Did I do this already?

Alright. The question is basically; should we believe in our sense of reason and right, or our senses? For instance, if you saw someone flying past your window, would you think 'OMG SOMEONE FLYING LEMME TRY' or 'People can't fly! That was an illusion, there are wires or something'. So, essentially, do you take things for granted, what you can/can't do, or do you accept anything/everything that happens? This does lead back to the Rabbit/Top Hat question, bit it's shorter.

I personally am in-between. I'll look for the wires, but I believe things to both extents.
Immmah not vote. Not for 4, but... where's the "stop cluttering the spam can" option?
>_>
<_<
Nowhere.
I voted senses. My reason and logic would probably kick in later, but at first I would be too amazed to use logic. Logic is actualy a very weak force in our mind in and of itself, and only runs about 1/10th of our brain.
Even less, I believe. According to Maslow's Hierarchy, you wouldn't be thinking about the meaning of life if you're starving or freezing to death...
1st Level - 5 Basic Needs
2nd Level - Safety
3rd Level - Love and Relationships, Being cared for
4th Level - Self-Esteem, self-conciousness
5th Level - Greater purpose. 'What was I born to do?' 'There are other people who need my help!'

You can't be on the 4th level if you're starving. You could be naked, it wouldn't matter.
You have to ascend them 1-5.
I can.

I can feel hungery, which is on the first level, and also my homework, which I would guess is between third and foruth levels? And I could choose to do my homework, and totally ignore the fact that I;m hunfgry.
You're HUNGRY, but not STARVING. Difference.
You're always having the five basic needs fulfilled, unless you haven't eaten in like a week. >> Then you can't do homework, NOW CAN YOU?
(Zero brought up the same point)
Plus, teenagers don't count. We're allll mixed-up. XD
We haven't gotten past the hormones and settled in yet.

Quote ()

Speak for yourself.

Quote (bluebasium911)

Quote ()

Speak for yourself.

I agree, my hormones don't mess with my mind...unless it's with evil bishis....
Reason.

Your senses can be messed up in a number of ways. You could be drugged, poisoned, old or dreaming. In addition, your senses, such as your eyes, can very easily be damaged. Just think of how many that needs to use glasses, or hearing devices, and so on.

Reason can never "fail" like that. 1 + 1 can never equal 3 no matter what shape you are in ^^
GTFOPHILOSOPHYFAG is winning.

By a landslide.

Moo.

Quote (Drakim)

Reason.

Your senses can be messed up in a number of ways. You could be drugged, poisoned, old or dreaming. In addition, your senses, such as your eyes, can very easily be damaged. Just think of how many that needs to use glasses, or hearing devices, and so on.

Reason can never "fail" like that. 1 + 1 can never equal 3 no matter what shape you are in ^^

Unless your too drunk to remember the correct math.
I cant vote here. Theres not a "I cant make myself belive in anything" option. When I doubt reality to a point, I will begin to fade out and/or meld with existance. That will be fun :3