Who would win

who do you guys think would win?????????????
I've edited this poll to be a simple fight, and removed the other polls. Spamming what is essentially the same topic with a tiny variation is frowned upon.

-Twi PS: I'm a lulz-killer. :'D
Out of morbid curiosity, what were the deleted polls?

Either way, I vote nothing, because Eon would come in and nuke the shit out of everyone. Any questions?
As none of the other Navi are still in existance, Soundman wins by default.

Quote (Zanallen)

Hah! Trust Twi.

why did you delete my topics they were different.

o well, i added some new people on the list vote away.
It's still Soundman as he is the only remaining navi on the list. Megaman and Bass were deleted by Pantsuman in the Great Net War Beta Test.
hey whos pantsman???????? i dont remembr him. i bet he and sgt.porter will be a cool team.
Pantsuman. He's a lvl 100 Navi. He's probably the most powerful navi in existance.
i bet sgt. porter would win becaues he has good battlechips and a signature attack.
That's a good possibility, but as I said, Porter is dead. He was deleted and therefore cannot participate in this battle. Soundman.Exe wins by default.
he has a millitary backup harddrive so hes okay....
As I said, we no longer have back-ups here. We've removed them to give the game more of a PVP flair.

Quote (Zanallen)

Firewolf still exists ... just not in a directly controllable way ... sort of.
Yeah.

One of my navis turned him into a Support Program.

:'D

-Twi
Why does that avatar look like Spawn?

Also, the real Firewolf was deleted by Pantsuman Zero DX in the Battle For Ping Pong Four. Firewolf was aiding Major Machissmo when PZDX and Buff Bravado broke into Machissmo's Fortress of Manliness and whipped out their Pong Sabers and defeated Machissmo and Firewolf in a supah big happy fun battle fight.
Enforcer still exists.

-Harbin
*Attempts to make some story about how Enforcer is also dead or out of commission, but no longer cares enough to do so* Mrgle....This event is taking too long.

Quote (Twi)

Yeah.

One of my navis turned him into a Support Program.

:'D

-Twi

Wait, what? o_O
You never saw the Twi.ADM fight? It was pretty epic. It's in... er... I thought it was the Netsquare, actually.