The Bowl'N Bones

"Of course I'm drunk! I've been drinking all day, remember?" Lisa retorted, looking mildly accusatory despite the fact that Chris had little to do with her predicament and had been trying to mitigate it. "Geez... You've been too busy with those big boobed blockheads! You probably didn't give me a single thought!"

Mundwoon, at least, was a little more receptive. She brightened up at the thought of having some good connections and gave her devil smile again while she filled a mug. "Of course!" she laughed, then hiccuped, clearly very drunk. It was probably good that her men had stuck around, cause she was going to need someone to drive her home. "I can't stay mad at you! It's okay if you want to touch them a little bit," she whispered. Touching her breasts a little might be even more awkward then putting one's full attention to it.

Electra laughed as Chris came over with a new proposal. "Fine by me! You ought to go all in with everything you do, that's a good way to live!" she cackled; her blue, web-like hair bobbed as she nodded. Simon smiled and shrugged, looking vaguely sympathetic.

"Hey! Chris-san! What are you playing at, hm? Why take on a risk like that?" Phyra asked, raising her eyebrows quickly and regarding him interestedly with her narrow eyes. "And why's that barkeep so big on you, hm? And why you talking so much with Lisa-chan, hmmmm? My excellent, pointy curiosity must be sated!" she exclaimed, making a triangle with her hands as though it was some holy sign meant to draw the confession out of him.
"N-no, of course I've been paying attention!" Chris muttered back. "That's exactly why I'm asking, I mean, your breath doesn't reek of booze... and I'm pretty sure I got you tea..."

Once he was over at the concession booth, he swallowed a little. "N-No, no, it's fine, really, you don't need to do that for me..." Chris said, looking a bit sheepish.

Back at the pool tables, Chris tried his best to fend off Phyra's accusations. "Well, I guess I just took Electra's words to heart," Chris replied. "If I'm in the Mafia, I shouldn't be hung up on things like the law and just cut loose! And you saw how plastered Mundwoon is. I guess she just needs a target for her advances, and like Electra said earlier, I'm the most actionable guy here." He paused for a moment, not really believing he had just said that about himself, but he continued nonetheless. "As for Lisa and I, well, we had a little wager going for the pool games, that if either of us lost, we'd pay the other. Of course, since neither of us won, as I was explaining to her, it'd be silly to just swap money, right?" Chris stared the triangle down with what was probably his best poker-face, intent on breaking through it as easily as he'd broken the triangle during his pool game.
"Huh? But I'm soooo drunk... Why am I so drunk?" Lisa asked, leaning her face on his shoulder for a moment before he managed to pull away.

Chris's OBJECTION seemed to work pretty well, although the last part seemed to amuse Phyra and caused her to give a big, eerie grin that showed off bizarre, sharp teeth (presumably because triangles). "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That sounds like Lisa-Chan alright! Getting drunk and then trying to beat up a guy to take his money! She's a real character when she gets a little oil in her," she guffawed, letting her hands fall. "How good of you to put up with her!"

"Yes, you're really the life of this party,"Wodin agreed. "It takes guts to party with a bunch of crazy people and exhibitionists!"

Simon nodded, but also frowned, as if something had just occurred to him. He said something, but nobody translated. This time, however, he gestured for Lisa to come over and spoke again. "Uh,he asks why Ferris called you in to work on the party and why you've been doing so much. He also wants to know where Ferris has been this while time, cause it's not like him to miss a party" she explained. Unfortunately, she was too drunken ti come up with a good response herself, presumably.
Chris shrugged a bit as Simon questioned him by proxy. "I dunno, really. I guess maybe he just noticed how much work Nitro's been doing for the Teksqp, and this is kind of a thanks?" he replied. "And I'm kind of a pathological people pleaser, I don't really like to see people bored or anything like that." Chris shrugged again. Perhaps it was a bit weaker than his previous explanations, but he felt he delivered it well enough to be passable. He struggled a bit with the next inquiry, however. "Where's Ferris? Uh... I'm not really sure, I think he said something about a family emergency or..." As Chris searched for an explanation, his eyes fell upon his PET... and got a nice view of Tina basically throwing herself onto TaxidermyMan. "What in the..." he said, going over and picking the device up. He looked at the spectacle for a moment, and gagged a bit. "U-uh, I think I've gotta use the bathroom.." he managed to say, before heading quickly to the bathroom.

