Traveler's Exploration

After a short exploration of the suburb that is ACDC town, Vincent ventured to a small dinner for a cup of hot tea. "We'll have to remember the children of this city like to try and play helper.."

"Well what did you expect master, you jacked in at a public park!"

Vincent frowned down into his tea, "Indeed." Was all the opp would say, though his gaze turned to the small ports located at his table. "I trust your recovered and prepared to continue?"

"But of course master, I'm curious as to what other virii are in this nation. As well as your main objective, of course." Lucia gave a soft hum as an innocent smile came across her portrait on the PET, making it quite obvious where her priorities lay.

"Of course, Go." Turning the pet towards it's goal, Vincent took another soft sip of his tea as the beam of light sent his navi back into the network.

(Continued here)

Quote (Morisha)

After a short exploration of the suburb that is ACDC town, Vincent ventured to a small dinner for a cup of hot tea. "We'll have to remember the children of this city like to try and play helper.."

"Well what did you expect master, you jacked in at a public park!"

Vincent frowned down into his tea, "Indeed." Was all the opp would say, though his gaze turned to the small ports located at his table. "I trust your recovered and prepared to continue?"

"But of course master, I'm curious as to what other virii are in this nation. As well as your main objective, of course." Lucia gave a soft hum as an innocent smile came across her portrait on the PET, making it quite obvious where her priorities lay.

"Of course, Go." Turning the pet towards it's goal, Vincent took another soft sip of his tea as the beam of light sent his navi back into the network.

(Continued here)

"Hey,why did you just jack out like that!? I wasn't done virus busting!" Cole said,while glaring at Vincent.
"He said they needed to take a break. Lets go too."
"Ok. Jack In! Blazeman! FIRE UP!"

(Follow)
"Sorry about bugging you. I hope I didn't get in your way. Im gonna head to Scilab, see ya."
"Lets go, Cole!"
"Alright, Mr.Impatient!"
"Don't call me that!"

Lets leave to Scilab!
Turning his gaze down to his PET, Vincent picked it up and let the holo screen fade to it's standard screen on the device. Watching only long enough to see that his navi had returned safely and was resting comfortably. Flipping the PET closed, and sliding it into the case at his belt he paid and thanked the waitress for her help and all the tea, then went outside, towards the bus terminal.

Checking over the locations, he'd finally find the one he wanted and awaited the bus to arrive.

((Headed to Scilabs))