Curious

Quote (Sharmandra)

See it always seems like it'd be so easy if you were in charge. I imagine TRYING to implement those things would be easy, but thewre's so much legal red tape which even Mr.Pres can't ignore.

Plus, the prez has to ge aproval from both the Senate and Congress. In fact, acording to documents the government has to relese, about 60% of the debt that we have aquired during the current administration was from bills pased by congress, vetoed by Bush, and then voted over him by Congress. Also, Congress has denied our troops funding for both training and proper equipment dozens of times, and yet Congress had to first aprove the war (all wars required Congress to aprove, as the law states after it was rewriten in response to Viatnam).

Also, Congress is defeating bills to research into alternitive non-greenhouse energy sources, sinc they are getting fat backing from oil syndicates that don't want ethinol, electric, or hydrogen cars instead of traditional gassoline, for example. Being 'green' costs a lot fo green, and big businesses would rather pay half the renevation costs to the senate in order to persuade them not to pass the enviromental re-writes.

It is therefor in my opinion that Congress is the most corrupt branch of our government today.
Oh god the incomprehensible spelling, it burns.

Also Zolem, if you've actually paid attention to politics lately, Congress is getting better. I won't say how, you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Quote ()

Plus, the prez has to ge aproval from both the Senate and Congress.

That's what I mean by red tape XD.

Quote (RevivedSin)

Oh god the incomprehensible spelling, it burns.

Also Zolem, if you've actually paid attention to politics lately, Congress is getting better. I won't say how, you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Oh like I check my spelling during a concious stream of thought rant?

Also, a retroactive page claim in the name of the reformist movement.
Anarchy is the shitz.

Come on, who doesn't want a society based on individual contribution and involvement overall?
*Looks around*

*Coughs*

*Mutters something about the power of friendship and drugs*

*Leaves*

-Twi

Quote (Gearpunk)

Anarchy is the shitz.

Come on, who doesn't want a society based on individual contribution and involvement overall?

Pfft, yeah 'cause that's really how Anarchy works in the world.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Gearpunk)

Anarchy is the shitz.

Pfft, yeah 'cause that's really how Anarchy works in the world.

Well Mr. Kruchev, you see, Anarchy is the lack of all social structure. As such, there is no group for individuals to contribute to, and assuch would simply be every man and woman for themselves. You wouldn't even have the right to you own property or life, and the only way to gurantee those things is to be stronger or better armed than the people who want them.