Well now redux

Operator
Name: Camille Atreides
Appearance: Long straight raven black hair (extends to the middle of her back) moderate bangs, basic simple round framed glasses. Wears either a green long sleeved dress shirt and a matching skirt under her labcoat, or in more casual situations she wears a simple jeans and white T shirt combo along with a baseball cap featuring her emblem on the front. (I'll have a picture done someday)
Personality: Gentle, kindhearted and softspoken. Her cheeriness is a byproduct of the loss of her fiancée 2 years ago.
PET Modifications: A simple link to her computer at Scilab through which she can transfer data, but not a Navi.

NetNavi

Name: ValGuarde.EXE
Element: Eectric
Type: Sword
Appearance:
Personality: Noble, valiant, know it all. Holds his operator very dear to him. This link is of an uncommon level of a navi toward a human.
Custom Weapon: Electric current that runs through his core materialises in his hand in the shape of a blade. His hand is held as a fist and the blade appears around it, more like he is holding an actual sword than the arm transformation a sword usually causes.
Signature Attack:

Ohm Syringe: The energy that forms ValGuarde's blade focuses into a solidified form resembling a large Pin. ValGuarde pulls him arm back and thrusts the blade into his enemy for a single strike of 60 damage.

Perhaps not my best work, I may edit it tomorrow morning before its acceptance, I'm a bit tired now.
I can't accept it, and it seems like you may want to edit it, but after you get NAVI appearance, you should be all set.

Seems like we've switched roles since last time eh?
Yeah, forgot to upload to the post, the image is there now.
We ask for a verbal description, too.
Dun worry.

Either:

1. Do a good job and do it tommorow
or
2. Do a shitty job because people are just going to look at the pic anyway
O__<
Ahh, Cestus! Welcome back--again. XD

Anyways, a verbal description would be nice--this is just in case the image server goes down, freak of nature, act of god, people can't make heads or tails of the picture, etc etc.

I'm assuming that your Signature is 3 turn CD?

Quote ()

Atreides
is that a reference?
Dune, I think?
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Wootses for well-read nerds.