Net-Navi: Blazing Draconian

Operator
Name: Zylaen Tetsuyuki
Appearance: He is short, and very toned. He has Red Eyes, has short gold hair. He wears a Dark-Red Shirt with a Black Fire Dragon Logo on the backside. He has Orange Jeans and wears Blue Shoes. He wears a Cap with a logo saying "8-bit boy"
Personality: He is a Timid & bashful Kid, who actually thinks that Dragonslayers are wimps. His favorite Activities are playing Arcade Games. He doesn't like acting like a jerk whenever he win or lose during the Netbattle. He likes 8-bit Music, Metal Music, Rock Music, and Techno Music. The worst thing Zylaen hates is that his Friends ditches him all the time.
PET Modifications: The color of his PET is Flaming Orange

NetNavi
Name: Blazing Draconian
Element: Fire
Type: Break
Appearance: He is a Draconian Navi, his skin is All Dark Red. He has Scaily Tail, and has Small Wings that enables him to fly. On his head has 2 Spiny Horns, and what he wears on his Body is a Siver Chestplate, and on his legs are Silver Kneepads
Personality: The Bravest Draconian Navi, and he knows Justice. He was created by Zylaen 10 years ago before he went to school. He loves challenging the Navi to the Netbattle. He always thrust or stab when using a Sword-Type Chip.
Custom Weapon: He fires Flame Plasmic Bolts from his Buster. His buster is shaped like a Dragon, and it's eyes shines when firing Bolts.
Signature Attack: Inferno Beam - A Powerful Breath attack, he charges up his energy then he shoots Big Beam of Flame from it's fangs, Inflicting 60 Damage Points when it collides with the foe. Requires 3 turn to recharge before it is used again.

Legacy Items: N/A

(I got it done, I even used the Fantasy Name Generator for the name of my Character. I only like Characters that has Fantasy Name in it. This is the best I could think of.)
Legacy items are for member who were on the original board. I'm guessing you're new? If so, welcome! I'm Demon, the local adminy-registration dude.

Couple of things:

1. Buster follows same damage system as everyone. Firing faster is only fluff, alright?

2. Your Signature Attack looks about right, but needs a Cooldown. Following the basic damage/CD formula, you get a 3-turn Cooldown for it. Is that alright?
Fixed it, I removed the "bolts go faster", and added the part about "Cooldown" okay now I will take a nap.

*Morphs into a Dragon and lays down, and starts napping*
Looks about right.

Get: Atk +1, Rpd+1, Chg +1, Undershirt
Get: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun

Create separate Operator/Navi profiles, then a Signature. Look at SpaceMonkeySteve's Signature if you need help.