Nal! Please!

Me and Commondragon just found out! We spoke to him briefly, ending in a "None of your buisness" and a prompt exit.

Luckily, Nal used to go to a place called FEW where I somehow got his e-mail.

((PM for it.))

This topic will discuss the current situation.
eh, well, he is mad. I don't think he will change his mind. The old forum is a sinking ship now. Best to save what you can instead of going down.
Hay guys what's going on in this thread? :lol:
Mad = Insane turned Evil

Yipes! That 'aint good!

Edit: NINJA'D! XD

This is like at the end of an RP when the history had been only breifly explained but now has been laid bare! It's so awsome!

The citadel has been destroyed and the members set out for Nal's hideout!

Now comes the final battle where we all delve inside Nal's head and destroy the evil contained within! XD Then we can all go back to being happy!

*cringe* Please don't hit me!
ALERT! THIS IS AN EXPLANATORY POST! DO NOT FLAME!

The following is a short summary of the history of RE:CN, and how it came to this conclusion.

Nal started the board almost a year ago. He and his small admin/mod team did well enough, until Nal's activity dropped, leaving mostly myself and Rapid to sustain the site. Eventually I burnt out, leaving Rapid to do most of the work to keep the site afloat.

Later, Nal and Rapid had a minor fight, resulting in Nal deleting Rapid's account and giving no explanation. This angered many and caused several long time members to leave the site. Nal then left again, citing university and personal time as the reason, placing Dark_Zero in charge.

DZ did his best to run the site, and appointed new mods and admins. Eventually he too had to leave for personal reasons, leaving Atrus in charge.

Atrus then did his best to rebuild the forums and help increase the member base. This went on for several more months, until recently when Nal said he wanted his position as admin back.

The staff talked it over, and it was decided that we didn't feel he was up to the task right now. He's been off the site for a long time, has a history of explosive temper tantrums and abusing his powers, and generally we felt he wasn't caught up enough to handle the position at this time.

We told him that no, we didn't want him to be an admin right now, and that instead we would prefer for him to get reacquainted with the site and the new rules, and build up a good reputation with the fellow members.

You see the result of that decision. He has closed the boards, and is unwilling to talk to anyone on MSN about it. In fact, his exact words were:

Quote ()

Demonstar says:
Hey Nal!
"Your ancestors are weeping!" says:
Hello Nal.
Nalerenn says:
*sigh* What is it. I'm not in the mood, right now
Demonstar says:
It's nothing
Demonstar says:
I just wanted a member list
Demonstar says:
<<;
Nalerenn says:
"Nothing" my ass
Guess what. We're not in the mood either.
Nalerenn says:
Good, so we're even
Nalerenn says:
In that case, I'm out of here
*Nalerenn has left the conversation.

This is the end result of the current staff trying to do it's best to keep the site growing and interesting, as well as meet the demands and expectations of the members. This is presented to you for your own use, you can make your own decisions based on what I've said. So yes, discuss.
We turned down his request to be the head admin again, and he closed the boards.

It's really that simple. He didn't like not being the head admin, and decided to delete the boards because we told him no, get caught up and make friends.
Damn...
FRICK! I have to rewrite all my stuff from scratch... well the charcter descriptions and stuff at least...
Mou...
Just when it was getting good too...
"You'll pay for this, Captain Planet!"

Heh. I was barely Level 5 anyway. But it's new Cross time!
hey, at least now I can be at the same level as all of you....well soem at least :3
Jeez, that "MY site" thing really ticks me off. RPs should be created for people to enjoy, not so someone can be in charge of it.

I never saved Stringer's stuff, but oh well. Rewriting won't take much time, or I could just come up with something different.
1: Does Nal know about this place?

2: Is he gone?

3: I just pimped my keyboard with PSX stuff! XD
DONT GET MAD AT NAL! IT ISNT HIS FAULT!

Something terrible was commited and he put the site down till he gets to teh bottom of it. If you go back to teh site you can see he wrote something new. DONT POINT FINGERS AT HIM!

Quote (legoroy2)

Me and Commondragon just found out! We spoke to him briefly, ending in a "None of your buisness" and a prompt exit.

Luckily, Nal used to go to a place called FEW where I somehow got his e-mail.

((PM for it.))

This topic will discuss the current situation.

I have that and pix fore free :lol:

But anyway here's the contact from google.

He uses the same name everywhere so it's not at all hard to get information about him.

Quote (lunarlion)

DONT GET MAD AT NAL! IT ISNT HIS FAULT!

Something terrible was commited and he put the site down till he gets to teh bottom of it. If you go back to teh site you can see he wrote something new. DONT POINT FINGERS AT HIM!

