Vincent Strife's Homepage

Setting foot in this icy blizzard, one would hardly know it was a homepage for a navi. As soon as one enters they find themselves standing atop a small plateau looking up at the side of a jagged, snowy peak of what could only be called a nightmarish mountain. Looking down one can only see the dark abyss of some endless drop that would surely result in a forced log out if one fell. Just ahead is a small cropping dug into the cliff facing, being just deep enough to escape the raging blasts of wind that swirl about the mountain randomly.

Inside was a simple bedding of furs, no doubt for some beast to lay and call its home. Back outside all it took was a careful look around to see several platforms scaling the mountain side, each one to far apart to simply jump or climb to for the average navi without assistance of some kind. Higher and higher it goes, nearly all the way to the peaks, where a large bird's nest seems to be resting.

At the highest platform is another cave, however this one goes much deeper, and in stark contrast to the outsides this cave was unusually warm. Cause in part by the various lava veins and flows that seem to fork about the cavern the deeper one travels. Deep inside there is the first signs of what could be called a domicile, an open cavern comes at the end of the tunnel, to one side, the rocky floor grows jagged and forms a small pool of lava that seems to provide both heat and light to the otherwise black, sourced walls. The only other object of note, beyond the various stalactites and stalagmites that seem to exist, is a lone databank sitting near one corner of the cavern.

It was of standard design and make, looking like a small stand with keyboard, over which a floating data crystal hovers. Accessing the data bank is easy as there is both a public and private access, the private sectors are blocked with a powerful firewall and password. However the public sectors hold details on the residences of this particular homepage, as well as additional information on viruses, chips, and various other information the navigator has learned throughout her travels on the net.

Data Bank Public Access:
Navigator: Lucia.EXE
Support Program: Artio.SP
Support Program: Sephoinne.SP
Chip Folder Information: VinceFolder.Dat
Current Chip Folder Contents

Arrow1
Damage: 100 + Homing
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons an Elebee virus, and sends it flying at an enemy. The Elebee is tenacious, and will hunt down its prey. It vanishes after stinging it's target, or after two turns.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec

AquaKnife
Damage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword imbued with water energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Aqua

AquaNeedle1
Damage: 20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting + Drop Attack
Description: Three needles drop on enemies
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

Attack+10
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 10 Damage to all hits of a selected attack chip.
Element: Null

BigHammer1
Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.

Bubbler
Damage: 50 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.

BurnSquare1
Damage: 60 + Blast 2 + Fear + Ground Attack
Description: Creates a small, square shaped explosion of will-o-wisps that erupt from the ground, scorching the very soul of whatever is occupying that space.
Element: [colore=orangered]Fire[/color]
Special: Fear: Any virus this attack manages to hit has a 25% chance of instantly running out of pure terror. If a Navi is struck by the attack, their evasion and accuracy are dropped by 2 ranks for the next turn. This effect does not stack with other BurnSquares, but does stack with other attacks' effects.

CactBall1
Damage: 20 x 2-4 Hits + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a cactus ball at one enemy, hits a random amount of times
Element: Wood

CornShot2
Damage: 60 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.

CountBomb1
HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 100 + To-All-Clause
Description: Bomb placed in enemies area that explodes after two turns
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.

ElecKnife
Damage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of electrical energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.

ElecReel1
Damage: 80 + Spread 3 (Side + Behind)
Description: A small bolt of lightning that spreads sideways and behind the target upon impact.

FireHit1
Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Element: Fire
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

FireHit1
Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

FireTower1
Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Pillars of fire march across the field.
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.

Heatshot
Damage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Like a shotgun, but with fire

Heatshot
Damage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Like a shotgun, but with fire

IceCube
Properties: Normal, AquaBody
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis, knockback, Throw
Accuracy: Special
Description: Summons a large ice cube.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: AquaBody: Immune to Aqua damage.

IceSlasher1
Damage: 100 + Slashing
Description: Shoots a short ranged ice blade at an enemy.
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.

Invis1
Effect: Invisibility
Description: Grants the user invisibility. This reduces the chance of being hit by non-Seeking attacks by 50%.
Duration: One turn

LavaCannon1
Damage: 90 + Lava Panel Boost(+40)
Description: Fires a blast of magma from a cannon. If the user is standing on Lava terrain at the time of use, this chip's power is boosted by 40.

LavaCannon1
Damage: 90 + Lava Panel Boost(+40)
Description: Fires a blast of magma from a cannon. If the user is standing on Lava terrain at the time of use, this chip's power is boosted by 40.

Meteor12
Properties: Anchored.
Object damage: 10 Fire
Damage method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 30 Fire
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a staff that floats in place. The staff causes 4 meteors to rain from the sky each turn upon random enemies for 3 turns.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed

Pulsar1
Damage: 70 + Object Triggered Blast 2
Accuracy: A (Primary) / B (Blast)
Description: Fires a sound wave. If it hits an object, its range is amplified, hitting anything near that object in a blast of noise.

