Looking for Partners

I find that tactics are fun. For instance, warping beside a group of stationary enemies with an Areagrab, then bowling them all down with a Ringlog, or perhaps using elemental chips to exploit a weakness. Even my navi's special attacks employ status ailments, which opens up many possibilities in how I fight. However, at the current moment, I require allies to help with team tactics. Right now, I'm looking for a very specific model navi. If there is anyone out there with a monkey-like navi, I would love to bust with them.

I also require a programmer, one so good that he would be able to do something even as amazing as a program allowing navis to reproduce. The name of my navi is Soulman_Junior.EXE. That will be all.

-Wes

Contact Info: majin@home.net
Hah, so this is where it's coming up.
Hmmm... I sent you monkey girl already.
The programmer, might live somewhere in Electown.
Ha ha ha, this is starting to get interesting.
-Fujiwara Shin
I already sent an email to majin@home.net. Just in case you haven't read it, I am a fairly good navi programmer myself.
-Ray Shade
------------------------------------
Master Ray is one of the world's best. I believe that he should get the position as one of your team's programmers.
-ScytheMan
Perhaps but.... are you skilled enough to do the task that I specified? Also, thanks for the tip, Shin.

-Wes
Ray isn't who you're looking for Majin.
But it wouldn't be a bad idea to let him join, you don't just want a harem of girl navis surrounding Soulman Junior do you?
Yes, three girls, assuming that Valience is still the Valience I know, as opposed to a more gender balanced team.
-Shin

<Red is currently in battle. Using SoulCross no less>

Quote (MajinBooger)

I also require a programmer, one so good that he would be able to do something even as amazing as a program allowing navis to reproduce. The name of my navi is Soulman_Junior.EXE. That will be all.

You are treading on dangerous grounds there. Reproduction is possibly the only thing that Navis are incapable without us. Should they be able to do so... I have no idea of the outcome but I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty. You know which is the other "advanced" program type that has the power to reproduce, right?

- Sieg

I really never got why you meatbags are so keen on this whole reproduction business. It sounds really messy. Plus, immortal navis like me don't need heirs anyway.

- Valkyrie