TO: CharityEvent3@sharofreemail.net
SUBJECT: For Magna

-----------------------------------------

To: Magna.SP

I've designed this .GMO for you, given your propensity for equipping different lower bodies. I know that this one doesn't provide you mobility or any special defenses, but I feel certain that you may find a good use for it all the same. Let me know if you need ideas.

-Damascus

Quote ()

SmithyTent.GMO

Damascus' GMO for Magna is almost as self-serving as MeleeMan's for Anyis. The entire lower body of Magna is swapped out for a metallic purple plate roof and floor; the roof is supported at each corner by a pillar. A gray-green metallic curtain covers each side, with the front separated into two flaps, which part through the middle. From far away, it looks a little like Magna is either sitting under a kotatsu or is otherwise the figurehead ornament for one.

The inside of the tent is very warm, with a furnace connected to Magna's back, rising up into something like a backpack. In front of the furnace sits a smith's iron, seeming almost romantic in the low light of the furnace. Over the anvil, in very simplistic fashion, is a truncated version of Magna's classic piston, which has since been replaced by legs. The piston can still hammer up and down along with his whole torso, as if he were hopping, but he won't go anywhere. Instead, the length of his torso will simply hammer down on the anvil or whatever is placed there in front of the furnace. It could maybe be used to cause damage, but the setup seems too difficult, considering Magna can't even see in there.

The GMO is, of course, completely immobile and has no place in battle.

This seems so incredibly specific that I can only imagine you know your friend's tastes well. Somehow, it also feels... romantic?! Maybe that's my imagination.

-Holly.EXE

((No FXP awarded for SP .GMOs))