Adam and ???.EXE

Ok then. Hold back on this reg approval until I see the new stats and rules for elements and panels.
That... could be a problem..... we're almost debating removing panels completly... elemental rules are also going slower than planned. Thus, I think it best for you to request the ability to freely change your signature attacks when the new rules come out and deal with what ya got for now.
I don't mind waiting, I would rather get it all settled now. Plus, when the new elements come out, I might not even want fire! I think it best that I wait and see what happens. Take as long as you must to make the system work.

Also, what is condistored flying for a Wind type? My Navi, right now, will almost always hover about 6 inches or so from the ground. If that is flying then I need to make an edit so I don't get stunned just from a normal attack.
is he .... able to dodge things at fast speeds? or is it like, "oh hey I dunna have legs so I can hover like professor xavier in this really crappy wheelchair that can really only go as fast as my legs can"
He has legs, but instead of walking he just hovers. He moves around at the speeds a wind navi would use when fighting in battle. He can dodge when going as fast spped, just like Ookami. If needed, I will drop him to the ground and have him run in battle, when he acutally needs to dodge.
the whole moves around as fast as a wind navi.. yea that classify's as wind navi.

Moving him down to his feet to dodge even though he hovers and moves like wind navi requires a IC reason.... which would be difficult to manage so I figure it's best to go with It's a wind type decision.

Also, a normal attack really doesn't send a wind navi down to the ground. Harsh attacks like say 50-90 damage would of course send ANYTHING down to the ground K?
True true. Ok That mean I am going to have to edit him some. Bah. I will work on it later. Only editing because I like the way that Ookami could run at the wind Navi speeds, but not be stunned from it because he was always on the ground. Thanks!
I want to change my legacy items to the Navicust and chip on. I want to take my sword, cannon, and shotgun from the old site. And my Hp+50.

Also, do I have presmission to make him and change his first level sig attack to a simple 60 damage sig, so that I may get in on the event?
Permission granted.
New sig attack.

Simply Aduro makes three special fire seeds from his palms and sends them at the enemies. Can be divided up to three times. All can be launched at one target.

-60 damage to one target
-30 damage to two targets
-20 damage to three targets
-3 turn cooldown.