RageClaw1
Damage: 40 + Slashing / 20 + Impacting
Accuracy: B / B
Description: A bear claw with huge nails. Can be used to throw enemies and various objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 6 uses.
Special: Throw Damage may vary. Success is entirely dependent upon RP Quality. This chip has a variety of uses.

RollArrow1
Damage: 50 + Chip Break
Description: Launches an arrow tipped with a pink heart. If a virus is hit, they lose the ability to attack once. If a Navi is hit, they lose their first selected chip for that turn.

Sunshine
Damage: 80 + Blind + Beam Attack; +80 damage to Non-Elemental targets
Description: A sphere resembling the sun appears high above the user, then releases a ray of sun light at a target designated by the user. The beam passes through everything in its path, causing great damage and blinding all it hits as it smashes through everything in a straight line. Rare

StarArrow1
Damage: 40 + Carry
Description: Fires an arrow that hovers still in the air for a moment before rocketing forward. If anyone grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are sent flying along with the arrow.
Special: Carry: If anyone, user, ally, or foe, grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are pulled along by it until it either hits something or they let go. This does not effect the arrow in any way.

TwinFang1
Damage: 70 x 2 targets
Description: Launches two fangs. Hits cannot be stacked on one opponent.

ZapRing1
Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.
Achievements (WIP)

Achievements & Misc
Kill Tracker #-I
1D2: 9
Basher: 2
Beetank: 10
Beektank EX: 3
BigHat: 4
Billy: 4
BombBoy: 3
Boomer: 3
Bunny: 4
Cacty: 2
Champu: 2
Cloudy: 1
Cragger: 3
DBLCube:1
Dharma: 3
Dynamite: 2
EleBee: 2
ElecOgre: 1
Fishy: 6
FortFighter: 4
Gaia: 2
Gunner: 5
Handy: 5
HardHead: 3
HardHead EX: 3
HauntedCandle: 2
IronShield: 1
Kill Tracker K-R
Kettle: 1
KillerPlant: 2
Magneaker: 2
Melody: 4
Metool: 5
Moloko: 2
Mudfeesh: 2
N.O-1: 2
Powie: 2
PulseBat: 2
PurpleUFO: 1
Ratty: 1
Raingear: 3
RedUFO: 1
Kill Tracker S-Z
Shadow: 1
ShellGeek: 2
Snowlo: 3
Spikey: 3
Spooky: 5
Spooky EX: 3
Swordy-A: 5
Swordy-E: 2
Swordy-N EX: 1
Twins: 2
Twisty: 1
VolGear: 3
Walla: 2
Windbox: 1
Yort: 1
Notable Encounters
Tool: defeated in ACDC
Harbinger: defeated in Netopia
2 1D6's Codenamed Block & Roller: Defeated in Beach
Hood: Defeated in Netopia
Misc Stuff
Purple War Banner: Give by Chardes!
*Thumbs up*:
By the PaladinGC
[From [url=http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/7477534/]ShowDown![/url]]

There within the icy cold and endless blizzards of the Sharo Network exists a lone mountain where a soon to be trio of programs dwell. The first to be seen, seemingly unaffected by the biting cold, was a large bestial wolf, laying half curled up on a small dig in cave halfway up the crag's heights.

Artio giving out a long yawned breath of boredom while sparks snapped and shoot across the beast's fur, kicking up when snow or winds ruffled against him in failed attempts to chill the creature.

Beyond him yet, another cave gave off a glow of warmth, and it was here that the second inhabitant was currently found. Deep within the twisting tunnels, cloths discarded carelessly along the path leading to a small pool of bubbling lava. Which is exactly where the navi Lucia could be found, currently settled back with a pleasured smile across her face, shoulders deep within the molten rock without a care.

Before her, two digital screens were floating, the first of which, a link to the outside world, where her Master and Operator could be seen, sitting before a computer desk, calmly typing away, his focus seemed caught up fully upon his work, ignoring the navi watching him from a second monitor.

The second screen, displayed the very peek of the mountain, where found within a large bird's nest, was a half complied, slowly solidifying and rendering egg. Its size was something of a wonder, as even by the look the thing was perhaps the size of the navi currently relaxing in her hot tub.

"Say, Master. How much longer until its ready? A bath is great once in a while. And far better than taking a shower back at that wrestling arena, but I still haven't found the creature you said you wanted me to find. I would like to get out and get back to it."

"Patience Lucia, the program will be ready soon enough, and once its finished, a new ally will be born. It will need a bit of training, to get it up to your and Artio's strength, but it shouldn't take long to do so. Once the program is up to fighting force, then you can continue your search. Until then, why don't you go off and get yourself a new hunting target. Recently a Prog has opened a hunting service. Seems he pays quite well for navis to go out and hunt down viruses that have been multiplying to quickly for the systems to keep up with. Should be a good training exercise to get you all working together and build teamwork between the three of you."

Lucia seemed less then thrilled by the idea, but all the same lifted her arms up and interlocked fingers as she gave a long, exaggerated stretch within the bubbling magma. "Yes Master, but what sort of ally are you making for me this time? I already have Arty, and I love to ride around on his back or snuggle into his fur! Will it be someone fluffy and snuggly like him again?!"