He managed to locate the bathroom and headed into one of the stalls, knealing in front of the porcelain bowl and heaving a bit. Thankfully, nothing came up, but he still felt incredibly queasy. Not only was that his first time getting a good look at Wodin's Navi, but he had the misfortune of his first time seeing him being when Tina was more or less making out with him. He shuddered at the mental image a bit, before fruitlessly heaving over the toilet again.
"That's Ferris for you. Rewarding someone by making him host a party," Lisa sighed, hoping to add some credibility. "He just assumes everyone loves booze as much as he does and that booze is his own reward, you know? Still, he's part of the Head family, so we're both doing our best to make sure this party goes over like he wanted." Her word formation sounded about back to normal, so perhaps she'd managed to cure herself of the illusion that she had any reason to be drunk and thereby shake off the drunkenness itself. "As for Ferris, he had to- Chris?"

The crowd turned to watch as Chris bolted for the bathroom. The others got the hint and looked at their PETs, then broke into various reactions of laughter or disgust. "Ahahaha! Looks like Chris's girl and Taxi Jr. are fast friends, doesn't it?" Electra guffawed.

"Wow... I never thought he was that smooth. I mean, I didn't think a girl would go for a guy that's... well, anything like that..." Wodin remarked, stroking his chin. "It kind of gives me some hope, actually."

"Uuuuuuh," Lisa groaned, then ran for the bathroom herself.

Simon chuckled, then followed into the bathroom after Chris. Keeping both hands crossed behind his back, he approached the stall, then pulled one out to knock on the side. He asked something through in a quiet voice; it sounded like he might be asking if Chris needed anything.

"Are you alright?" Mundwoon's voice came from further away, thankfully outside of the bathroom. "Did you eat any of the nachos? Those will do it! Can I help, huh? Let me know if you need anything! I can come in, if you like~" There was a pause while someone explained to her that Simon was already in there, so he wasn't alone.

The next one to come in was the long-faced shoe counter guy, carrying his mop and bucket. He seemed to anticipate needing to clean something up.
"Simon?" Chris said at the sound of the foreign voice. He struggled a bit with the language barrier, but given the circumstances, he was sure he knew what he might be saying. "Uh... I'm okay, Simon, I'll be fine..." Chris decided that nothing was going to come up, and stood up, flushing the toilet despite its emptiness and opening up the stall. "I'm okay. I was just... caught off guard, is all." He chuckled a bit, and went over to wash his hands, nodding to the mop-wielding employee with a somewhat embarrassed grin on his face. "Uh, I wouldn't worry about it, nothing, uh... came up." He turned to the sink and began washing his hands thoroughly after touching the toilet. You never really knew with public restrooms...

Once his hands were sanitized and dried, he stepped out of the bathroom to see Mundwoon standing just outside, causing Chris to stagger back a bit in surprise. "Whoa... uh... I'm okay, really," Chris said. "You guys don't have to keep checking up on me." He looked around a bit, and noticed the absense of his partner in crime. Figuring she took the same detour he did, he went over to the women's bathroom door and knocked a bit. "Hey, Lisa, you okay in there?"
Everyone cleared out and away from the bathroom as Chris called false alarm on the whole issue everyone was worried about. Some went back while Mundwoon stayed, as well as the mop guy; Lisa's problem had sounded pretty genuine. When Chris inquired further about it, a miserable voice responded. "Nooo, I need you!" she groaned from inside... then reached out from behind the door and yanked Chris in, locking the door behind her. Mundwoon cried out in indignation, either annoyed at being left out or at not having thought of that herself.

The inside of the girl's bathroom was a stereotypical pastel pink color, different from the boy's green. Thankfully, it had several stalls and was designed large enough for occupancy of many more bowlers than it would ever simultaneously hold. It was still very awkward to be in there, as a guy. Lisa looked as though her drunkenness had vanished completely; she stood with a grave expression on her face. She opened her mouth to start, then shut it again. She considered her words carefully.

