Calling all AudioSurfers

I'm surprised. I actually understood Lego. :,D

Reasons Why I would buy AudioSurf:
-Looks cool.
-Cool music integration, kind of like Rez.
-Combines Galaga and Guitar Hero. AWESOME.

Reasons Why I wouldn't:
-I don't have a computer, still.
-It looks like it MAY get old after a bit.
-Looks kinda hard for me. XD
The first set has been posted on the group page. See first post for a link to it. Enjoy.
Damn. Now my Steam is broken.

BRB
AudioSurfer, reporting in~

I got tons n' tons of "not overdone" songs. OCRemixes, the Phoenix Wright soundtrack, old pop music, and the Eminence Orchestra, plus whatever crap I've got in Stepmania, to name a few.
Lego, Sora, and Twi, I've found some awesome songs for us to use. Interested?

Quote (Sora-Chan)

Five. Get Cable or DSL and join the modern age.

I DO HAVE FAST INTERNET

its DSL as fast as a T1! Why does everyone think that because I play games I automatically have a shit connection and a good compy? Its the other way around!

and anyways, Im biting the bucket, just not the water. I still cant buy online, except with my $40 giftcard here, and Im saving that for something that WORKS and that I would want to play.
invite plz~

Also, we should add each other to friends, for the benefit of Friend Highscores. My handle is 'Kazuhiro808.'
I said that line because YOU common said this

Quote ()

MAYBE SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIAL UP AND DON'T WANT TO WAIT HOURS ON END TO PLAY THEIR DAMN GAME.

Also I wasnt just saying it directly at you, i was stating it towards just about everyone with dialup still
Sora & Common: Drop it. Or else.

-Twi
I was hoping to save this one for a contest, but I recommend "KRWLING," a remix of Linkin Park's 'Crawling' on the album Reanimation. A third of the song is retarded-slow, another third is green-yellow flat, and for the last 1:30 or so it goes into a smooth, red drop, complete with practically-impossible-to-stealth note barrages and a few stupidly sharp turns.

Do yourself a favor and torrent the album if Linkin Park inspires in you any reaction even marginally better than making you want to claw your eyes out.

Oh, and don't play it on Casual unless you really suck.