The Lawton Jr. Unoperated Navi Shelter

Unfortunately, the officer had either been impulsive or otherwise had a poor imagination, because as soon as she was called on, her face screwed up into an awkward smile. "Ah... er.... he'll uh... express the urgency to her...? But he's a frog now... so I guess he'll uh..." Her face started to turn red as it became increasingly obvious that she had no idea.

"Maybe he can make ze madamosielle believe zat she has a fever and zat it is medicine!" the other guard offered. The white armored one nodded enthusiastically.

"Sounds good to me! Now how is a guy like this going to make a girl like that hot and bothered? That's the question! Unfortunately that was my last product! I am sold out for the day!" Zazz proclaimed. "But try again tomorrow and I'll have something for you maybe! Who knows, you might even come to love the taste of flies... Find a nice frog, settle down..."

JankenMan gave an impatient ribbit and hopped along. Zazz spoke up again. "I wonder how he'll trick her...? That guy doesn't know his ankle from his elbow... Not that I think he has either," she guffawed.

Those same malicious looking hands came up, along with that of a smiling, red-headed girl standing with the NP folks. Not that they seemed to be especially well suited to offering suggestions. Another guy, dressed in a doctor's outfit but not as shady looking as the others, also raised his hand.

Satisfaction: 70%
Involvement: 100%
Security: 75%
The martial artist sighed and rubbed the back of his head in a display of awkward tension. Alright, this was starting to get nowhere fast. Everyone was having fun and that was the point of it all but, he was told some occasional direction from himself was expected. Judging by the situation JankenMan was in, it would even be appreciated. He mumbled "Any ideas?", which Kenji and Mrs Kobayashi took as a plea for help.

Mrs Kobayashi tried to stop laughing long enough to give some kind of advice but could hardly get out a few words before cracking up all over again. Kenji groaned and said, above his mother "It's cheesy but you could just say she has a thing for frogs. Maybe her kiss can break the spell? That's in fairy tales, right?"

Musou chuckled and shook his head. "Hoo boy", he thought to himself as he got ready for another pick. Clearing his throat, the navi said "I think it's about time for our Princess to make it into the scene, don't you? I wonder how she will react to the frog and the witch? Will Witch Zazz get out of the scene before the Princess shows up? Will she sneak up on them and overhear this plan to get her to.. Er.. Partake of a s-suppository?"

He twirls his finger around over his head, like he is spinning a lasso and finally lands it upon the navi dressed as a doctor. Let's hope this surgeon isn't named red herring.
The actors looked to Musou momentarily, then back to the crowd. Things seemed to be going smoothly enough, but there was a pause and a murmur from the NP crowd. The two girls were busy trying to calm down the blonde girl, who seemed unhappy that her suggestion had been ignored. At the same time, the doctor who'd been raising his hand looked puzzled. After a moment, it became clear why: he now had to set up how JankenMan was going to get Holly to take the suppository, but also announce the conditions of her arrival.

Thankfully, he was a fairly quick thinker. "Let us say that the princess overheard part of the conversation and knows the medicine is for her. She agrees to take it... Of course, unaccustomed parties may have difficulty with the administration of suppositories, particularly because they often reject their own attempts at insertion. As such, she should seek the aid of a licensed physician she trusts... Or the witch since I guess there's not an actor for a physician," he concluded.

JankenMan made a sigh, indicating that he found it all sort of convulted. The audience seemed fine with it, though, and Zazz looked like she had just received a pony for her birthday. Why? Anyone's guess.

"Witch, I overheard you say that you have medicine for me. I have been a tad feverish since my morning ride and could use your remedy. However, I must confess that I am a novice at the administration of such medicine and would require your-" Holly began, before being interrupted by her enthusiastic partner.

"You want me to put it into you? Me...? Putting things into Holly...! I-I mean the princess!" she raved. "I've always wanted to... I mean, anything I can do to help, yep! Yep, yep!" Zazz grabbed Holly, lifted her up, and then lay her gently upon the floor. Alarmingly, she lifted up the navi's skirt, not in view of the audience but in clear view of both herself and Musou, showing off thin, white lace panties. "Hold still!"

