Ltjekian@inri.org

This is the inbox for Leon Tjekian, hosted on the Electown Network.

E-mails:
Memory Crap - Wes
So as Not to Piss You Off - Wes
Title: Memory Crap

Hey, I apparently need more memory on my PET to store something or another... Some kind of database. Is it possible to shove some more into my PET or do I really have to buy a whole new one?

-Wes

Quote (MajinBooger)

Title: Memory Crap

Hey, I apparently need more memory on my PET to store something or another... Some kind of database. Is it possible to shove some more into my PET or do I really have to buy a whole new one?

-Wes

RE: Memory Crap

Well... that would depend on the model you have, I imagine. Most should be able to get upgraded somehow, with either upgrades from the manufacturer or from some third party after market supplier like the Sci Lab shop. Need to store some Requiem info in your PET or something?

- Leon
RE:RE: Memory Crap

Something like that. A database that I need to pick up was mentioned somewhere though for some reason I was informed I need more memory space. It seems weird that I'd need enough storage to almost equal that of another PET, and I really don't feel like buying a whole new one just to carry around an encyclopedia... even if the data is potentially vital.

-Wes
RE:RE:RE:Memory Crap

Yeah, I don't blame you. Maybe you could ask down at Sci Labs or see if the Net Police have something? They are the height of research, or so they'd lead you to believe.

- Leon
Title: So as Not to Piss You Off

Since I figured telling you not to take your revenge might piss you off terribly, I figured I'd make an aditional note. I know I said that at the moment attacking would be bad but if they were forced to make the first move, taking them down would be understandable. Tempt them into striking and you'll have your support. Of course, I have to ask, who exactly are we talking about? I thought Senior took care of the fatass in that tournament thing ((though I have no idea what storyline we're supposed to be going with)).Or are you referring to the one encountered in the Undernet during that... incident? My support in Junior's current battle is... limited, so I can probably manage discussing this with you.

-Wes

Quote (MajinBooger)

Title: So as Not to Piss You Off

Since I figured telling you not to take your revenge might piss you off terribly, I figured I'd make an aditional note. I know I said that at the moment attacking would be bad but if they were forced to make the first move, taking them down would be understandable. Tempt them into striking and you'll have your support. Of course, I have to ask, who exactly are we talking about? I thought Senior took care of the fatass in that tournament thing ((though I have no idea what storyline we're supposed to be going with)).Or are you referring to the one encountered in the Undernet during that... incident? My support in Junior's current battle is... limited, so I can probably manage discussing this with you.

-Wes

((I have no idea either, so we'll just make it up as we go xD))

RE: So as Not to Piss You Off

I want revenge on everyone who used, abused, or screwed with our family and me since back then. There's the mafia boss I was working under and some of his lackies that make the scum of the net look good, and yes... the one that was encountered then.

I guess I can live with not barging into their hideout and killing them all though. Screwing with their heads might make it all the sweeter.

-Miyu

Sender: Soulman_Junior.EXE
Title: RE: Hey loser!

Sorry, I was busy there for a little while. Wes actually had to drag me out of a battle for me to be able to respond. In any case, right now, my netop is heading to Suitachi-san's store to buy some upgrades. Not sure what the plan is after that. Contact me with specific details if you have something in mind.

-Junior
Sender: Soulman_Junior.EXE
Title: RE: RE: RE: Hey loser

Well, you're Elec, right? Sharo would probably be a good area to head to then. I'll head in a while from where I'm at. Wes will probably operate from Scilabs, though, so he can buy more upgrades if needed.

-Junior