Nal! Please!

Quote (Braden)

Then we had a nice chat with the whole thing, where he pulled the "stop being bs or site close" Card and that sent major minus points. Someone else can explain better, since I'm giving gist.

Let me explain. Should he agree to this Adminship test, we should not under ANY circumstances do anything that would seem to flame. This is not either, due to the circumstances. We need to lay this on very easily. That will NOT be counted against him. The closest question that may be used in the adminship test should be: Another admin has removed your rights, what do you do?

Also, just because he fails the admin test, we should still use those points to see if he can't still be a high position, but not admin yet.
Lunar, Lunar. Please.

Nalerenn's track record does not help him at all in this situation. I'm afraid that fingers are being pointed, because it is Nale's fault for shutting the board down. Someone who was worthy of Adminship would have talked it out instead of completely wigging and personally insulting every single person on the board by closing it. I'm sorry if you don't agree with our collective point of view, but we're calling them the way we're seeing them here.
Calm down Lunar...
grabbing at each others throats isn't really going to help us with anything.
The nonly thing we can proabably do now, is try to recreate a user friendly enviornment that we may have experienced at RE:CN, here.
Okay, there's my lame comment.
Calm down.

I already posted what happened. We told Nal that we weren't handing the reign over without him catching up and making friends. Atrus PM'd our answer to him about 10 minutes before he closed the boards.

There's nothing else to discuss about it. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm telling you what happened. You can choose not to believe it. It's your call, as I said. If you choose not to believe it, do so at your own risk.
Yes, I only see a couple hands pointing in Nal's general direction. But I don't blame them. He just closed the site, and he was pissed. I would have been pissed. He took teh action o closing the forum, and I bet that there's at elast 1 other person that would of as well. It may not eb you, but then again, you haven't been at his end of that kind situation before, have you?

Lunarilon, your going a little hard on the *no pointing fingers* thing. We need to stay calm and think this out rationally. At least we need to settle for a small amount of time to continure backing up all the previous profiles and statuses that were lost from teh closing.

Quote (English Ninja)

Lunar, Lunar. Please.

Nalerenn's track record does not help him at all in this situation. I'm afraid that fingers are being pointed, because it is Nale's fault for shutting the board down. Someone who was worthy of Adminship would have talked it out instead of completely wigging and personally insulting every single person on the board by closing it. I'm sorry if you don't agree with our collective point of view, but we're calling them the way we're seeing them here.

The part that is bold is the part that is bias. English ninja, please don't assume everyone does not like nal for his decision just because you do. Some people, such as I, understand why this happened.
Cough, I'm not helping to deflame the situation.

Also to Lunar, I'm trying to explain this to the best of my abilities but I know just a tad bit more than you, so please refrain from saying what you just said again. In the levels of flaming since it didn't reach and racial flaming I give that a 7/10... wait... 6.5/10

Let's start from the beginning no?

Okay we were quite ready to give Nalerenn an official position (not sure...), but then he started showing extreme bouts of temper. For example, during a battle Majin negated some of Nalerenn's dodges (as far as I know for 3 reasons 1) no mention RP wise 2) dodges are not 100% DUH!! 3) damned if I have a 3) Which led Nalerenn to say that was Bs, long discussion later he called the mod's a group of assholes I believe...

(I was there but I cannot remember, I remember talking about comedic whoring but that's about it.) He also was talking about closing down the site, which sent me off the deep end. (I went banzai and started getting all the mod's and stuff copying and what not, I got pushed outa leadership role [thank god] and thus you have this backup site which had been made the first time Nalerenn talked about closing the site down)

Then when we delayed even further, and changed a few accounts since what we were discussing we didn't want to end up in Nalerenn's hands. (He has admin cp as member, end of story) Rapid alerted us that Nalerenn had just otricized him from everyplace the two talked. We considered this some more, Atrus sent a nice fancy letter to Nalerenn, leading to the first message (when he closed the site down K?) Then I suppose when he calmed down he put the second one up.

That's the current events I believe.
Yup. Nalerenn has me blocked on absolutely everything. He's basically acting as though I don't exist.

And he's blaming Atrus? No. Everyone agreed on what had to be done. Atrus just gave him the message. Then rather than accept that maybe he's doing something wrong to cause so many people to dislike him, he just spazzes out acting like he's right and everyone else is wrong.
It's back up!
.....I feel horrible. And no one will be happy with what we do....this makes me feel awful. I think we need to write down what each person did wrong adn decide a solution from there...just an idea.

I feel terrible about yelling and now verry stupid. Im sorry.
Okay, it is just as I figured. Ah well, how much do we have saved? I haven't had the opportunity to search the site, and I won't until about 1am as I have work soon. I placed messages at Aim's site, along with Guardian U and a few others just in case unknowing members turn there for answers. I'll update those messages with a link here now.
Site reborn...
No seriously, check it again, it's back.
None of us did anything wrong. Even Nal hasn't, although it's pretty clear that we agree that he was unjustified.

I sent a very, very delicately worded message telling Nal to make friends and restore his good name-- and then we would welcome him back. If he was really a good Admin, he'd have no problem with spending some time making amends and getting to know the members and RP all over again.

You probably know that "my" staff didn't contain a single member of the original team, unless Val counts.

In a way, Nale's proven that we're right about the opinions Lunar just finished criticizing us for. However, it looks like we've successfully transplanted an impressive amount of members, not to mention almost the entire DZ Dynasty.

Good work, I guess.
Well, I made points when I said to make him not the head admin. I saved all my important things when Atrus said go with the backup plan. I have my signature and my profiles. It's the one and only Wooga, back with the one and only American.
This must never happen again....plus now we need a new thing for this site
I don't think a single person can do it, everybody has to

Quote ()

Made him an official? Bad.

BAD move. All this does is show him that if he bitches, he can get what he wants.
Shizzle that. And look what I get for being the bearer of bad news.

I have an idea, but I won't announce it in the open like this. I think we should slip a fast one past Nal.

I want everyone who feels like they can be responsible for a big operation to PM me, pronto.
Actually, all aforementioned responsible people, get to the RECN chat.

EDIT: Everyone, and I do mean everyone, needs to pick up their stuff from RECN and take it here. It might even be a good idea to save the first and last few posts from any currently happening fights, events, or conversations.
what about me?
Do the same. Save everything you want and post it here in the right spot. I'd worry most about your signature though, since it has the most important info.