Holly kept up a good face with a strained laugh. The audience guffawed, but nothing had been asked, so nobody raised their hands. More alarmingly, perhaps Holly didn't realize it yet, but from Musou's position it was pretty obvious that Zazz was going to pull off her panties to complete the optical illusion of putting in the invisible suppository. The creepy doctor and the cloaked guy both waved their arms in surprisingly similar patterns to be called on... even though no question had been asked.

Satisfaction: 90%
Involvement: 90%
Security: 75%
Musou gives an eep and looks back and forth between the NP girl he seems to have blown off and the panties that are about to be taken off. Mrs Kobayashi coaches between chuckles "Go for a smooth recovery, Musou. Do it fast. And try to-" The navi seems to be focusing awfully closely on the panty removing all of a sudden. Kenji pipes up "H-Hey Musou. What are you staring at? Quick, get the show moving" The boy blushes and his mother moves her hands forward, blocking her eleven-year-old son's view.

"Mom Hey, I can't see-", the boy starts. His mother adjusts her hands to keep the view blocked "Mature audiences only, young man. If I could cover Musou's eyes I would also. Move things along, mister", Mrs Kobayashi says quickly, her voicing loosing much of it's humor. Kenji mumbles "I get the idea what's going on" The boy is still blushing though, his mother shakes her head and says "Your still too young, Ken".

While the operator and his mother were in discussion, the martial arts navi cleared his throat and turned away with a blush. Discipline, yeah yeah, Focus. He clears his throat and waves back to the girl he blew off last time, mostly by accident and being swept up in the awkwardness of the situation. "S-sorry about that Miss, I meant to give you a little time to think of a great idea, you looked like you could have used another minute" Was that a smooth recovery, the navi thought and hoped to himself. He quickly adds "Next time you have an idea, just wave your hand and I'll pick you for sure, to make up for it. Sound good?"

"S-So, in the meantime-" Musou points to the cloaked guy who seems to have an idea where to take this. "Yes, you sir? Have an idea?"

To hell with discipline, Musou finally decides. Blame the people who programmed Musou to act and think like a hotblooded teenage fighter. That's as good as any hormones right? He waits for a response while he all but stares at Zazz working Holly's panties off.

"M-mom, I'm not a pervert or something, I'm just.. I.. Uh.. Wonder what's.. Er. I mean, would it really hurt to look?" Kenji wasn't sure where he was going with this.

She wasn't a prude but wasn't about to tell him that "It would be cute if you even knew what puberty was. Right now It's just inappropriate. Does that make you feel hot and bothered? Or are you just curious? Do you have any questions?"

Kenji ruffles his brow and says "W-what you mean.. I know what p-puberty is.. Hot? Bothered? I don't understand-" He sighs "Am I supposed to feel something? Is this even a conversation we should be having?"

Mrs Kobayashi smirks and says "Apparently not, Ken. When you get a little older and feel like asking questions..." She trails off but the boy just sighs. He has no idea what she is talking about. Mothers are weird.
The girl in the back pouted and crossed her arms, but at least she wasn't raving any more. The scene on stage wasn't any less chaotic, however. Holly had realized what was going on ans now struggled to keep her legs in a position such that it would be difficult to get the garment off. As Zazz persisted, sticking her tongue out in exertion and tugging, Holly wrapped her shapely legs around one of Zazz's arms, like a wrestler performing a submission hold. "Hrrrgh!" Zazz whined, trying to free it up. The audience had no idea what was going on, but a roar of laughter had broken out.

The navi who had been cloaked pulled its hood back revealing, annoyingly, that they were the same clown the NP had shut up earlier. As the jester guffawed and rambled on, however, it slowly realized that nobody was listening to it or could possibly hear it. A look of irritation screwed up its face momentarily before it finally disappeared into thin air.