The operator through the view screen stopped then to sit back and take a moment of respite as he looked to the view screen to watch the navi for a few moments. "Like Artio, she will be filling a role that you currently lack. Similarly she'll provide you with another means of mobility, with time she can give you a proper means of maintaining your bird's eye view of the battlefield beyond a simple leap grants you now. But that is for later. Now, get ready and go find this hunter Prog, and see what sort of benefits it offers for hunting down these quick breeding viruses."

"Yes Master!" Came a far more energetic and willing voice as a burst of hot steam flooded the cave when the navi splashed and rose up from her hot bath. Her lithe figure racing across the cave to grab up her clothes and slip into them quickly while the two screens winked out of existence. A loud, echoing call of, "I'll be right back Arty!!" boomed from the cave entrance followed by a blazing fireball that blasting from the opening and up into the network sky above. Leaving the wolf blinking up dully as the blaze disappeared into the distance, only to lower his head back down and return to his nap lazily.

[Lucia.exe transferring to Netfrica's [url=http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/9038187]Bounty Shop[/url]]
[From [url=http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/9038187/]Wrangler's Stand[/url]]

The blizzard and dark filled clouds of the sky broke, forced to create a portal as a blazing ball of fire came shooting from beyond the private network, its course set to collide with the lone Mountain below, and with a heavy sounding rumble of thunder it did just that. The molten ball of data smashed into the small ledge outside the upper cave, only to bounce as within the cheerful bundle of navi formed and Flung out her arms to clear the flames away before landing upon her toes and dashing into the dark cave before her.

Her rush was well founded, for within its depths she'd find not only Artio, currently laid out and looking up at the tall figure before him. But likewise the figure in question, the tall winged creature who's tail fanned out in a beautiful display of blue and bronze as the faint light from lava trails shined off the feathers.

Letting out a cheer, Lucia bounced again in her steps and charged towards the new creature, "You're here, you're here! At last I get to meet you! My new partne-mmph!" Whatever final words she'd intended to say were quickly cut short, as the navi found herself in a situation she was not expecting.

For no sooner had she arrived and made her pounce, the new figure turned, wings spreading wide, and Lucia found herself colliding not with a back, but as arms closed around to hug her, she found herself lost within soft, warm feathers and the ample bosom of her new support program. Who in turn was quite happy to return the affection as well, giving out faint coos and a whispered chur while one wing brushed over her partner's flaming locks. "Well now... Hello to you too, my dear dear sister. Welcome back."

It took Lucia perhaps a lingered moment longer than it should to finally pull herself back and blink up at the taller woman, only to grin and hug her arms around in shared affection as she clung to the harpy program. "You're finally here! Oh I've waited so long, I'm so happy to finally get to meet you, the wings Master promised! And so beautiful too! I can't wait to see what we can all do together now!"

"As do I my darling sister, as do I. And I'm sure our lovely, strong, beauty of a protector will always keep us safe as we travel the networks together. Isn't that right Artio deary?" Less question than statement as Sephoinne turned and looked the wolf's way. Who seemed to only give a faintly sighed yawn and look up at them dully. "Naturally, it is my duty and my pleasure. Just don't expect to ride me all the time as Lucia does. I imagine you'll be carrying her more often than not anyway."

Sephoinne put on something of a coy smile and passed him a wink in response. "With time my darling, with time. But I've much to learn and grow before I can be Lucia's wings proper."

"Indeed, If you are finished with your meeting, Lucia this is Sephoinne. As Artio said, with time she will be your wings. Not to mention another trusted ally upon the field while you work towards your goal. That being said, if you are finished with your introductions. Make your way to Netfrica, you've a bounty to hunt as well as both develop new teamwork, and work towards making each of you stronger individually. Artio we'll be holding off on your upgrades for a short time, until Sephoinne has caught up to you both. The coming networks while partly familiar, will be much deeper then you've been sent before, so it's best you are all equally prepared for the challenge."

Artio was the first to rise and look towards the small screen of Vincent watching the trio, bowing his head briefly. "Yes Master." Lucia and Sephoinne both mimicked the response together, only for Lucia to look up at her and giggle as she finally drew from the bird's wings and hopped back on her toes a step or two. "Right! You heard Master, let's all head for Netfrica!"

Lucia took off in a sprint towards the entrance of the cave, her body quickly being enveloped within an ever increasing fire before she shot off like a blazing meteor. Leaving Artio and Sephoinne to glance at one another.

The harpy was the next to leave, as she offered the beast a smirk, and flicked her crimson hair behind her. It was quick and sudden as wings barely betrayed their motion before a slender, blue beam shot from the cave, leaving a single feather to drift slowly to the cave's floor, just to disintegrate to digital particles shortly after.

"Great, two of them now." Shaking his head he started to walk after them, making little show as his form digitized and streaked off in a jolt of lightning.

[Transferring to [url=http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/9038839/]Netfrica[/url] via Internet City]