Teksqp Blackmailer's Bathhouse

Whether he knew it or not, DragonierMan had hit a weak point in Hime's fighting strategy. Most navis didn't think much about their breathing, if they even breathed, but meditation and steady breathing appeared to be essential to Hime's martial arts technique. Robbed of that, as well of her eye-sight, she was more or less disabled. The woman coughed violently, then coughed harder as her stomach was punched in. "Enough," she coughed, barely able to get the words out. She went quiet, breathing heavily, her mind either on the pain or elsewhere. Another private message would be sent out to DragonierMan as the girls went about tying the Shogun's arms behind her back.

Quote (Hime)

I've been attacked. Jackout function is disabled. I am either being taken or they plan to kill me. I will respond again when I can. Tell the generals.

I may not make it. If I don't, Yasu, you're in command. Find someone new to take the armor. We can't let anyone believe that the Shogun has perished.

I'm sorry for being careless. The enemy's affected me, I can't think clearly. Thank you for everything, Yasu, my irreplaceable friend, and be safe.

With the woman's arms and legs bound, there was no further resistance she could offer. Grass had sprouted up where bathhouse was formerly, something that Oni would no doubt he annoyed about later. On that note, he was still raving. "Good, now bring her here! Bring her to me!" he bellowed. Unfortunately for him, DragonierMan did not intend to do that. Instead, he moved out with Hime in tow, to a destination of his choosing.

((Leaving for Public Neo-Shogun Camp))
((DragonierMan gets the following FXP:

Boss Oni: 2 FXP
Hime: -4 FXP))