Meanwhile, Holly caught a glimpse of Musou watching her. Zazz doing it hadn't bothered her at all, but worrying about him doing it seemed to rub her the wrong way. Her face turned red and uncomposed as she tried to pull her skirt down, bagging Zazz's head in the process. The audience cracked up as the witch flailed her arms, now completely trapped by the princess. JankenMan suddenly realized he was missing out and began tapping his giant fingers impatiently. "Ribbit..."

Holly's look of panic increased as Zazz's muffled voice began to run out from beneath her skirt. It wad impossible to make out what and was saying, like she had a mouth full of...

The navi's red hair emerged from the cave of the other navi's dress (she'd long since lost he hat). In her mouth, the cotton panties protruded; she spat them out and then displayed them proudly, carrying them between the fingertips of both hands like a sacred document that one could not afford to dirty with fingerprints, lest it be devalued. "And now the witch's quest to obtain the princess's panties has reached its conclusion! It's a happy ending!" she wailed, now waving them through the air with one hand like it was a victory banner.

Everyone in the audience clapped and laughed along with Zazz as Holly got to her feet and held her hands modestly between the legs of her skirt. "That wasn't the point of the story," she whined, slapping her friend on the shoulder. JankenMan tilted his head thoughtfully, as if thinking to himself that in the end, that was pretty much what he'd wanted to do as well. "Well, anyways, that's a good stopping point. Why not take a bow, Musou? Don't let this ham have the whole stage to herself or you'll spoil her."

"More than you already have!" JankenMan complained, his wooden head staring blankly forward.
Musou blinks a moment, following his stare at Zazz and Holly's actions. Finally, the navi snaps back to reality and bites his lip before nodding to JankenMan's comment. He noticed the clown but it was sort of funny how the raving and cheering crowd had drowned out the troublemaker. He was sort of under the impression he just had to pick a person and their request would be followed through, not that he actually had to decide. That was how the mix-up with the NP girl had come about. At any rate...

He takes a bow like a martial artist, not an actor, watching the crowd as intently as he can. Largely because he got busted watching Holley and Zazz's actions and felt he needed to focus on the mission. Really intently. "N-no, I'm not a pervert or anything. That was just.. Um..What's the word? Kinky? Yeah, totally not my fault.. Let's see.. Trouble maker, trouble maker", he told himself as he looked around. But speaking of duties, he had to give credit where credit was due.

Addressing the crowd even as he tried to feel for that clown's energy and data presence with his sixth sense, he announces "Let's give a hand to our talented actor and actresses-" He specifically mentions JankenMan first, not really to butter up the navi but because his role wound up being far overshadowed by the lewd acts that followed. "It looks like Witch Zazz got her prize. Who knew this would turn into a story of her 'accidentally' turning the Prince into a frog just to make off with the Princess, herself eh?"

Musou glances to the actors and says, more quietly, as he addressed them "Is that it? If so I'd like to ask you something, Holly. Er, when your decent, of course" He blushed again for watching earlier. Not a pervert. Not a pervert.

Finally able to see the monitor again, Kenji grumbled "Aww mom you made me miss the end of the show. What happened? And why did Musou say something about Zazz getting the Princess?"

Mrs Kobayashi laughed a bit as she closed her eyes, raised her hand in front of her mouth and had what would best be described as a sweat-bead on the back of her head "Don't worry about it Ken, show's over. Mission complete right?" As the boy gave her evasive reply a confused look, she headed out the room, muttering something about needing to get dinner ready.

All Musou and Kenji can do at this point is wait and find out the results. Or at least whatever is happening next.
"It feels like I just can't get onto a stage to perform for q charity event without losing my pants." Holly sighed, snatching them back frown Zazz as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Carefully, she held her skirt down for modesty's sake and slipped them back on, one leg at a time.

"Sorry, Holly, but that's only because it makes a great ending! Fun for the whole family!" Zazz suggested. She hadn't turned around, though; she was still busy showboating along with JankenMan.

