Hello every one

Now, I don't have a hat handy to tip, but as we speak, I'm toasting you, Polonius with my coffee (which happens to be earning me a few odd looks from my fellow coffee-holics) for making this Tutorial Board.

Well, my Navi and I just landed in some area in ElecTown; don't even ask how I got there, as I would've had to get my Navi, Binary, out of Battle Routine, and jack him out and in again, with a different set of coordinates. I assure you that I did none of this.

And lo and behold, I got off-topic. Anyway, this is our first time in ElecTown's Net area, and we really have no clue of what to expect, aside from Netpolice and Netmafia. Could you and your Navi by chance give me a few tips on which viruses to watch out for, and how to beat them accordingly? My navi's Normal-element, so I don't have to worry about elemental advantages, but all the same, mind giving me a few clues?

-Chris Lemrock, Executive Coder and Programmer of SciLabs-

-BINARY.EXE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT-
Well thanks mister Lemrock, well as for Electown I have seen so far these kinds of viruses: the always commonplace Metools, Cactys, Volgears, Billys, Larks, Honeybombers, Magneakers, and the handy Hanz viruses, those hands can pack quite a punch so I'd be wary of those.

Now comes for the elemental advantages, now I know your normal and thats fine and dandy, but Wood type attacks reign supreme in this area any wood chip at all can do some serious damage to the Magneakers. Volgears are of the heat variety so aqua chips would do the job nicely. Metools on the other hand, I think everybody has experienced those so I'll skip onto the Billys and Larks. Well Billys are of the electrical variety as well, so a Ringlog chip would more than help these guys, I received one for my navi over at Netopia. Larks are of the aqua variety, if you've done a bit of busting here I'm sure you would have received chips that would kill them in one shot! Their attacks however are nothing to sneeze at, while Billy's are weak, their electrical shocks can inhibit movement and Larks have a wide area advantage with their attacks. I believe that should cover everything, so there's your answer Chris.

Sorry to interject but for everybody whos reading this here an advice from the White blood cell: Do a little reconissance in as many networks as possible, you can accomplish getting chips for a wide variety of situations and getting a well rounded feel for your best area. Also: Nanununanu!

Polonius Carbonium & DNR.EXE
Volgears are Heat, not Elec. Send a Wood attack at them and its likely to be incinerated before it can even reach its target.

-Wes
Err... not to burst your bubble but I stated that they were Heat and yes I said Aqua chips would work.

-Polonius
Then you must have changed it after I pointed the true element out. And thus I'll do the immature thing as well and call you a cheater and poopypants. How you like them apples?

-Wes
mmh, can't we just move along, Wes? So a mistake happened. Big deal. Now, let us act reasonable and forget this ever happened and continue with the tutoring.

- Polonius
Either way, whether Volgears are Fire or Elec, I tip my coffee to you once again, Polonius, and you too, DNR. Thanks a heap.

-Chris Lemrock, Executive Coder and Programmer of SciLabs-

-BINARY.EXE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT-
H-hello...Umm...previously, my navi and I went into a battle with an opponent. It would seem that the opponent was too powerful for now and has horribly damaged her system. I was lucky to jack her out before she was deleted...but she is in bad shape. I'm told that her data from her body will soon heal back together but her arm...hehehe...it would seem that it keeps falling off before hand. We've tried different methods to keep it in place for the data to reform but it tends to not work. Y-your a doctor and your navi is...I think its something in the medical field. What do you think I should do?

-Aida Ambridge

-Capuchin is too busy to notice this letter
L-let's see... you need the d-data to reform but having trouble to d-do so... W-well if you could m-meet my navi he'd have it m-mend in a flash but sadly we don't know e-each other... I could email you a-an ap-p-p-plication that can stitch her up... I'll need your e-e-email though...

- Polonius

P.S. excuse the type, I'm a bit sh-shy.
D-Don't worry...s-so am I...y-yet I am tending t-to become better at m-y stutter-ring problem. I-It's all thanks to m-my navi Capuchin. So I th-thank you for any help you give me.

-Aida

ATTATCHED E-MAIL
Aida@ACDC.net