After approaching, Terra found the front door open. Apparently, she'd been expected. Stepping inside, she discovered a woman of average height seated at a desk with her legs up, reading a magazine. The woman had blond hair, done into two giant, star-shaped tails; this was her most defining feature, but her large, charismatic blue eyes were also worth noting. She was dressed in black bodysuit with yellow star designs scattered here and there across it, along with yellow gloves, belt, and boots. Her body seemed fairly nice, but not terribly remarkable.
Spotting Terra, her eyes lit up with excitement. "Hey there! Everyone else has already arrived. Welcome to the 17th Annual Slumber Party Fundraiser Page, another of my brilliant fund-raising slash fun-raising programs! You must be the other GNA rep. Pleased to meet you, my name's Showbizz!" she introduced herself, shaking Terra's hand before she had time to get a word in.
"We have to hurry up and get this show on the road! Here's your show contract. Sign here and we can hurry up and start this fundraising event!" the navi continued excitedly, shoving a paper and pen across the desk towards Terra.
Quote (Slumber Party Fundraiser/Funraiser Contract)
"I dedicate my efforts towards a good-spirited pillowfighting game. I have no ill intents or malice towards the opposing players to the extent that I wish to cause them bodily or mental harm. I am fine with this footage being used on television."
Sign here: ______________________________
- Any damaging sigs or chips that are used will result in immediate player disqualification.
- Any barriers or shields that are used will result in immediate player disqualification.
- The object of the game is to use whatever means necessary to put all other players to sleep.
- All players will be presented with an event-specific Pillow chip (PartyPillow). Your SlumberPartyFolder will contain 1 PartyPillow, although you may pick up other players' pillows to increase your stock. Like all Pillow chips, each is usable for only three swings.
- You must wear sleepwear. Either use a .GMO for this purpose or you will be provided a default one until the end of the show.
"I understand the rules above."
Sign here: _______________________________
"Any means necessary" in rule 3 does not dismiss the possibilities of other status or non-damage effects. Showbizz and associates are not responsible to any personal humiliation that may occur. Nothing outside of what is written in these rules is explicitly forbidden. Complaints towards the unflattering/itchy nature of default .GMOs will not be recognized or given concessions. We have the right to televise everything that happens during the course of this program. Our censorship duties are ranked 4 on Motz' censorship scale (explicit nudity barred, all else permitted). Bonuses may be awarded to any players who can help boost ratings.
Final confirmation: _______________________________
"Just mark that up quickly and we'll get started! Oh, and er, be sure to tell me if you need us to hook you up with some pajamas."