heal those who bathe in it, it lowers for those who feed from it's shores, the soothing tide comes and goes as it pleases.

The Twilight of Earth, stand tall proud mountain, protect those who sleep in your shadow, and guide those who explore your lit face to the top for the is there's to see. Let them smell the soothing tide, hear the singing breeze, and find the guiding flame from your heights.

Zodian Pride... a place of wonder and imagination, home of many, known by few. The tales it holds it holds dearly and tells to those who will listen. It'll guide those who wander aimlessly to it. The tall mountain will give advantage to those who are without and embrace them. From the waters they once came, and one day return to renew and create life. This place... is a place they call home... and they I call friends.

The Zodian tribe they are called, and I hold every single one dearly in my heart. They are Oracles... Guardians.. and Lovers. They show me into their lives and dreams, as I show them mine. The stories they tell me are wonderous and beautiful, yet just as many are darkening and mysterious. They are there when I'm sad to comfort me, they are there when I'm happy to celebrate. They've guided me through many problems in my life and for that I'm grateful. They've shown me what needed to be seen, whether or not I wanted to. They've helped me grow and become who I am today.

In recent years, their voices have dulled down from every day life... I miss talking with them.. But I still remember their tales, and the time we've spent together. To tell them to others is a goal for me, if anyone out there listens, maybe they too will hear the voices from the far off place of the heart and imagination... The Zodian Pride

Sora finished up her little tale, she lets out a sigh, she opens her eyes, she looks to where she thought Juri was sitting next to her, only to realize that Juri wasn't there, but instead on the ground in front of her, crouched down, poking and prodding a beetle that wandered too close. With that Sora raised a eyebrow at this "Gee... its nice to know someone was listening..."

To this Juri's only reply was turning and tilting her head to the side and looked at Sora, while still poking the beetle "...hmm?"

"...right..." Sora sighed with a slight smile due to the poking Juri was doing to the beetle.

(... ok in case its not noticeable in this post... I'm quite bored right now.... so bored my wonder muse powers activated.)

(edited to add link of where from she traveled from)
Damian made a small hop off the bus and began heading towards the scilabs building when he heard a voice reciting a poem. Turning towards it, Damian saw a slightly older woman with brown hair, relaxed on a bench while reciting it to a near by friend. Damian was sure the latter would enjoy it if it weren't already preoccupied with a beetle unfortunate enough to cross paths with her. Upon finishing the poem, the woman noticed her friends disinterest.

Damian began to walk towards her as she commented on how good it was that someone was listening. Feeling a moment for a good intro, Damian said to her, "Yes, although it wasn't who you thought it was..."

Damian walked up to the 'safe' distance and said, "Just where did you read that poem? It was very lovely."
Sora smiled as she leaned her head back and turned her head towards the person who approached. "Thank you, as for where it came from.."

Sora tapped her forehead with her right index finger "off the top of my head, I'll probably end up forgetting it pretty soon enough though"

Sora got up, put her hands behind her back and locked her arms together behind her, she stood there facing Damian, looking practically strait in the eyes at eye level "Name's Sora, and you have a good ear ....?"

She paused, wanting to see if he'd finish the sentence with his name.

Meanwhile Juri had stood up and walked up behind Sora, with the beetle that she was poking just moments before on top of her head.
Cocking his head to one side, Damian wondered what she was waiting for, and then gave an embarrassed chuckle when he realized what he had done. "Oh! My name is Damian! It's great to meet you Sora."

"It's a shame though, I would of loved to read more..."

Glancing back and forth between the two women, Damian asked in a curious voice, "...and is this your sister?"
Sora smirked "You could say yes and no, details about that later possibly, but for now lets leave it at that"

Sora took a quick glance at the SciLabs, then back at Damian "So what brings you to SciLabs on this day?"
"Oh! I was... Um..." Damian faltered for a moment. It was awkward enough when the NP set him up with that mission, and even more awkward that it had been a trap for siding with the mafia, and humiliating for trying to hide in the main research facility. Thinking quickly, Damian replied,"...busting viruses?"

"We just got side tracked by the poem, we're sorry to have bothered you..." Damian started to get nervous, what if this is another trap, what if I'm caught, does she know, was she there, is she friend or foe, what if...

Damian fell back on his bad paranoia, years with Void didn't help. "Sorry to have troubled you, I'll just go this way." Damian said backing up to the double doors of the entrance.
Sora tilted her head to the side, a little confused at his actions "um, ok, if you have things to do I guess. I probably need to head off anyways my self, I'm suppose to be on vacation and here I am on work grounds. How boredom pursues those who wait."

Sora raised her arms and stretched them "Well I won't keep you here any longer if you have things you need to take care of. Been nice chatting with you, even though it was such a short chat."
Turning to leave, Damian was about to speed off when a voice shouted from his belt. Lifting up the PET, Damian noted Imp glaring at him.

<Didn't you just hear what she said?> Imp said to him in hushed tones, <She said she was vacationing on WORK GROUNDS, she works here!>

Pushing Imp off screen, Void popped up and said, <Maybe she works in the weapons division...>

As Damian looked back at the two women, Void continues, <Maybe she knows something useful to give us a boost with our... 'friends to be'.>

Trying to act indifferent, Damian turned back and asked, "...you work here? Would it be too much trouble to ask for a quick walk around? we've never been farther than the front entrance..."

Walking back, "...of course, if it's not too much trouble. You probably have enough of this place on a daily basis..."
Sora rubbed her head "Well I do work here, but I'm not much of a tour guide since most of my time spent here is in one area.. Sorry."

"Anyway, I probably need to be back in ACDC going over some stuff anyways. I may be vacationing, but they gave me some stuff to mess with, so sorry if I can't be any help with showing you around."
"Fair enough, I've taken up too much of your time..."

Turning to leave, Damian quickly hurried, a sense of impending doom descending apon him...
"huh.... what a interesting kid. Oh well are you ready to head back?" Sora turned and faced Juri, who still had the beetle on her head

".. can I keep it?" Juri looked at Sora with big puppy eyes

"............ alright alright... you'd think you'd be against bugs after the whole name thing"

the two left SciLabs and headed back to ACDC to get some probably much needed net time in.

(Traveled To ACDC: The Road goes ever on and on)