Sora-Chan's Graphic Overload

Got really bored.... Was playing UOSSMUD... Next thing I knew I had paint open and this in it.

FFVI owns.
I vote 5 for the network name, 2 for the logo, and darkria off of the island
ok this is something I have been working on for two days.

this is a scaled down version of it. the full version is a wopping 3360x1050

you can view the full sized version at its dA page
Click here to go to it. Click download to view the full size. Dialup Users, Beware.

PS if you see any irregularities in there, those might be the watermark system I've been designing.
well I guess its time to show off what I've been working on for a few weeks now. (For the most part most of it was done in 3 days, the rest of the time has been slacking off and trying to figure out other ways to do... Hey look at that.. I ran in a circle.. AROUND the circle. Ask Drakim, he'll confirm it, the running in a circle around the circle part.)

now, you may be wondering where it is, why its down there in my sig! see the big hexagonal image? Click it!

now there is a slight problem with it. A certain command doesnt work unless its the first sig on the page (which wont work otherwise unless Drakim writes up a whole new sig system or something, which I think he's too busy worrying with a different project at the moment). So what you do to see the missing abilities, just scroll up to the first post by me on this page and open my sig, the 4 buttons inside of the sig will now work, too bad they arent able to work in any sigs after my first post on a page.

so go on! click it! (seriously, scroll up to the first post by me and look at that sig instead of the one below this one)

PS. Thanks to My Friend Rorshi for drawing up the new character art. WARNING Rorshi's dA is NSFW material. For the most part its ok, but still its not something you just want to click while youre at school. or what not.