Show Thine Face

Do you, er, often do what you're doing in that second shot, Attie?

Here, I'll post some shit for you guys.

NOT ANYMORE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hmm...cool.
Why would you WANT to meet Depp?
God, in the pirates of the caribbean he couldn't decide whether to be drunk or gay.
You should see him in Epic Movie...

Heh, in the first picture, Phoenix has what my friends like to call Sharingan-in-a-picture-itis.

Yeah, we're Naruto fans. Look left to see my favorite character.
I'm like shikamaru in two ways...one, lazy. Two, a genius. Too much credit? I THINK NOT.
I did see epic movie...that was the only part I didn't like. The whole canibalism thing was nasty.
Aslow...heh. Aslow.
Shikamaru? Meh, he's OK. Still, Gaara FTW.

...although, less so once he stops being a psychotic mass-murderer.

Quote ()

Oh, and Rapid...it's just that particular tat scares the shit out of me. Sorry.

Oh? How so? Not a lion person, then? XD

Quote (Phoenix)

Me with a trained monkey on my shoulder licking my hair. I swear, as soon as it literally dive bombed me from above, it just started licking my hair for no reason. Well, maybe it was because I'd had a shower that morning with fruit-smelling conditioner.

OMG! That's a capuchin monkey! CAPUUUUUUUUUUUCHIN!!!!!
I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE HOLDING A GUITAR! I JUST KNEW IT!

And where did you see lunar's pic? She didn't post one. O.o
Lunar posted her pic on RECN, after her sister came on and pretty much called her out.

I WANT THE PICTURE OF STARSCREAM AGAIN DARNIT.
Oh, darn. I want to see what everyone looks like. =/
No way! I hated showing my picture! I only did it cause she bugged me to do it. I dont like showing my picture.
It's of her own choice if she wants to show it or not.
Unfortunately there's this little thing called PEER PRESSURE that may coerce us to do things we don't wish to do.
Gah, Lunar's frickin' older than me. Well not that old but still...
Okay, done rambling. Now who wants to see my picture?
I didn't know people thought of me like that.
Sorry, Lunar. Didn't mean to offend you. @_@

Sure RS, post away.
Nah its fine. You offended me in no way. I just dont like to stick on my pic.
I remember Lunar's sister being pretty hawt, or maybe I'm going crazy being zillions of miles away from my gf. Lunar wasn't bad either.

You know, I never realized that "Capuchin" was a type of monkey until I saw Night at the Museum.
I dun member what Lunar looked like....*SOB*

Anyway, RS, what did you expect me to look like?
Either she was, Kazu, or I'm going crazy too.
The latter wouldn't be much of a surprise, though.
She was the one who made a couple posts around the OOC area before dissapearing, right?
She was hawt, as was Lunar. However, you are both still crazy, so don't think you're not.

Lunar-chan~ dear pal~ Can you at least post a picture of the sketch? That was a pretty sweet sketch.
I absolutely did not expect Zan and Leon to look anything like that.

Well, Leon, I guess. Thikning about what people say and do online is more amusing when you can picture them typing it. :3

Comments on my pictures (page 1) plz.

And if this is the last post on the page again, I will cry.
I expected Zanallen to be younger.
Yes... I do.
And unless Lunar tells me to, I shall NOT under any circumstances, show a very awesome youtube video of her where I have to watch it with my head turned sideways.