Posted by: RevivedSin Dec 20 2006, 05:22 PM
Okay, okay, the IPc says that Drakkas is DEAD. This kind of worries me, even thought it means we have no more troubles. But, the last we saw of him, Drakkas revived himself, right?
He was in near-dead condition... So, any ideas?
I for one, think he faked his death. But for what reason is kind of troubling me.
Oh, not that I'm one for Drakkas not dying, but... It feels suspicious.
-Shin

Posted by: majinbooger Dec 20 2006, 08:30 PM
Propaganda, I'd say. They're probably just saying it to put the public at ease, as well as to avoid losing face. Question the IPC and you could get into trouble, so let's just keep this knowledge to ourselves for now, okay?

-Majin Wes

Posted by: King Dec 20 2006, 08:56 PM
Hah. Just when I start to wonder whether or not they're as bad as I've made them out to be, this happens. A poor executive descision, when they could have so easily redeemed themselves with the truth. Now they're going to have to continue their pursuit with greatest secrecy, or be snared by their own propaganda.
How high can one build a tower of lies before it collapses around them? IPC may just be its own downfall.
-Mikael

Posted by: DeathByInfinity Dec 20 2006, 09:31 PM
Well If they're going to tear themselves down like that, I'm not going to stop them. Besides, if I tried, I might end up marked as a criminal just like Kazu was for trying to undermine them or something. And to think if they had just given us the truth, I might have actually almost trusted them again.

As for keeping this to ourselves...please tell me IPC navis can't somehow force access to this BBS.

-Duke Rigel

Posted by: majinbooger Dec 20 2006, 09:45 PM
Let's say they do. Considering we're agreeing to keep quiet about this, we're actually doing them a favor and they'll leave us alone unless we start talking. If the IPC fail in their duties, we'll just have to be more digilant in ours.

-Majin Wes

Posted by: RevivedSin Dec 21 2006, 02:04 AM
Agreed.
I'm also wondering who this anonymous person is that posted on the board.
He's going to be in the Yumland tourney, I'll keep my eyes peeled for anyone suspicious and report as soon as possible.
-Shin

Posted by: King Dec 21 2006, 08:56 AM
((Garr! These Anonymouses aren't all the same person! It's all one NPC created as a blanket for each Anonymous.))

Posted by: DeathByInfinity Dec 21 2006, 10:40 AM
Yumland tourney? When did that come up?
-Duke Rigel

Posted by: RevivedSin Dec 21 2006, 04:38 PM
It's on Dethis' homepage. Apparently there's a tournament in Yumland. Flyers are at Meijin's and Higure's.
God, I'll SO DESTROY WTF_Inuyasha_FTW. And it'll be fun fighting against Meijin-san and Junkman. Hmmm... I'm going to need more finesse on this one.
-Shin

We'll keep you informed.
-Shuilong.exe

Posted by: DeathByInfinity Dec 21 2006, 07:57 PM
What kind of navi name is WTF_Inuyasha_FTW? And...Meijin's joining? Maybe I'll have to check this out.
-Duke Rigel

Posted by: P.A. master Dec 21 2006, 10:28 PM
Wait, wait...

Drakkas died? But didn't die?

Rewind. What the heck heppened?

And I'll be at the tourney.

-Shigeru

Posted by: RevivedSin Dec 22 2006, 02:19 AM
We're just speculating what happened.
Hypothesis: Drakkas didn't die, he walked out of the Raid very much alive.
Conclusion: IPC is making a very very bad coverup.
Reply LOL: I think Inu's a Heelnavi... with VERY bad grammar and spelling.
Complaint: Why isn't Higure doing anything? He must of killed himself since the last time I've been there.
-Fujiwara Shin

Correction: Higure's alive.
Continuation: Jay apparently says he's going to take down Meijin and Junkman, but I HIGHLY doubt it.
Note: I'll be reporting every day of the tournament in a new thread later.
P.S: What month is it? I think it's December.
-Shuilong.exe

Posted by: King Dec 22 2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I've seen video data of the battle. He's very much alive.
See for yourself. This is a copy of a video posted by one of the particiipants, so I can assure you it's accurate. I know most of you know he's alive by now... this is just to eradicate any doubt there might be.
-Mikael
ATTACHED: DrakkasBattle.VID

Posted by: RevivedSin Dec 22 2006, 03:05 PM
I KNEW I SHOULD'VE HID BEHIND A PILLAR!
*grumble*
-Shuilong.exe

Sorry about that, Shuilong gets kind of... upset when he's deleted, since he hasn't been deleted before. I'm kind of pissed as well. *sigh* Ah well, and I STILL don't know what Higure's doing. He hasn't been answering at all. T_T
-Shin