Syriene's Drawings

I wish to have a drawing of SINN in this style.
I will see what I can do, but I'm not really in the position to take requests at the moment. I'm an art major and am often swamped by art from my classes. Granted I am getting better and faster at drawing finished pieces in about a day or so now, so who knows. Maybe on an off day I'll draw him, but sadly, due to my overwhelming schedule, I can make no promises about getting any requests finished.

Thanks for enjoying my style and art so much to request a drawing though, that means a lot to me as 2D drawing and painting isn't my strongest art

Quote (Syriene)

I will see what I can do, but I'm not really in the position to take requests at the moment. I'm an art major and am often swamped by art from my classes. Granted I am getting better and faster at drawing finished pieces in about a day or so now, so who knows. Maybe on an off day I'll draw him, but sadly, due to my overwhelming schedule, I can make no promises about getting any requests finished.

Thanks for enjoying my style and art so much to request a drawing though, that means a lot to me as 2D drawing and painting isn't my strongest art

3D?
Yeah. I'm studying 3D animation as my major in college. I've only taken a few of the 3D and animation classes however, as they are the junior and senior classes, but I'm just reaching that point so I should start producing models and animations soon.
3D SINN?
Maybe, but I won't do it for a while if I do it 3D because I would do it with a program called zbrush to make him. But maybe I will for a project later If that's ok by you for me to use your character for it. Might use him in an animation too, if that's ok.
Yes.
Just posting up a more recent pencil sketch from my sketchbook, since I haven't posted one recently. Enjoy.

Spider! *runs*
I haven't updated in a while, so here is a few new things for you. The first is a WIP so there is still more to do, and it will be done soon. I'm getting much better at 2D it seems.