The clown back had retreated, but the NP officer group was making their way to the front. The red-haired girl stayed down while the white armored one and the blonde girl mounted the stage. "Thank you, Musou. That clown was a member of the ROT, a terrorist organization bent on attacking innocent navis to prove their strength. Thankfully, it also seems like the clown can't stand getting upstaged. Your efforts ensured... and those of the Mafia," the visored girl continued, being clear to distinguish him from an employed mafioso, "have ensured that no significant alarm was raised. Please, take this gift as a token of our appreciation," she offered, presenting him a data package. "And know that the NP would be happy to utilize your service again in the future."

((Musou received Yo-Yo1 battlechip!))

They left, not raising any stink with the Mafia but not giving them much credit either. "Well, the rest of us are going to get dressed and distribute some toys to the younger ones. As promised, I took some of the excess I was going to give away and created a new SP base. I'll just give it to you now and I'll let the GNA know you finished the job properly." Holly said all of this with a sincere smile, no longer concerned over the event being ruined or anyone getting hurt. If she was upset about the lack of appreciation, she didn't show it.

((Musou received an SP base))
"T-Thanks, yeah no problem..." Musou takes note of the way the NP act to Holly, Zazz and JankenMan and gives a slight frown. He doesn't really want to be rude, unlike them, so he doesn't say anything.

Accepting the SP Base with a "Wow thanks. Um hey-", The martial-arts navi scratches the back of his head and asks "You guys need some help giving out the presents to those kids? I'd be happy to pitch in" He smiles and adds "I don't want a reward or anything, just wouldn't mind helping out"

Kenji seems to have put his study on the strange net-headset on hold as he pops a blank chip into his PET and saves over the SP Base. He mumbles "ROT... Sounds like there are all kinds of sickos out there" The boy starts looking over info on what they can do with the SP Base exactly, and claims the freshly-created Yo-Yo chip, sitting it alongside the others in a neat order.

"We could really use a medic.. A shield? Maybe a sniper, or.. Hmm. I wonder if we could get an SP that can speak 'virus'. That would be handy, seeing as what we want to do" He trails off, lost in thought and quiet study.

((If they don't need help then it's done I guess. If they accept but nothing else of interest/consequence happens then it's done also))
"No, really, we can handle the rest! You should go and enjoy your new SP. I understand that the difficulties of performing for an audience can bring more stress than many battles can, so you may want to go get some rest," Holly encouraged Musou. She sounded like she had some experience in that regard, although and didn't seem terribly stressed at the moment. "All of this stimulation..."

"Yeah, he probably got pretty stimulated!" JankenMan huffed.

"I know I did! But I live for stimulation! Or die trying!" Zazz proclaimed. "Hey, thanks again, Buddy, for that sweet role in the play! It was pretty smart how you maneuvered the play to take advantage of my talents and charisma! We both got what we wanted, huh? It was great for us! A tragedy for Holly, but great for us!"

"Let's try not to plan on ending all of our performances that way..." Holly laughed along. "Anyways, take care, Musou. If you ever have an interest in joining the Mafia's Creel family, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you." Something about her eyes, however, made it clear that she knew the day Musou joined the Mafia would be the day pigs flew.

The three navid left Musou to go continue the campaign.

((Received 12 Holly FXP, 15 Zazz FXP, 10 JankenMan FXP))
Musou nodded "Alright then, if your sure", he said in response to his help being declined. He bit his lip at the Mafia invite, not sure how to politely respond. Finally he just adds "Thanks. I'll.. Um, keep that in mind. And your welcome, Zazz, and sorry about the frog thing JankenMan".

Before leaving, Musou pauses a moment as he thinks. "Holly, um.. If you need a hand with anything later on and it doesn't-" He struggles with the words, trying to not come off as patronizing. "W-well, I mean I havn't exactly thrown in my lot with anyone yet but if you, Zazz or JankenMan personally need a hand or are in a jam and I can help without being arrested or fired or something, I will" Holly seems good-natured to a fault, so the martial arts navi hopes she doesn't take the offer the wrong way.

With that, Musou looks behind him and says "Ready to go whenever, Sensei" A few moments later, a busy Kenji mumbles something, seemingly distracted with reading up on SPs but issues the jack-out command none the less.

Musou gives them a final wave and confirms the command, vanishing in a swirl of blue light and energy a moment later.