Lunarlion's Awesome Sketches!!

Lunar wins internets again. Oh, and I'll give 1000z for a pic of Moonlight and Nachahmen in a pic, with Nac semi-mimicking him, like say....Part of the face, and perhaps the scarf. I would <3 it forever, dear Lion of Lunar.
<(^O^)> : "KAWAAAAAAAAAIIII!!!"
Lunar is feeling super luved right now.....COMMENCE THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Quote (RevivedSin)

KAWAII!
What is chibi Aida-chan holding?
Damn... for some reason my head wants to make an anime all about drawing.
Stupid Yakitate Japan for making me think of random ideas.
MUST HAVE BREAD! WAH!

GIVE IN TO DA BREADS :ph43r:

That's pretty awesome XD...Even though I don't know who Aida is -__________-
THANK YOU!!! Aida is my netop by the way!
OK! SCREW THIS!
<slams 500z on the table>
DRAW RED_RIDING_HOOD.EXE PLEASE!
OKAY....heres the new pics...

EDGAR!

Capuchin

DNR! YAAAAAAAAAAAY

AND AN MSN PAINT PIC OF CAPUCHIN
O_O
NEW CAPUCHIN IS KICKASS! XD
<throws Super WIN at Lunar>
Those are preeeeeety sweet.

Runeknight!!!!

AWESOME!
Except he looks like a bishie. XP
Eh, well done Lunar, well done.
...Wow. That's an awesome new style, Lunar ... Excuse my French, but we'd call that 'HOLY SHIT AWESOME!'
Ooooooooooooooooooo....Thanks a lot Lunar. He looks awesome. Thank you SO much!
After I'm done with teh capuchin saga, this is going to be my new character...

whatcha think? What colors should I use too.
Dear god, that's awesome.

To me, it should have a colour scheme of soft blues, lavenders, and greens, maybe with a few patches of the same colours, only brighter.

Question, though. Are those lines in the background wings, or random lines?
They are the beginning sketches of wings. I'm not done with the pic. That's just a glimpse of what is to come.
It needs some pink.
I'd go with pastels...Soft blues, lavenders, replace Phoenix's green with RS's pink...But a soft pink...Perhaps as the skin tone. Clothes should have the blues and lavenders...Maybe darken the colors on the wings to provide dramatic effect.

This probably looks like crap and, as all I have is Paint, these aren't really the colors that I wanted to use, but maybe something like this?

Meh, maybe she's a bit too colorful...But she is supposed to be a butterfly-type Navi.
....Im making a banner fro the site....cause the one we have is too old.
Jesus Cristo, if it looks anything like the rest of your work, then I can't wait! :'D

I mean, wow. Your artwork is so sexy. (although I agree that Runeknight is a bit too bishounen, but that's your art style, so there's nothing wrong with it.) We might have another Ayami Kojima on our hands. :3