"Before I continue, let me just say how much I appreciate what you've done for the Teksqp. You've made me think that maybe it wouldn't be so bad, being with some one..." she began, keeping her eyes closed and sounding serious. "I feel like I have a lot of energy and now I finally know what I want to put it into... And I want you to do it with me, if you will," she continued in a hushed voice, clasping one hand onto his wrist and pulling him towards the leftmost bathroom stall...
There were a lot of ways Chris had seen this evening going, most of them either mission success or failure, with varying degrees of drunkeness, and one or two involving alcohol poisoning. However, he did not expect himself to be dragged through the women's bathroom towards the end stall. "I-I-I-I-I-I-" Chris stammered in a panic. "I-I-I-I-I-m-m-muh-muh-mis-mission! Mission! The mission! How's Ferris? Do you know?"

Meanwhile, back outside of the washroom, sitting by the pool tables, Tina reappeared inside the PET. She looked around, looking about to find her operator, but couldn't locate him. "Excuse me," Tina called out to the various guests. "Has anyone seen Chris anywhere?"
Lisa looked at him with a confused expression, then back at the stall. "What? Wait, no! You thought I was-!?" she asked indignantly, growing red herself. "No! God! I'm not trying to make out with you in the women's restroom!" Thankfully, she looked more embarrassed than angry. She either realized she'd made it sound that way... or otherwise didn't object to the notion as much as she let on...

"I meant that I feel motivated now and I want you to be my... to keep being a friend to me in the Mafia, since I can trust you," she explained, still looking flustered. Her range of expressions was different than her navi's, even if they looked otherwise the same. On that note, did that mean that looking at Jailbird naked was kind of like looking at her naked? Interesting questions to ponder. "Before this, I didn't really have faith in anybody in the Mafia. So, you know... now I do."

"Oh right, the mission. Uh, they found incriminating evidence to suggest that Electra and her navi were the ones who manipulated Mime and ultimately led her to kill the other navis. Now, I took you to the back here so I could tell you quietly. We can't let on that we know. Ferris is almost back and he and Mundwoon's guys will take her for questions later, but for now, just keep acting normal," she explained. "I think Jailbird should have given your navi a better scoop on it, but um.. We are pressed for time so you better leave..." Chris noticed she was squirming a little and her eyes kept shifting towards the stall. It seemed that now she really did need to use it...

------------------------

Outside, many navis rejoined their operators. One set didn't: Nitro and TNT were still separated from Chris since he'd left his PET. Smiling, Electra looked at the PET from across the room and began to walk towards it... At the last minute, Mundwoon snatched it away. "Chris left his PET! If I get it back to him, his debt to me increases," the immature woman laughed in a giddy voice, then looked around and noticed he was missing. Furthermore,the SP on speaker confirmed that she didn't know where Chris had gone either.

Mundwoon moved over to the guy's restroom and gave a soft knock. She pressed her ear against the door to listen, never suspecting he would come from the one behind her.
Chris was probably only a little less flustered than Lisa, embarrassed that he'd caused Lisa so much embarrassment with his assumption. He was still stammering a bit as well, the shock of the initial assumption not quite having worn off. "N-no, no, of course you didn't- no," Chris said. He stopped for a moment as Lisa continued, and sighed a bit, smiling. "Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. Truth be told, I'd kind of been regretting getting into the Teksqp, after getting to know some of its more... colorful members," he admitted. "But it's good to know that there's some sane people in here with me." He smiled a bit, giving her a light, playful punch on the arm. "It's like Jail said when we first met her, we gotta stick together."

Chris's expression became more serious as Lisa continued, nodding a bit as she stated that they needed to remain passive. "No problem, I've managed this long, right? Shouldn't be too hard to keep things up a little while longer." He chuckled tensely as he saw Lisa squirm a bit, and registered the implication. "I'll, uh, meet you back outside." He turned and headed for the bathroom exit, allowing Lisa her privacy.

As he exited, he noticed Mundwoon standing at the men's bathroom door, quirking an eyebrow slightly. He looked down and noticed his PET in her hands. "Uh, Mundwoon?" Chris said, tapping her shoulder. "Why do you have my PET?"
"Good... Just don't get careless. I don't think she's the kind that you want to underestimate," Lisa finished, moving back to the stall and closing it behind her. Chris proceeded out the door and immediately met Mundwoon outside, with her butt poked out towards him as she leaned forward.

Hearing his voice, she turned around and smiled devilishly, raising one finger. "You left this on the table when you went to the restroom! That's dangerous! Someone could come along and take it... someone less trustworthy than me. You can trust me, though, so I'm giving it back to you now," she laughed, handing back his PET. "Your navi and SP are both in there. Seems like the bowling strip game is over... That sounds like it would have been fun. I should have seen if SellSoul could join... But that would have made the player numbers uneven."

