Daybreak's homepage is still under reconstruction after her long imprisonment, but what does exist is her extensive vampire ranking. Currently, most names and ranks are undisclosed, but through her recent adventures, a few more observations (or rather, events she believes she's witnessed) have been filled in.

Quote (Vampire Lords List Comprising the Top 250 Threats to Humanity)

13. Kennelmaster, an elderly gentleman in ornate armor who commands a host of beasts. He owes his long age, even among vampire-kind, to his supreme caution and the art of self-protection. Among his minions are the beasts, Howly Hell and Sleeping Dog. As I was stranded in Yoka Net, I found myself with no other option than to pretend I was unaware of his true nature, as a means of saving my own skin.

14. Commeseur, a vampire holding tremendous influence over the world of men. He enslaves the minds of common folk, making them his servants, thralls, and even sex puppets. I used my own seductive maneuver to entrap him, then reduced him to ashes in a successful conquest, with the help of allies whose names shall not be shared, as several of them operate from the shadows.

138. Howly Hell, dreadful bestial companion of Kennelmaster. His roar sends chills down the spine of even the most seasoned hunters and it is said that at peak volume, it can freeze the very blood in one's veins. I encountered him in Yoka Net with his master.

193. The Gilded Purse, a demon in love with the glitter of gold. I mistook the much more powerful demon, Commeseur, for the Gilded Purse for but a moment. Such errors in identification will not stand; I must be more vigilant.

238. Sleeping Dog, the hybrid man/animal companion of Kennelmaster. A creature who craves affection from his master, he displays deceptively warm traits as may be seen among loving, domestic pets. Do not be deceived, for he still has great potential for destruction and depravity. If he were to catch me and treat me as his toy, well... let's just say I do not relish the thought. I encountered him in Yoka Net with his master.