Yes, if we are nice it might return

Quote (Nalerenn@RE:CN)

Here's the deal. Something's going on regarding Atrus who was either acting on his own or forced into a decision. Until I find out which, the site will remain closed. Depending on what I find, the site might be re-opened.

Lie. All of the admins and mods knew what was going on, and we chose this path because we were afraid that things like this would happen in the future.

What am I talking about, simple: he's deleted Rapid for personal reasons that he refused to explain, he threatened to close the site before, and now when we refused to let him get his gold name back, he's shut the site down and removed everyone's mod and adminship.

So in short, because we wouldn't just up and hand him back the reigns after he's done nothing for the past 8 months, he's trying to make us seem like powerhungery jerks.
While you have a point, all we need to prove things is to test him on his adminship. If he fails, then he needs practice. For one, this shouldn't be realted to any part or else he might get mad yet again.

Quote (Leon)

ALERT! THIS IS AN EXPLANATORY POST! DO NOT FLAME!

The following is a short summary of the history of RE:CN, and how it came to this conclusion.

Nal started the board almost a year ago. He and his small admin/mod team did well enough, until Nal's activity dropped, leaving mostly myself and Rapid to sustain the site. Eventually I burnt out, leaving Rapid to do most of the work to keep the site afloat.

Later, Nal and Rapid had a minor fight, resulting in Nal deleting Rapid's account and giving no explanation. This angered many and caused several long time members to leave the site. Nal then left again, citing university and personal time as the reason, placing Dark_Zero in charge.

DZ did his best to run the site, and appointed new mods and admins. Eventually he too had to leave for personal reasons, leaving Atrus in charge.

Atrus then did his best to rebuild the forums and help increase the member base. This went on for several more months, until recently when Nal said he wanted his position as admin back.

The staff talked it over, and it was decided that we didn't feel he was up to the task right now. He's been off the site for a long time, has a history of explosive temper tantrums and abusing his powers, and generally we felt he wasn't caught up enough to handle the position at this time.

We told him that no, we didn't want him to be an admin right now, and that instead we would prefer for him to get reacquainted with the site and the new rules, and build up a good reputation with the fellow members.

You see the result of that decision. He has closed the boards, and is unwilling to talk to anyone on MSN about it. In fact, his exact words were:

Quote ()

Demonstar says:
Hey Nal!
Hello Nal.
Nalerenn says:
*sigh* What is it. I'm not in the mood, right now
Demonstar says:
It's nothing
Demonstar says:
I just wanted a member list
Demonstar says:
<<;
Nalerenn says:
"Nothing" my ass
Guess what. We're not in the mood either.
Nalerenn says:
Good, so we're even
Nalerenn says:
In that case, I'm out of here
*Nalerenn has left the conversation.

This is the end result of the current staff trying to do it's best to keep the site growing and interesting, as well as meet the demands and expectations of the members. This is presented to you for your own use, you can make your own decisions based on what I've said. So yes, discuss.

Hm...I remember Atrus telling a few of us about the troubled history here...

Sorry if I haven't introduced myself. I'm BlazerMan, from the ToNE. Just here to show our support.
Cough, we did... actually, you see when we didn't hand him reigns immediatly he started ignoring Rapid on every single area the two were together.

Chat's.... forums... email... aim!! EVERYTHING!

Then we had a nice chat with the whole thing, where he pulled the "stop being bs or site close" Card and that sent major minus points. Someone else can explain better, since I'm giving gist.

Better explanation:

Well Nal thought Majin's modding was bullshit so yea... put upper paragraph onto bottom and you get 4.
Welcome, and thanks for you support BlazerMan.

Good luck with all things ToNE as well

Quote (Leon)

Quote (Nalerenn@RE:CN)

Here's the deal. Something's going on regarding Atrus who was either acting on his own or forced into a decision. Until I find out which, the site will remain closed. Depending on what I find, the site might be re-opened.

Lie. All of the admins and mods knew what was going on, and we chose this path because we were afraid that things like this would happen in the future.

What am I talking about, simple: he's deleted Rapid for personal reasons that he refused to explain, he threatened to close the site before, and now when we refused to let him get his gold name back, he's shut the site down and removed everyone's mod and adminship.

So in short, because we wouldn't just up and hand him back the reigns after he's done nothing for the past 8 months, he's trying to make us seem like powerhungery jerks.

HITS LEON!

WWELL EXCUSE ME MR SOULSEER! *sarcastic* Im sorry for ever thinking that Nale, person who created teh site, worked hard to do the site, let many become admin adn rewarded us when we helped, wa a good person. I guess he is eeeevil. Why because of what you said. *sarcastic*

YOU JERKS!

We need to not judge Atrus or Nale. They disagree on something, okay. We must try and help find a solution.

DONT POINT FINGERS OF ILL KILL YOU ALL!