Rai's crap

Not exactly my artwork... which i cant get on he net because of my craptacular scanner >.>. But i made this thingy in my web design class and wanted to show it off.

It's... Forte?
What part of web design class was this for? O_o
photshop and image ready crap
Heres a sketch i did, i have limited acess to a scanner, and i should shop this soon, oh well.

I have other work, but im not fond of it
You know, that's really good. Mean as it may sound, I'm surprised.

Looks like I have yet another art goal to aspire to. x_x
Well, here my latest pic of one of my favorite original characters. I havent really shopped it yet, cept i kinda half assed cleaning it, i might edit it later if i have the time.

Heres the original:

And heres the half ass one:
SIGNIFICANT SKILLS DETECTED.
Haha! i've been wanting to scan these things for a loooong time, finally did^^ these are sketches of one of my original characters, the first one i drew about 2 years ago, the second, about a month ago. Oh and yes, she is flat chested, thats one of the main jokes revolving around her. ...shes japanese.

This is one of those rare pics that I drew a long time ago, but still love it.

I wanted to draw her a bit smexier in this one.
Wow.....

God dammit! If the amount of people who are really good at art keeps increasing at this rate, I've never reach you all! TT__TT

Still, incredible work, dude. You inked that first one in real life, correct?
yep, at that time i had my brother gf help me learn to ink, now i have neither the materials nor the knowhow to ink anymore lolz
Who's the crying chibi behind her in the first pic?
Wow, it has been a while since I posted something here. ...I need a freakin scanner. ...and judging by how a lot of the pics I posted on here you can't see anymore, a new site to upload them. Anywho, I've been drawing some new badass work and wanna post it. Here's something to hold you over till I get it up.

Sexy. Truly sexy. I simply cannot wait for you to pull together any of my requests.
I drew that pic of atem flipping the bird didn't I?
A shame that hasn't been scanned yet. ;~:

I rather like that one.
Dude, how old are you? You're crazy talented.
He's 47. It's taken him years of hard work and dedication to reach his level of talent.
I'm 17 as of one month ago. ...ugghh you should see my work from 5 years ago. I still have nightmares
Huzzahs all around! I finally have a scanner so I can dust the cobwebs of my DA site at last. Here's a treat for yall.