LOL Adventure

As Ted walked towards the door, he suddenly was very cold, and then back to normal again. He turned around... and saw Death.
"What are you doing here," Ted asked, panicking.
I AM HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY CHESS BETTER, Death replied.
".. oh, yeah. You forgot how the horses move, right?"
THAT IS CORRECT.
"Here... first you..... blah blah blah blah..."
WHY DOES THE HORSE PIECE MOVE LIKE THAT? REAL HORSES DO NOT. AND I NEVER FIGURED OUT WHY THE CASTLES CAN MOVE OR WHY THE BISHOPS ARE AFRAID OF ONE COLOR OR THE OTHER.
"This is a game."
ELABORATE.
"uh......"
OK, OK, Zyborg wins.
Continue.
Ted refreshes death's memory of chess, and continues to teach him. Your dream level is unknown, and your status is unknown of dream state
HeY, WoUld You dO Me aNotHer FavOr?

"Um, sure thing Death, what?"

CoulD yOu deLiveR thiS bOx oF raBbid wEaSleS tO this AddrEss?

"Um, why do they need rabid weasles?"

For ScieNce. AsK fOr Dr. FrAnk N. Stein, PedIeTritiOn.

"Alright. Just keep practicing those gambits I showed you." he says, hoping in his cannon and blasting off to the hospital, picking up a couple of migrating donuts (not the endagered kind though) to snack on during the trip.
((Bump))

Quote (Zolem)

HeY, WoUld You dO Me aNotHer FavOr?

"Um, sure thing Death, what?"

CoulD yOu deLiveR thiS bOx oF raBbid wEaSleS tO this AddrEss?

"Um, why do they need rabid weasles?"

For ScieNce. AsK fOr Dr. FrAnk N. Stein, PedIeTritiOn.

"Alright. Just keep practicing those gambits I showed you." he says, hoping in his cannon and blasting off to the hospital, picking up a couple of migrating donuts (not the endagered kind though) to snack on during the trip.

Ted falls through a hole in the roof, and onto the large cannon-landing matress. The donuts tasted great. you wonder were to go next. Dream level is unknown, but high
"Frank N. Stein? One moment please while I check." the nurse asked, as she used her four arms to flip through the lists of who was on duty. "Hmmmmm, Frank N. Beans, Frank N. Sense, Frank N. Murry, ah, here we go, Dr. Frank N. Stein. Thirty second and a half floor, sqare root of fiveth door on your left.
Jsut takethe stares sideways."

"Thanks." he says as he walk out the windows to the stares, accidently causeing a couple to blink.