While the two conversed, it seemed as though Simon and Phyra had gotten into an argument, very likely over what TriangleMan had been seen doing to Trace. "I can't even understand what you're saying, you silly man! If Lisa is here, your words come out and they bounce against my genius brain! Can't you get with the program and learn the same language as the rest of us, huh?" she griped, crossing her arms defiantly. "What TriangleMan was doing was a simple enforcement of the rules, I can't help it if your navi is too much of a baby to go along with what she agreed to. One's word should be as good as gold! That's a code to live by, Simon-san!" On second glance, he didn't seem to be arguing at all; he was just holding his head. He threw out both hands and repeated himself, but she took it as another opposition and tilted her head. "What are you saying? I can't even tell!"

No one could know what exactly he was trying to say until Lisa finished up on the potty... Electra turned to Chris and Mundwoon and grinned. "A little post-game drama. I think that Phyra's gotten a little too buzzed and is thinking that Simon here is mad about what her navi did. Methinks someone's got a guilty conscious," she laughed; she was still in only her underwear and seated upon one of the pool tables. Her talking about other people's motivations and guilty consciences must hold the unmistakable, bitter taste of irony for Chris, who knew what she'd really done. "Say, Chris... there really must be something special about that SP of yours, if she was willing to kiss TaxidermyMan. There's no chance you'd be willing to lend her to me for a night so that I can ask her a few questions about the experience, is there? It would be a tremendous benefit to my research, I kid you not!" She tilted her head to that same past-45 degree angle, which seemed especially scary with all of her other clothes off.

Wodin watched, leaning on one fist. He seemed to be the only person paying attention to the two of them now, as Mundwoon had gone off to do something else, undoubtedly with the intention of currying Chris's favor further.
Chris nodded and smiled at Mundwoon as she returned his PET, Nitro and Tina safely inside. "Thanks," he said. "I guess I left for the bathroom a little quickly and left it behind. That really was some display, Tina," he addressed his SP. "What possessed you to do it?"

Tina shrugged a bit. "What can I say? The man's got a certain animal magnetism."

"You sure?" Nitro said. "Because honestly, I think he's got about as much "animal magnetism" as that squirrel we saw plastered on the road near our bus stop."

Chris's face went a little green, but he shrugged it off, coming up with a comeback on Tina's behalf. "As I remember, Nitro, you're the one who's got a thing for squirrels."

Nitro pondered the somewhat cryptic statement, then recollection dawned on him. "No fair, you're the one who made me put on the stupid GMO!"

"You have a squirrel GMO?" Tina asked. Despite being partially built off of it, Tina had no knowledge of Nitro's more feminine form.

"Uh... I'll tell you later," Nitro said.

Meanwhile, Chris listened to Electra's explanation of Phyra and Simon's argument, and though he felt the irony of the statement, it didn't explain much. "Mind filling me in?" He asked the programs in the PET.

"TriangleMan literally cut Trace's clothes off," Nitro explained.

"Oh..." Chris said. Part of him wished he could've seen that, even though he had an eyeful of Electra sitting right in front of him. Perhaps he'd lost interest once he discovered she was basically an accessory to Navislaughter, maybe he'd just become acclimated to her underwear. Chris shook his head as Electra asked to "borrow" Tina. "Sorry, not tonight," He said. "I'm planning on upgrading her at home once things wrap up here. Maybe another time." Like when Hell freezes over, Chris added in his mind.
((I hate retyping modposts that are eaten by my phone browser crashing, sorry if its not as good as it otherwise would have been))

"It's a no go? Poop. That's scientific advancement for you: so often stymied by the stingy," Electra sighed, shaking her head sadly. "We'll take a raincheck, for now. Patience is a virtue of mine."

Lisa returned from the bathroom, standing nearby Chris. She remained quiet for a moment, then noticed the heated argument going on. Before she could lend a hand by translating for Simon otherwise distracting Phyra, Ferris burst in through the double doors.

"Great work, boyo! I see a pint o' ale in three hands, a lady in red knickers, and you've got a gal on either arm! You throw quite a party, that's what I gather," Ferris chuckled, lighting up a cigar inside his own bowling alley. "Unfortunate as it is, I gotta close up the ol' Bowl N' Bones fer tonight. Gotta nother party early tomorrow and these tall workin stiffs gotta get this place spick and span!" Of course, that lie didn't hold a lot of water, given that the place looked like a mess and likely looked what way most of the time.

