Mission R us

"So let me make sure I have this right. You signed up for a mission by yourself, and the NP wants you to go repair equipment what seems to be a drilling company in Netopia?" Virgil aperantly asked his PET, which seemed to let out a "Yes, is there something wrong about what I did?" Virgil entered the cafeteria area of Scilabs (assuming it has one) and sat down in one of the chairs. "Na, hold on while I jack you into the Netopia Network." Virgil said, before jacking Daisy in.
A whole bunch of stuff happened after Virgil jacked Daisy into the interwebs. His navi had compketed that mission, they learned the sword was more then what it seemed... And they got dragged trough a war and got to take down a spider mech equiped with Paladin grade Weaponrey... Of course, I think Virgil forgot the meaning of the word "break" and had just signed Daisy up for another mission. "Well, you going to be doing some more work for the NP Daisy... I just need to head to the desk to pick up a file." Virgil told his navi, who responded with an 'alright'.

Virgil got up from the chair he was sitting in, and walked towards the front desk. "Excuse me, do you have any files on this 'Coxalot' thingier? The NP wants me and my navi to hunt it down, and told me to get the file on it."
"Coxalot? Are you coming onto me, you pervert? Want me to have security throw your ass out or would you prefer the pepper spray?" The woman at the desk scowled at Virgil, one hand hovering over a button, the other feeling around for something in her purse that was probably not candy.

A guy who was walking behind her sighed and reached into a filing cabinet and pulled out a folder. He tossed it onto the desk, in front of Virgil and then said to the woman, "No, its a virus. He must be the sucker the netpolice conned into taking this thing down. Hopefully his navi isn't too pretty..." With another sigh, which had a more depressed tone to it, he walked away. The file read something of the following:

Quote ()

The virus Coxalot is a monstousity that threatens the dignity of the net. It is covered in tentacles which is uses to commit its crimes. Its danger lies not in the damage it can deal physically, but emotionally. It seems to have a program similar to Airshoes which allows it to float about 10 feet about the ground. It has many colors, too many to list here. It moves around at random and our forces have been unable to determine a way to track it. We can only list the reports that come in on it. List to follow. Its creator is Vert Odriew, a hacker that the Net police keeps tabs on. He lives at (random location in Electown. I aint making on up, boogerface!)

Victim's list:
NaviA: Electown 11/12/XX
NaviB: Netopia: 5/15/XX
NaviC: Scilabs: 1/04/XX
NaviD: Yoka: 5/02/XX
NaviE: Yumland: 8/22/XX
"...God damn you Murphy... forcing us to face something that came out of henti." Virgil said, after reading the report. "...Oh well, at least we have the chance to destroy one monstrosity of the net... Stupid Stunt, getting away." Virgil said softly, walking away from the desk. "Well, mind as well talk to the creator of this thing.... (random location in Electown. I aint making on up, boogerface!), lovely name, sounds interesting... and see if anyone on the net could tell me if they find it." He said into his PET as he leaves the premesis.