You, the Magic Card

So...

I've quickly gotten in a habit of making Magic: The Gathering cards of people.

OBSERVE!

(<---Still looking for an image for this one)

Want one for yourself? Either leave a post with this filled out:

Name: (The Card name.)
Cost: (The Card's summoning cost. Colors are B=Black, R=Red, U=Blue, W=White, G=Green, and numbers = Colorless. So something like 2RRBB.)
Power/Toughness: (Basically, attack and Defense. Only fill out if your card is a Creature.
Types: (Creature/Enchantment/Instant/Sorcery/Artifact, as well as race and class (Like Human Wizard for instance).
Abilities/Description: (This is where things like 'Flying' go, as well as tap effects or abilities. All Player cards must have that distinction here.)
"Flavor Text": (Self explanatory. Put in something fitting, or that you just want on there.)
Image: (Provide a link to an image here that you want on the card, or give me a general idea and force me to Google Image search for something fitting. Or amusing to me.)

Or get a hold of me in the chat.
Ugh ugh ugh. I've gone to WAY too many tournaments recently.

Six mana for Dan the Blue? I'd leave it out.
Daniel? "Hello, Wizards? I think we have a rebel."
Danno the Red needs another red mana to play, and maybe a 'champion' effect (sacrifice another creature of its type; it returns to play when the card leaves play) to make it more balanced.
Forte the Initiative just needs some other penalty to play. Loss of life or... oh. "You may pay 1 life to return FTI to play during your upkeep."
FZTR is balanced.
Mana Deconstruction... enh... too costly for my likes
-smacks himself-
THAT'S ENOUGH, GET A LIFE HIKO.

Errm.

Name: Hiko the Underdog
Cost: 1RR
Power/Toughness: 0/1
Types: Creature -- Goblin Rogue
Abilities/Description: Flash
1RR: Hiko the Underdog gains +2/+1 and first strike. (cumulative)
1RRR: Hiko the Underdog gains +2/+1 and trample. (cumulative)
2RRR: Hiko the Underdog gains +2/+1 and doublestrike. (cumulative)
"Flavor Text": Let sleeping dogs lie.
Image:

Link: http://smartdogs.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/rabid-dog.jpg

(I hope to God you didn't take my "corrections" above seriously.)

Done.
Alright, I just want this for kicks.

Name: No You
Cost: 2BB
Types: Instant
Abilities/Description: Prevents all combat damage that would be dealt this turn.
Clash
"Flavor Text": NO U
Image:

Link: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/bf/NO_U.jpg

I just want to see this damn card.

(and thanks.)

Found a generator, actually. Looks fake though.
Two new cards. >_>

Also: Be a little patient, geez.

EDIT: Fixed.
I wasn't being impatient, I just wanted to see if I could find the generator.
... OK, maybe a little.
Name: Grim
Cost: 3BB
Power/Toughness: 5/4
Types: Creature/Undead Reaper
Abilities/Description: Fear, Trample.
Tap, target player loses 1 life.
2B+Tap, say "Aaaand you die," and remove target creature or artifact from the game.
"Flavor Text": "Stop whining and die like a man."
Image:

It is done.
That would be so cool if I knew how to play. I tried to learn, but unlike my Yu-gi-oh skills, I didn't really have a knack for the game. But good job so far anyways ^^
I'd like to see one done up for me, but I don't know the first thing about MTG. Maybe if you could devise something for me, with the name "Nitro the Green", using the pic I used for Nitro (the Navi)'s profile page, and with flavor text "Screw it, I'm starting over again."

Don't have to if you don't want to.
Name: Watt the Mediator
Cost: 2WWW
Types: Legendary Creature - Navi
Abilities/Description: As long as Watt the Mediator is in play, creatures cannot attack.

3, Tap, Shuffle Watt the Mediator into your library: Search your hand or library for "Voltman the Aggressor" and put him into play
"Flavor Text": Hey, hey, HEY! No fighting!
Image:

Name: Voltman the Aggressor
Cost: 8RR
Power/Toughness: 6/7
Abilities/Description: Bushido 3
Voltman the Aggressor must attack each turn, if able.
Tap: Deal 3 damage to target creature or player
If this card would be put into the graveyard, you may pay 3 and shuffle it into your library instead.
Flavor Text: Now you will know the TRUE power of electricity!
Image:

Name: Shigeru Yamada
Cost: 3WW
Power/Toughness: 2/2
Types: Legendary Creature - Operator
Abilities/Description: As long as "Shigeru Yamada" is on the field, cards named "Voltman the Aggressor" or "Watt the Mediator" are Indestructible
4, Tap - Search your library for one Battlechip type artifact and put it into play.
6, Tap - Search your library for one "Watt the Mediator" or "Voltman the Aggressor" and put it into play.
Flavor Text: Hold on, I know I put it somewhere around here...
Image:

Name: Elecsword
Cost: 5
Types: Artifact - Battlechip
Abilities/Description: Equip 3
When this card comes into play, put seven counters on it. Each time a creature equipped with this card attacks, remove one counter from Elecsword. If at any time Elecsword has no counters on it, sacrifice this card.
Equipped creature gets +4/+1
Flavor Text: Elecsword, Slot-In!
Image:

