Bloodsong: Adventurers OOC

And thus, failed rolls and all, that was a non-eventful post. (blah...)
Aim, drawing your bola is your move action. You can step 5 feet, but not 10.

Also, please tell me the cardinal directions (north, northwest, west) in which you want to step.
Alright, MIN-MAXERS, GATHER!

I have 14 feats available to me:

1: Being alive.
1: Human.
6: Normal Progression.
6: Fighter (Level 12)

But I have 15 feats that I want. ;~;

Help me choose?

Big-List-o-Feats:

Mounted Combat *
>Ride-By Attack *
>>Spirited Charge *
>Mounted Fighting

Endurance *
>Diehard

Short Haft *

Weapon Focus (lance)
>Weapon Specialization (lance)
>>Melee Weapon Mastery — Piercing

Power Attack
>Cleave
>>Great Cleave
>>>Frightful Presence
>>Terrifying Warrior

Essentials are marked with a *.

Halp, plz!
I say Weapon Specialization, but that's me.
Can't do it. Need it for Piercing Mastery.

Yano what, I'm just extending Fighter to 14. XD

Final build:

"Non-spellcasting Paladin": 16
Fighter: 14
Cavalier: 10
Apothecary shopkeep NPC, please.

And, we're assembling the group through role-play before we get dragged into the story.
Are we talking a 6-pack of Cure Light Wounds here, or, like, a big crate of them, or some "healing salve" item that isn't in the SRD?
See: Healing Kit. (+2 bonus on Heal Checks, 10 major uses)

In this case, I would not expect the salve to last more than a dozen minor heal checks (like cuts and scratches), or 1 check on someone majorly screwed up (Sword wounds, lots-of.). (That's what she thinks she's buying. Or trying to at any rate.)

Now, if it's an uber-good salve that stops the bleeding THEN acts as a general anti-toxin and/or has a definite potion-esque healing (or some other) effect that she doesn't know about, it'd be expensive as hell!

Your call, but I'm not trying to sneak potions past you. The item (if not uber) is merely useful, more role-play-ish, not instant cure-in-a-box. It could help save someone from death using heal checks, and bring them up to 1 HP, if their HP should fall below 0, but it won't do much more than that.

Aria, being Aria, would want to have some on-hand.
Okay, 10 heal checks at +2.
EDIT: Sorry, I'd prefer not to fiddle with prices, and just sell you a double kit.
Pally, just so you know, Eon's character is not speaking Elven. I know this for a fact because Eon's told me his backstory.

Again, give a poke if you want me to whip something out to railroad you with.
Kazu, are you sure you said it right? Marco is shadowing his big paladin buddy? Or is that what you meant? Because Marco is the big Paladin.
Yeah, my typo. Wooga has been shadowing his big paladin buddy.

Adventurers, don't stray too far from the apothecary unless you're somehow going to become a group. Now that I have you all geographically together, I can railroad you.
That was the plan.
Kazu, what the hell?! Nerull?!

Quote (Portfolio)

"The Reaper", "The Foe of All Good",
"Hater of Life"
Death, Darkness, Murder, Underworld

Quote (Domains)

Death, Envy, Evil, Trickery

Please tell me why a common shopkeeper would accept goods from the god of death and evil?
It was Lolth, and got changed to Nerull.

Lolth made a bit more sense... But then again, announcing to a Cleric and Paladin of a good diety that you're a cleric of an evil diety does not come under the heading of "Good Ideas."
I typed Lolth. Who changed it?
College and work are making it extremely difficult to keep up with this game.

I may have to drop from this DnD group.
That would be a shame, but if you really have to, we won't begrudge your time of you.
I'm out, Kazu. I have no choice.