"Now, yer lookin' mighty winsome in that red, Electra, but ye also look a tad buzzed, if'n you don't mind my sayin'. Why don't ye let me and Mundwoon's jackets help you out to my car and I'll bring ye home?" he offered. While that sounded cordial, the two guys quickly grabbed her up by each arm and started dragging her away.

"Ferris? What are you doing, exactly?! Let go!" she snapped, growing gradually more visibly upset with the goons dragging her. "What about my damn car?!"

"I'll send it to ye if I remem'er to buy stamps!" he called out to her, clapping his knee and guffawing at his own joke. "Oh, well now! How bout ya'll clear outta me alley? Cept ye, Chris an' Lisa. Ye stay."

Everyone, with an air of confusion, nodded to him and started getting ready to leave. "By the by, Simon, I got a gift for ye! An' ye can all expect a newsletter, I promise!"

"... My genius brain comprehends none of this. If there was some sort of conspiracy going on, you should have included me! I feel hurt," Phyra complained, pressing both hands to the breast of her turtleneck sweater.

"I'm just as confused, but really, it's about time I got home regardless. I'm worried about the dogs," Wodin agreed, standing up with some effort. "Thank you, Chris, Ferris. It was fun."

Simon said something similar, then departed with the others. Lisa sighed as she watched him go out. "He and Trace don't have any idea we just solved their big mystery," she mentioned.

"I'll give em the scoop later. For now, let's talk cash. I promised ye 80 faction points, didn't I? Well, that was for Nitro's work; as I live and breath, ye both worked plenty hard. So I'm upping it to 100, plus another 15 for a job well done. Furthermore, I'm givin'ya both 3000z to reward ya for yer time and outta the goodness o' me soul," he finished. Lisa nodded, but apparently none of that fulfilled the prize she was actually looking for. "And I'll see if we can't get ye some more recognition with the Teksqp, both o' ye. Just uh... Still don't try to talk to KevlarMan about it... Ain't nobody talk cordial with that'un, me'n Kismet learned that firsthand."

((Gained 115 Faction Points + 3000z))

"Good, thank you," Lisa responded. She watched Mundwoon bring an ale around for Ferris and raised a finger to signal she wanted one as well.

Ferris sat down and sprawled both arms to his side; he looked happy and relaxed, despite having presumably just dug through four large, private, mafia-owned houses. "Well, boyo? The show's over. Got anythin' else ye wanna know before we to our separate ways?" he inquired, then took a big puff of his cigar.
Chris gave a slight sigh of relief as Ferris burst in. As composed as he was acting, the evening was starting to wear on him a bit. As Electra was dragged out (without allowing her to retrieve her clothes, he noted), and everyone else filed out, he waved and bid them farewell, and sat down with Ferris and Lisa.

His eyes boggled slightly at the admittedly large amount of rewards Ferris gave them. "Wow, thanks," he said with a grin. "That's really generous of you." He gave a slight chuckle. "Maybe I should actually start spending some of my faction points, huh?" He reclined in his seat a bit, chuckling. He'd been recieving his faction points a little bit at a time, so he hardly noticed them piling up. Now that'd he'd been given a whole pile at once, he realized just how many he'd gotten since he started working for the Mafia.

He waved his hand a bit as everyone ordered their drinks, to signal he didn't want anything. He wasn't planning on sticking around for much longer, and that aside, he wasn't a drinker anyway. He was a bit thankful that Electra's game hadn't come to pass, or he might have ended up drunk off his ass.

"No, I think I'm good, Nitro says he was given a pretty decent scoop on what happened between Electra, Shok, and the mime." He turned to Lisa. "I am a bit curious, though, where'd you learn to speak Simon's language? Don't take this the wrong way, but you didn't really strike me as the bilingual type."
"It's no coincidence that yer earnin' so many, lad. When some'un goes above 'n beyond to the cause of our organizashen, tis only logical that we load em up, keep em fat and happy," Ferris continued, talking through his cigar. "Hell, I was beginnin' to wonder whether the Teksqp were good fer anythin' but siphonin' members from our other families, but ye've turned that all around."

