Lets try harder

"Well that was unexpected," Shin commented, stopping his plastering, rushing over to the pillar. He nodded to Wes, "Let's do it," he said, grabbing the pillar.
"HEAVE-HO!" Shin yelled, straining with all his might to help lift the pillar.
What was that guy doing here? Maybe he really was a stalker.... though, since he was making an attempt to help, he wasn't about to complain. Now to try this again. He glanced at his PET screen out of the corner of his eye, "They're at the control panel. Things are about to get a lot better or a lot worse, so we better be prepared either way. Let's do it!" Wes began to heave...
The pillar began to be removed off of Aida but revealed something. Her shirt's stomach was stained with blood. She probably was injured from the pillar or from the fall and moving around perhaps made it worse. Her head was already spinning and she tried her best to focus. She was getting tired and quickly, passed out.
"Damn! She may have some broken bones. Moving her carelessly could just make things worse.... Though this construction site might have the materials I need. Shin, make sure her head stays above water. You, Anthony or something, come with me. I'll need help moving crap." Wes climbed out of the hole and began looking around. He found a few poles easily enough and with a bit of searching, found a tarp as well. Wrapping the end of the tarp around the poles and securing the ends, he was able to produce a makeshift strecher. Picking up the cumbersome object, he walked back over to the edge of the hole, "Now, I'm sending this down to you. I trust you know how to use it. Together, you should be able to at least move her to a spot that's not flooded. That way she won't drown before professional help gets here."
"Got it," Shin said, keeping Aida's head above water. Sigh, you get into so much trouble so often, Shin thought as he took the makeshift stretcher with one hand, and slid it gently under Aida's body. "Okay Anthony! Get her up to Wes! I'll call a taxi!" Shin ordered, lifting the stretcher gently upwards at a diagonal angle and feeding it to Wes.
Anthony was somewhat shocked at two of the people there... The wounded girl that was panicing some at the electown train station, and the guy that threw a game boy at his face. He was to busy trying to get his thoughts together to her what Wes said, but he did hear "Okay Anthony! Get her up to Majin! I'll call a taxi!". Anthony then tried to get her up to him... ever so hoping he was not going to get smacked like his last encounter with him.
Wes grabbed onto the end of the strecher as it was stuck up to him. to his dismay, there was no one to grab the other end for when Anthony would force it up, "Shin, get up here. Damn, this is hard with just three people.... its even worse than coordinating Pikmin." He sighed, then looked down at Aida. What exactly was damaged? Was the bleeding all external, or was there some internal as well? Was was borken? Though doubtful at this point, was something vital hit?

A set of lights flashed behind him. He looked behind him to find the ambulance he had called. Two medical professionals jump out of the back, bringing their own strecher. With their help, he was able to lift Aida out of the hole and place her onto the other strecher to replace the makeshift one. As they loaded her up, one requested that a guardian or some other companion ride along to the hospital. Wes sighed, "Give me a minute to gather up her things or if you can't wait, take that guy." Wes pointed to Shin before jumping back down the pit to retrieve his navi and his comrade's PET.
"See you guys later!" Shin called, rushing along with the ambulance and riding in it to the hospital with Aida on the bed in the hospital. A doctor gave her a blood IV. All Shin could do now was wait to get to the hospital.
Wes picked up both PETs and retrieved the navis. He then climbed out of the pit to leave, "Sorry, Capuchin, but I need to stop back at my residence. I don't think the hospital will take kindly to me walking around in water soaked clothes... We'll go there soon as I change quick and get information on Ambridge's status." As Wes began to wander off, he stopped and looked at Anthony, "I've got my eye on you but.... thanks, still." he then resumed his walk home.
Anthony was somewhat shocked at Wes's comment. "'I've got my eye on you" just does not make Anthony conferable... but shortly after Wes left... Anthony relised he had to get back to the Colosseum fast, as what happened took up some of the time he had to go get coffee... She he started to rush back to the Colosseum.