As discussed earlier, it'd be nice to do something for the Net that would provide us with a bit of advertising. Let's face it... recruitment seems dead right now, so we could use some publicity. Of course, it'd have to be something that would keep us neutral, so we'd need to find some other way to get the assignment. Perhaps just the normal BBS, inquiring what needs to be done? In any case, some more feedback, please. Before it was just speculation and a few random thoughts. I'd like a more consolidated strategy here, thus why I created a new topic. Also, here's someone new...

-Wes

Hello. My name is Majinman.EXE. I am the incarnation of your previous leader, so I know quite a few of you already. Its a shame I don't see more familiar names but its a good start. I'd also like to say that I find your idea of using costumes interesting. While its a bit different than things were in the past, I can see why you thought they were needed. Not sure how well they'll work in the long run but for now I'll just observe. In any case good to meet you all. On a side note, at current, I cannot properly fight alone so if any of you would like to earn some brownie points, contact me about a busting run. I prefer cute girls.

-Majinman