Posted by: majinbooger Oct 21 2006, 09:46 PM
Well, this is a problem so I need to know where you all stand on the issue. In order to react to the situation, we need to know who's siding with who. Though my views may be obvious, I shall not state them here so that no one feels pressured into siding with one party or anonther.

-Majin Wes

Posted by: RevivedSin Oct 21 2006, 10:02 PM
Even though Drakkas made some pretty good reasons about his... killings.
I think I'll still have to be against him.
Deleting for no reason is wrong, even if you snap... I think.
I'm against the Rogues. Count me in.
Unless I get deleted by this Corrupted NormNavi that is.
Joking.
-Shin

Posted by: Valience Oct 21 2006, 10:17 PM
I can see fighting for your freedom. Hell, it happens all the time in nature and history. If things were different on the net these days, I'd say let them alone and not provoke them. However, with everything else going on in the net, it may be best to try and quiet the threat they pose. Who knows what's up with these 'mini cubeasts' and those two navis who went to try and study them. They said that they are quite common, so perhaps killing off these rogues would make it a bit safer. Or at least keep the rogues from meeting their end at a mini beast.

-Valience

Posted by: King Oct 26 2006, 08:13 PM
If it comes right down to it, I'm with Drakkas, but against his Rogues. The Rogues are evil-minded brutes. However, I don't think their leader is truly of evil intent, and at the moment I trust him more than the Officials. While he's been quite open with us, the Officials and IPC have been wrapped up their little shell of secrecy, keeping important information from us. They're hiding something.

That said... I may be a bit biased. I've hated the officials since an incident two years back.
Long story short, it became clear that their justice system was warped and unfair.

However... I'm not at all happy wth how much I know about this. You asked me to choose sides, I chose sides. Just know that when the time comes, I may not hold to them.

Things are never easy, and no one is ever entirely right. We all have our demons and our shades, and it all just comes down to perception.
-Mik

Posted by: P.A. master Oct 27 2006, 09:18 PM
QUOTE (King @ Oct 26 2006, 07:13 PM)
If it comes right down to it, I'm with Drakkas, but against his Rogues. The Rogues are evil-minded brutes. However, I don't think htheir leader is truly of evil intent, and at the moment I trust him more than the Officials. While he's been quite open with us, the Officials and IPC have been wrapped up their little shell of secrecy, keeping important information from us.

I see your point, and I agree. Drakkas... well, I don't know much about him. But I don't make snap decisions. He didn't kill us all at the VABCA thing. That's good.

But the rogues... for them I have no compassion. They battle for what seems to be a blatant love of violence and pain from what I've heard.

-Shigeru

For once, you speak intelligently. I agree.

-Voltman

Posted by: Valience Oct 28 2006, 02:59 AM
I'd like to update my opinion.

Kill them.

Too bad they had to go and almost delete Ayumi, or maybe I would have some regret deleting them all.

Posted by: RevivedSin Oct 28 2006, 12:34 PM
That's simply human nature to fell regret.
It's okay Valience.
-Shin

Posted by: majinbooger Oct 28 2006, 12:49 PM
Well, I've finally made public my opinion. Just know this: I am not siding with the IPC, just siding against Drakkas. I'm not taking orders from them. I'll show mercy to those who deserve it. This isn't going to be a slaughterfest.

-Majin Wes

Posted by: DeathByInfinity Oct 28 2006, 01:34 PM
I am not taking sides in this fight. I am avoiding SciLab net completely until this boils over. I have considered taking sides, though. Unfortunately, I cannot side with the IPC because they have labeled friends of mine criminals. 404 must have had a good reason for what he did, and I am not going to stand by the IPC after what they did. Likewise, I cannot stand by the Rogues because of the stories I've heard about Stunt and 01D.

So Majin, I'm afraid I cannot back you up on this one. Sorry.

-Duke Rigel

Posted by: majinbooger Oct 28 2006, 08:37 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm letting each person make this decision on an individual basis. I'm not a tyrant. Besides, even if I were to force you to fight, would you be any use? Sure, you may be good, but if your soul's not into it, then how could you possibly win? Just do whatever you feel you must.

-Majin Wes

Posted by: RevivedSin Oct 29 2006, 12:23 AM
And... I'm finished my virus busting spree.
Damn Heelnavis why do they always think they're better?
-Shin

And why are all the navis I face sword-obsessed?
-Shuilong.exe

Time to get the chip that will help me towards my ultimate strategy.
Sorry Feraless Leader, not going to tell what, you'll see.
-Shin