Chip Location

Hello Net, My name is Rose.

So, I just learned about these interesting sounding "knife" series chips. They're very similar to sword chips, but smaller (and thus somewhat weaker) but faster, and apparently somewhat more sturdy. They come in each of the basic Elemental Varieties.

However, despite this information, I don't know where to find one. I checked the Chip Shop in ACDC, but they don't carry them. The shop owner told me he didn't know exactly where I could find one, but told me that I could gain the chips by defeating higher level Swordy viruses.

But again, this information didn't help mush. Even if he's perfectly correct (Which, from how he phrased his response, I assume this is just a guess) I don't know where I would find higher level Swordy Viruses.

Anyways, his suggestion inspired me to search a little more, and my new search terms found my this board, where some girl named Area had requested similar information for a Longsword, I think. So I figured, This would be the perfect place to put my request!

Alright so if you have any batter information than I already do, or can tell me the virus's location, or confirm that it even is a Swordy that I should be looking for, that would be great. You can post your responses here, or if you'd rather, you can just e-mail me at RDunrae@MyMail.com

Well, that's pretty much it. I thank you all for taking the time to look at my request.

Sincerely,
Rose Dunrae
Hey there, Rose here again.

I'd just like to let you all know that Soryu's shop now carries these, so feel free to head there if you're looking for them.

Thanks to those who helped me.

~Rose Dunrae