Lisa looked mildly offput by both Ferris' implication and Chris' question. "I'm still in college and I've already studied a lot of foreign languages. They're practical for any business you go into, Mafia included," she explained. "Language has gotten pretty global, but every now and then you still run into somebody who's got a fondness for an old language. Usually nationalists. There's an NP officer that still uses the accent, we've run into her once or twice, but not like Simon: he's still on the whole language."

"Yepper, he's a holdout, that 'un. He was also a great Teksqp asset, at the time. Shame now, knowin' all the bad blood between us wasn't his fault," Ferris admitted, tapping off his cigar into a nearby ashtray. "One o' the most competent assassins I recall!"

"Imprisonment was still the right call for the navi, though," Lisa pitched in. "Whether it's her fault or not, she's a psychotic killer now. I don't know if we're ever going to be able to get her back to normal..."

"It woulda been the right call, assumin' anyone we ordered inta that prison ever stayed there," Ferris chuckled, causing Lisa to scowl again.
"Well, we know what the cause of her going nuts is, right?" Nitro chimed in from the PET in Chris's pocket. Chris took it out and placed it on the table, and Nitro's diminutive hologram popped out of the projector and stood on the table. "The way I see it, we get someone to look into these Blessers, figure out what makes them tick, then come back and apply it to our mime friend. Shok can't be the only psychiatrist on the NetMafia payroll, right?"

"Nitro's got a point," Chris agreed. "And as for the prison, maybe we need more people there to guard the place. I mean, I kinda got the feeling that Jail was the only one there when we... uh... visited the place. Sorry about that whole fiasco, by the way," Chris added, more to Lisa than Ferris.
"Yeah, but the Blessers be right dangerous to deal with navi t' navi. Shok's power was probably evident to ye and I've heard from the tele that the rest of the group is dangerous as well. Unless Electra spills some more operator names to us, we could be outta luck pursuin' this eneh further," Ferris sighed, waving one hand dismissively. "We'll do what we can, but the prospects as they stand are not good, less we get a better handlin' of the situation with them nutty Blessers..."

"As for prison security, what we probably ought to do is just move the few criminals still held there to the regular holding facility. We thought it would be a good idea to segregate them, but when they'd been there a while, interest was lost, a few disappeared or deleted themselves, and nobody new came in... After a while, Jailbird was the only one who still wanted to be a guard there. Besides Mime, we really only have a few other prisoners held there," Lisa explained, feeling more talkative now that somebody else understood the difficulties of keeping guard over the net's most dangerous psychos with just one woman.

"Organizational deficiencies, eh? I believe it! Ye both raise a good point and it sounds like we can do somethin about it. Headaches like these are what makes Head Family work aggravatin sometimes," he laughed, scratching at his hair and seeming maybe a little more irritated than he let on.

"But it's good to address them," Kismet offered from the speaker of his PET. "I think we've made a lot of progress towards defusing the whole mime situation."

"That we 'ave, that we 'ave," Ferris agreed, puffing out another smoke ring. "Welp, I better go cart Electra off. You kids want anythin' before I take off?"

"No thanks... I think we've both had enough ale and nachos," Lisa sighed, although, in fact, neither of them had had any real ale, nor any nachos, real or otherwise.

"No such thing!" he guffawed, waving as he got up to walk for the door. "Nother time, Kids!"

"Nah, I think I'm good too," Chris said, standing up and stretching a bit, scooping up his PET. He flipped it open as Nitro vanished again, and spoke to the programs within. "Hey, when's the next bus coming?"

"The next bus should be there in about... twenty minutes," Tina replied.

"Alright, thanks." He shut the device again and stowed it away, turning to Ferris. "Hey, going back to your comment about going above and beyond the call of duty, Mundwoon was a pretty big help tonight," Chris said, making good on his earlier promise to the snack girl. He then turned to Lisa. "And Lisa, it was good to finally meet you, and see Jail again. I'll be looking forward to seeing you two again soon." With a nod to both of the operators, Chris exited the bowling alley, and walked down across the parking lot to the nearby bus stop, awaiting his ride home after a long night. When it arrived, he climbed on, and departed.
((I will put up a big list of FXP whenever I get to my PC, tabs on phone are annoying))
((Nitro gets 17 Jailbird FXP, 8 Kismet FXP, 8 TaxidermyMan FXP, 9 Shok FXP, 5 Trace FXP, 5 TriangleMan FXP, and 10 SellSoul FXP))