Name: Airshot1
Cost: 2
Abilities/Description: Sacrifice this card to give target creature +2/+0 and Flying until the end of the turn. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Image:

Name: Cannon
Cost: 1
Abilities/Description: Sacrifice this card to give target creature +1/+0 until the end of the turn. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Flavor Text: Cannon, Slot-In!
Image:

Name: HiCannon
Cost: 3
Abilities/Description: Sacrifice this card to give target creature +3/+0 until the end of the turn. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Flavor Text: HiCannon, Slot-In!
Image:

Name: M-Cannon
Cost: 5
Abilities/Description: Sacrifice this card to give target creature +5/+0 until the end of the turn. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Flavor Text: M-Cannon, Slot-in!
Image:

Name: ZetaCannon
Cost: N/A
Types: Artifact - Program Advance
Abilities/Description: This card can only be played by sacrificing "Cannon," "HiCannon," and "M-Cannon."
Sacrifice this card to give target creature +10/+0 and Indestructible until the end of your opponent's next turn.
Flavor text: Cannon, HiCannon, M-Cannon, Slot-in! Program advance: ZetaCannon!
Image:

Edit: Might as well add myself, I suppose

Name: P.A. the Absent
Cost: 5WW
Types: Legendary Creature - Player
Abilities/Description: P.A. the Master is Indestructible
P.A. the Absent cannot attack
P.A. the Absent cannot block
Tap: Tap up to two creatures your opponent controls. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Tap, WW: Remove a creature, artifact, land, or enchantment from play.
3, Tap, Shuffle P.A. the Absent into your library: Search your library for one "P.A. the Schemer" card and put it into play. Shuffle your library afterwards.
Flavor Text: Wait, how long have I been gone? ...Mm-hm... and just what does "legally dead" entail...?
Image:

Name: P.A. the Schemer
Cost: 3RR
Abilities/Description: P.A. the Schemer is Indestructible
P.A. the Schemer cannot attack
P.A. the Schemer cannot block
Tap: Untap up to two creatures you control. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
1, Tap: Search your library for one Battlechip artifact, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.
3, Tap, Shuffle P.A. the Schemer into your library: Search your library for one "P.A. the Absent" card and put it into play. Shuffle your library afterwards.
Flavor Text: Damn, it's good to be RP'ing again!
Image:

Name: P.A. the Master
Cost: N/A
Abilities/Description: P.A. the Master can only be played by sacrificing "P.A. the Absent" and "P.A. the Schemer".
P.A. the Master is Indestructible
P.A. the Master cannot attack
Tap: Tap up to four creatures your opponent controls. They do not untap during your opponent's next untap phase. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
Tap: Untap up to four creatures you control. You may use this ability any time you could play an instant.
2, Tap: Search your library for one Program Advance artifact and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.
3: Search your library or graveyard for "Voltman the Aggressor," "Watt the Mediator," or "Shigeru Yamada" and put it into play.
5: Untap P.A. the Master
Flavor Text: Finally! Finally, I have achieved true power!
Image:

Quote (P.A. Master)

Name: Voltman the Aggressor
Cost: 8RR
Power/Toughness: 4/5
Abilities/Description: Voltman the Aggressor must attack each turn, if able.
If this card would be put into the graveyard, you may pay 3 and shuffle it into your library instead.
Flavor Text: Now you will know the TRUE power of electricity!
Image:

I'd say around 4RR, not 8RR. Hate to be such a critic, but that's ridiculous for its effect. The berserk trait also cuts down mana cost, and the special ability has a mana cost to pay with it. Really you're just paying 10 mana for a 4/5 that can pretty much never block.
Fixed, my good man.
Direct damage buff, P/T buff, and Bushido 3 added.
And then Twi reminded him that the other two cards get to summon what is essentially a 10-cost monster for free, and convinced him to change it to this.

And for Nitro:

TWO MORE THINGS. SORRY DUDE.
1) If Aggressor attacks every turn if able, he won't be able to use his tap ability. Ever. If he's unable to attack, he's also likely unable to tap.
2) Oh, come on, 3 mana and a RE-SHUFFLE for a 10-mana card? (talking about Watt's effect) Example of sac creature:

summons...

You should to nerf that effect, IF you want to be realistic. If not, hey, I'm just making a point. ^^; Disregard me if you want.

(BEFORE-EDIT EDIT: OH SHIT. I LOOK AT PREVIOUS POSTS AND FIND JUST AS I MADE THIS, TWI ALREADY CORRECTED ME. Oh well, I'm not wasting this effort. :O )
Just a small note: If vigilance is added to a creature, it won't tap while attacking.

EDIT: Actually, I dunno enough about magic to say whether that means he can still tap for effect. .___.

I HAD TO, I'M SORRY D:

I saw the 'Survivor' class and...

...You can probably guess the rest.

afasfsadfasfsadfsadf
<dies>