Antoinette's Homepage

Oh, god, thanks Duke, you're going to give me nightmares about BBQ Pork Dumplings coming out of my closet and eating me or something.

-Ace
That was a good one, Duke! I especially liked the part about counting sheep. It makes me kind of sleepy... I might have to pack in about 2 or 3 hours some time soon. I'll put it on my schedule!

Well, here are a few haikus I've composed: I hope they'll keep you occupied and remind you of what truly matters in this world of ours.

Counterinfectionalist's Joy

Life without evil
Smiling with a pretty girl
SItting on the roof

Counterinfectionalist's Sorrow

Living in evil
People we love fall prey to
The evil spirits

Counterinfectionalist's Angst

Evil in our friends
Due to unnatural spirits
Forgive them and fight

Counterinfection.....

Whew, I'm bushed for now! Enjoy those little tidbits.

~Professor Burt J. Blanchard
.... What in Netopia's name is Counterinfectionalism? This sounds rather familiar to the stupid ideals of yesteryear with Communism and Capitalism. A professor huh? Now your making me incredulously curious about what this so called philosophy of yours entails...
Ah, you're interested? Well, check out my homepage on the Dentech University network and all of your questions will be answered, my friend! Be sure to take full advantage of my new Counterinfectionalism Q & A service. You're in for a veritable smorgasbord of knowledge, the healthiest of health foods. Bon appetit~

~Professor Burt J. Blanchard
I've been a food connoisseur for a while and I must agree that knowledge of some certain facts are healthy morsels but.... Counterinfectionalism? That's.... akin to like... duck embryos or something, like some foreign delicacy.

I'd warn you to not go on there DNR, but it seems I was a bit... tardy on this instance.

Besides that you seem to express you love for your... er- religion, very deeply, in your poem, Mr. Blanchard.

-Ace

((Offscreen: <starts hurriedly writing an e-mail to Antoniette>))
A limerick to Ace...

So I like the exotic dishes mister Ace, it's all with taste!

Counterinfectionalism is a rather interesting diochiometry... like Capitalism with viral erradicationmetrics!

-DNR
I must request that you lot keep your petty advertising to yourselves. If such conduct persists, I may feel forced to...take action.

She means she's gonna have me smash some faces in.

Thank you for making that completely understandable to our less mentally capable readership.

'S no prob.
I like your style little one, reminds me of my own personna. Perhaps we should talk face to face some time?

- DNR

Eugh. Not likely.

Aww, but--

Not likely.
Awwww.... a little face time with Beatnik would be quite illuminating. I could show her my scalpel collection and other sharp cool things.

- DNR