Hold Up...

As I haven't used Eoin and Elizair, can I chock them up to an alright idea and then ditch them for a great idea? If so, I reserve this spot to make a more...Criminal NetOp/Navi pair.
Very well.
Alright, cool thanks. I've got to go to work in about half an hour, so I'll post up Rayth and Abyss(Maybe...) at about 9pm or so.
Operator

Name: Rayth Ayori

Appearance: Rayth is tall and lean with an athletic build from his years on the streets. He stands at a little over six feet and weighs a hundred and ninety pounds. He had dirty blone hair that is short and always a little messy. His eyes are a deep, emerald green that hold a strange intensity. He doesn't shave often, leaving a layer of stubble on his cheeks and chin. Most would say that he is handsome, in a rugged sort of way. He is always found wearing drab clothing, usually black jeans and a grey t-shirt. Over this he has a black, leather bomber jacket and can usually be seen wearing plain black sneakers. His one piece of jewelry is a silver necklace with a sword pendant that he cherishes above anything else in the world. An oddity about Rayth is that he always wears a pair of black leather gloves, no matter the heat, and never removes the right glove in public. This is because his right hand and arm are badly scarred from a fire. Rayth moves with a casual grace, his life of crime granting him various skills in combat and the thieving arts.

Personality: Rayth is an angry young man; holding a deep hatred for the world that has forsaken him. All he had even wanted in life was to live in happiness, but all the world gave him was pain and sorrow. He feels that the world owes him and he has vowed to take what he wants, no matter who he hurts in the process. He no longer really cares for anything; living for the moment and doing whatever he wants. Still, his criminal past has left him cautious and he knows full well that the police are after him and his Navi.

PET Modifications: Lock Pick ~ Rayth had a friend install an electrical lock pick into his PET, allowing Rayth the ability to open locks that defy his manual attempts. The PET itself is black with a crimson band that circles its side.

NetNavi

Name: Chaos.Exe(Has this been taken before?)
Element: Normal
Type: Wind

Appearance: By Navi standards, Chaos looks to be about twenty two years old though it is hard to tell because of his particular design. Relative to the Net, his is about six feet, five inches tall and weighs around two hundred and fifteen pounds. He wears the standard Navi jumpsuit in black; the shade is so dark to be almost invisible in the shade. Over the jumpsuit is an intricate framework of bones, forming a human skeleton that serves as his armor. His finger tips are completely covered in bone, forming razor sharp claws. Over his armor, Chaos wears a tattered black cloak that is frayed at the ends. Chaos' face is uncovered, his skin pale and gaunt, and his long black hair falls just past his shoulders. Chaos' eyes are pools of complete blackness with small crimson spheres serving as his pupils. The darkness at the corners of his eyes seems to spread out in tendrils, giving his skin in the area a "cracked" look.

Personality: Chaos is crazed and maniacal. He believes his soul to have been corrupted and he revels in the dark path that has opened before him. Chaos enjoys causing pain and suffering in others, loving to slaughter the weak and pervert the innocent. His favorite hobby is to seduce others into his dark world, tempting them with the promise of power as he plans to break them, body and soul until they submit to him.

Custom Weapon: At melee range, Chaos prefers to use his claws, relishing in the act of ripping open a victims flesh. At ranged, Chaos fires crimson beams of energy that derive from his gravitic powers.

Signature Attack: Gravitic Crush ~ Chaos fires an orb of darkness that surrounds the enemy. Crimson energy crackles through the sphere and it crushes the enemy with gravitic energy. Deals 40 damage to one enemy with chance of paralysis. 3TCD

Would still like to keep the vouchers for my SigAttks and my speed upgrade.
Gah, my computer sucks and the image is supah blurry...Though that is probably a good thing. Approved?

Nevermind, I deleted my cookies and allowed the page to reload...I see it now. Thanks...I guess?