Posted by: majinbooger Oct 9 2006, 10:07 PM
Okay, a few of you may be wondering about the ranking I put in the rosters. While I have not filled them out yet, I'm sure a few of you are curious. Well, since it can be hard to keep track of each individual squad, since some of its members may lose contact for a while, I think it's best to abolish this old system. From now on, I'm going to make temporary assignements for each mission.

Of course, this still doesn't explain the rankings. I'll do so now. In order to see who is qualified to lead a squad, you'll be given points from previous missions to show your level of skill and experience.The number of points you recieve will be up to me or whoever lead you on your last mission. To give you a feel for how each of you would measure up, let me give you this overview:

1.) Those who solved the intial riddle: 5 points
2.) Those of you who fought a Cybeast: 5 points
3.) Those of you who passed the recent exam: pending on amount of time it took you
4.) X points for every battle while partnered with other members, X= number of partners you have
5.) 5 points for Boxman and Avartar, another 5 if you survived Boxnix
6.) 5 for facing a Rogue, 10 for winning and surviving against them.
7.) 10 for facing Drakkas, 15 if we win and you survive.

So, any thoughts or suggestions? While I may be the leader, I am not the only member, so I'd like to decide this as a group.

Posted by: Valience Oct 10 2006, 12:09 AM
QUOTE (majinbooger @ Oct 9 2006, 11:07 PM)
4.) 1 point for every battle while partnered with another member

Would this be adjustable for the number of members you're fighting alongside? Maybe if you're with one person have it be only 1 Point Per Battle, with two other people have it be 2 ppb, etc?

Maybe bonus points for going above and beyond the call of duty, assuming the person doesn't go outside of the scope of the mission. Such as single handedly delaying a pack of rabid heelnavi's to give the rest of the team time to complete the main objective.

That's all I can think of.

Posted by: majinbooger Oct 10 2006, 08:59 AM
Not a bad idea, as long as you all don't try to gain an insane amount of points by rounding up a group of 20. I'll go with that until someone tries to abuse it.

-Majin Wes

Posted by: RevivedSin Oct 10 2006, 06:51 PM
I think that rounding up group of 20 thing is already present in the current fight Shuilong's in.
There's.... Let see...
Shuilong, Capuchin, Cyclone [DELETED], Pyreman, Voltman, Bugman.... There's a FRICKIN' lot of Requiem Members here Majin.
How many points do I get? JK JK.
Points on Crosses with other members as well I guess...
AH! The Box dude is attacking! Gotta run.
-Shin

Posted by: majinbooger Oct 10 2006, 07:00 PM
You mean all that hubbub at the machine in Yoka? I suppose I could give out some points. As for the Cross granting points, Crosses kind of refelct the number of battle you've fought along side someone. Meh, I guess I could consider it....

-Majin Wes

An added note, I've just factored in the points gained from the first three items on the list. I'll include 4 as well as the current Yoka situation later.

Posted by: RevivedSin Oct 16 2006, 07:08 PM
YAY! We defeated Boxnix!
Or rather, he defeated himself.
Drakkkas was watching.
Hmmmmm....
Okay, mission report done.
See you later Fearless Leader.
-Shin

Posted by: P.A. master Oct 27 2006, 09:21 PM
So what's up with the point system in regards to the VABCA thing? Any ideas?
Also, is Cyclone really Requiem? Cool! That would be... 4 more points right there!

-Shigeru

Posted by: majinbooger Oct 27 2006, 09:24 PM
I'll give 5 points for the VABCA thing. And I don't believe I've met a navi named Cyclone.

-Majin Wes

((Send PM's to me to register your points. As long as I don't catch anyone cheating, I'll go by the honesty system.))

Posted by: P.A. master Oct 27 2006, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (RevivedSin @ Oct 10 2006, 05:51 PM)
I think that rounding up group of 20 thing is already present in the current fight Shuilong's in.
There's.... Let see...
Shuilong, Capuchin, Cyclone [DELETED], Pyreman, Voltman, Bugman.... There's a FRICKIN' lot of Requiem Members here Majin.
How many points do I get? JK JK.
Points on Crosses with other members as well I guess...
AH! The Box dude is attacking! Gotta run.
-Shin

Cyclone's in that list. I took it he's Requiem from that.

Posted by: majinbooger Dec 10 2006, 06:30 PM
Okay, new chance for rank points, as follows:

5 for facing a Rogue, 10 for winning and surviving against them.
10 for facing Drakkas, 15 if we win and you survive.

Don't forget about just normal busting with other members.

-Majin Wes

((PM me with whatever you earn after this wraps up.))

Posted by: King Dec 10 2006, 07:53 PM
Heh. Looks like I'm not gonna be top rank any more.
Well, I guess you guys deserve this. You're off fighting for justice or something thereabouts while I mess around with some kind of weird Net sport.
-Fenrir.EXE

Posted by: majinbooger Dec 26 2006, 09:06 PM
((Updated. From now on, I'll just use a mod bump when this is updated, so if you see it marked as new, but this doesn't have new posts, check the first one again.)