I'm Victor Chaunom, and this is the I.G.O.'s ingredient forecast of the month...

---

At the Eternal Ocean, a seasonally migration of the Mighty Crabs has begun and they have already settled in at one of many caves found in the region. Though what makes this migration so special is coming of the famed Mighty Tyrant Crab. Though it is speculated that the Tyrant Crab would stay back at their original location while all the other crabs migrate, the Tyrant has somehow made its way at the shores of the ocean!

The Mighty Crab has been known for its lethal claws that could easily bend through a steel girder, but equally known for the world-famous juiciness of its pearly-white meat! Boy, just dip some of those meat with fresh virgin butter, and your mouth will be drooling all over before you take a bite out of it! Just imagine what the Tyrant Crab can offer!

---

...Ahem...Continuing with the report, there has been ingredient rumors buzzing around the Zest Desert and the Jungle Ranch.

---

In the Zest Desert, multiple Spice Miners has given similar testimonies about encountering a special oasis dubbed the "Curry Oasis." They have stated that this rumored oasis was filled to the brim with golden curry, mixed perfectly with a balance of its sweet aroma and the kickin' spicy after taste. Not only that, they have stated that the plants growing around the oasis had a cool, minty sweet flavor that everyone has compared numerously to the artificially produced, "Bosco's Glacier Mint Ice Cream." All of these ingredients that have been described are not made up; some of these miners have brought some of them back to the mine as some form of evidence.

From the speculation, there are more than one of these oases, but the I.G.O. crew's excavation for the ingredient has been unsuccessful...I hope they take their time finding it, last curry I tried was supposedly a normal dish for the miners at the Zest Desert. I was sweating bullets every bite, but the owner said that this was nothing for the people back there. If they said that the curry from the Oasis was spicy, I don't think I have the guts to try that one!

---

...Now, for the top news for this month's I.G.O.'s ingredient forecast. There have been legends about the supposed sauce that would change to whatever food it comes in contact with. If this sauce was to be eaten with meat, it would change into a tarty, sweet flavor to match, like a steak sauce. If this sauce was to be eaten with a salad, it would change its flavor into something sour, but refreshing like vinaigrette...If this sauce was to be eaten with a desert, it would overcome one's tongue with so much sweet that they might pass out. All of us have heard about this sauce, whether as a legend or a fairy tale, and most of us have never believed in it...The "Universe Sauce."

I.G.O. scientists have shown a possible forthcoming of this once "extinct" sauce in the deep recesses of the Jungle Ranch. The latest recording of this sauce dates back at least 300 years, where organizations such as I.G.O. or the Saiseiyas had yet to exist or even had enough power, so they had no choice but to let such sauce disappear into history. Though I find this hard to believe, with such sauce as the "Sweet and Spicy and Sour and Salty Sauce", or known as "S5," It is entirely possible...Though it may be a fraction of a chance.

---

This has been I.G.O.'s ingredient forecast of the month. I'm Victor Chaunom. Until next time!