New Horizon Art Contest

Hello everyone!

Are you up for an Art Contest?

We at MMNH are running a concept art contest, where we want you to design our main boss: Oberon. Free style is accepted, 1st place gets 150 US dollars, 2nd place gets 100 US dollars and 3rd place gets 50 US dollars...

The contest ends on August 31st!

Please join us, and we'll have lot's of fun.
And if you have any questions then just ask away here...

www.mmnh.com
Ok...generally, advertising is prohibited on this board, but I think this is fine.

But yeah, sounds like fun.
I daresay that I'll take a cut at this.

(Although I'm going to be going up against people like SilverLimit and Eriance...I'm f---ed. :'D)

My winnings will be donated to the RERN Chat / advertising fund! [/ego]

This might kick-start my dead and rotting creative juices, actually.

Quote (Strikeman)

Ok...generally, advertising is prohibited on this board, but I think this is fine.

But yeah, sounds like fun.

I mean no disrespect, but thank you for allowing this thread to be as it is.

The more people join the more fun we'll have I think. And, the game we are creating is a lot of fun and all the help we can get is appreciated. Right now we just need a really good design of Oberon, the evil maverick in our game...

English Ninja: The good thing is that Eriance and SilverLimit are staff members and therefore NOT allowed to compete in this contest.

But you should also know that this contest is mainly about the design, so if your drawing is less good but your idea and design is just outstanding then you'll win!

www.mmnh.com
OBERON YOU SAY?
KAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZUUUUU, they copyrighted you, I think.

Quote (RevivedSin)

OBERON YOU SAY?
KAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZUUUUU, they copyrighted you, I think.

Oh yes! You think you can manage a good picture of him?

We have no description of him at all, so you can do anything you want... just go wild!
Dollars...

<_<