Ghost's Town

Im search up the 8 directional movement script. Do you mind making the spriters slave over extra movement positions? If not I won't try tp look for one that doesn't require it.

EDIT: Page claimed in the name of commondragon and his ways of making scripts into better ideas!
Well, I may not be able to work on it for a couple weeks, but I suppose it'd be good to have the script on my new flash drive for when I can. Sprites for 8-directional movement are cool, but not strictly necessary.

In other words, yes, please do look up the script. : D
I suggest changing the name to Panda-monic and having your guys battle demon pandas for control of the ancient bamboo fortress.
I could pull up a multiple currencies script

Quote (Zanallen)

I suggest changing the name to Panda-monic and having your guys battle demon pandas for control of the ancient bamboo fortress.

Second.

I actually might be able to work that in. No joke.

Along with Moonside, giant goldfish, and a photorealistic English Ninja boss.

Now that I have a creative outlet at long last... Watch out, RPGs in general! Miek's packin' heat!

And Common, actually, if you could find a script to turn the bland numerical money display into a real dollar one (ex. $12.34,) I'd be much obliged. : D

Oh, and PA, uber-belated help.

Obviously you're not the kind of person who talks to everyone. D:<
RPGs don't favor you guys.
But seriously, talk to yer mam. She'll promise to make some steak and advance the plot.
Nah, figured it out right after I posted. Just being... slow, as usual. Also, where does this demo end, for reference?

Also, Moonside? APPROVAL.
Make a puppet boss.

Puppet bosses are always awesome/funny. : D

*downloads*
Ends pretty soon after the first boss.

Quote (Gearpunk)

And Common, actually, if you could find a script to turn the bland numerical money display into a real dollar one (ex. $12.34,) I'd be much obliged. : D
Em, what? :0
sorry forgot to single it out.

eidted

Also, I would like to help you make some maps and a piece of game? :3
No, I meant to ask what those item symbol things you were talking about are.

And I'm not in particular need of maps right now, but your offer's appreciated. How are you with sprites?
Your calico cat is being an ass, but i'll have it sorted by Sunday.

Also, what is the final boss, cuz I don't think I finished it?
Oogie Boogie.

And that's great news! Hopefully I'll sort this little issue I'm having with Virtual PC out and be able to work on the game here, but if I can't I'll be in Edmonton by Thursday anyway.

Quote (Gearpunk)

No, I meant to ask what those item symbol things you were talking about are.

And I'm not in particular need of maps right now, but your offer's appreciated. How are you with sprites?

the Item Icon sprites.

You can find them by clicking the arrow by the "Icon" box on the item stats menu of your database.

Also, Im no good with any art. I cant even re-color a sprite. Mine are RTP Sprites thath ave the hue changed up on them, why do you think my ideas never work? No one to do sprites and everyone just YELLS at ME when I make an idea *rant rant rant*.

I can always give you a character idea for a subplot and lulz moments.
If there was any doubt about my pixel editing skills, let them be abolished now! For I say to you...

TAKE THAT!

EDIT: That an okay design, Miek?
Totally. I'll probably need to ask you for another edited set once I have my final set of characters, but while I'm dealing with Jimi and Sid this is perfect.
Lego: 1

PaintShopPro: 0

>:3
your also going to need an edited battler, which, no matter what, is going to need scratch work to do ANY good with that sprite... By the way, Gearpunk, you better not use that for the last version of the game, because you might start what happened in 2000/2003 with Alex. We don't need alot of Arshes people >.<.