The Evil Navi Lair

Suddenly the room filled with an army of 300 navis, all shaped like Gingerbreadmen and wielded giant Candy Cane Rods. One of them, who was elegantly dressed in a Robin Hood esque outfit with a rapier at his side stepped forward.
"I, of the Gingerbread Army is executing an executive order given to me by the head of Fantasyland to kill Micheal!" the leading Gingerbreadman decreed. "Now, can anyone tell me where this Micheal is?"
BBW simply pointed towards the spot next to Fenrir.
"Alright men! CHARGE!" Lead Gingerbreadman yelled as they glowed bright for some time and dashed at Micheal with their giant Candy Cane staffs and whacking at him.

((The bright glow indicates change of data. Therefore, they're able to kill Micheal))
<(Michael isn't even made of data, foo'!)>

Michael sighed as the gingerbreadmen passed through him. "You guys don't know what I am, do you. I'm not made of freakin' data," he said, crossing his arms. "I'm a human. You know, flesh, blood, bones, whatever else there is that humans are made of?" he explained. "No matter what data you guys are made of, there's no way for data to kill flesh and blood. I'm sorry. Though, that acts in reverse too, so I can't hurt you."

"Well, it appears that humans aren't allowed here. Bye," Michael said, snapping his fingers again. The hovercraft duffel bags, now somehow full of stuff again, came to him. He sighed gloomily, then walked out the main entrance, into the endless Net.
The black-skinned Navi glanced down at the very subtle puddle of something that coated the rafter beneath his feet. Normally he wouldn't have seen it, but he could feel his power being siphoned off...he was starting to not like this fortress very much. He crouched down, prodded the puddle with one finger, and rubbed some of the substance between his fingers.

Suddenly he leapt up into the air, pulling his knees all the way up to his chest, and fired a not-so-huge blast of dust data down into the puddle. The rafter broke and fell away underneath the power of the burst, sending the thin sheet of ooze and the piece of dark armour he hadn't previously seen falling down...

...down...

...right onto Fujin.

The plat of armour clanked off the head of the visored Navi. He swayed on his feet, dazed at the sudden attack from above, and turned his head upward.

"What the hell was that--?!"

That was all Fujin could get out before the tattooed Navi crashed down on top of him, bearing them both to the floor with a loud thump.

"That's what you get when you don't ask first, punk!" The black-skinned Navi waved his fist randomly, hoping that it was in the direction of the puddle that had been trying to drain off his strength. Then he groaned and let his head drop, rubbing his back.

"You idiot!"

"Bite me..."
"What is this...?" Murkman started, seeing the energy that the Navi was charging with his free pale eye resting in the film above the rafters. "He's detected me... but dodging will be easy enough..." Murkman shifted the film to leave an open hole where the shot impacted, but unfortunately this did not stop it from smashing the rafter beneath him. "Holy smokes... the fool intends to bring the whole place down...!"

Murkman went falling down with the rafter, quickly shifting back into a puddle: after all, he didn't want to be attached to the surface of the rafter when it impacted to the ground. He felt fairly certain nobody would see him in the cloud of smoke and debris that was raining down, so he quickly hopped from the falling wood and back into his armor, which resounded with a clunk upon the head of the Navi called Fujin. It then landed with a clang on the floor. MurkMan knew that he'd have to use this opportunity to let the aggression die down.

"Hmm... though, these two brothers don't seem to be the best of friends... if only there was a way... to have them do my fighting for me... Well, let's see if the old ways work as effectively..." Murkman sent some of his puddle into a gaseous form, the mist drifting behind the heads of both Navis. Suddenly solidifying into two crumbling hands of igneous rock, they grasped the backs of the Navis' heads and slammed the two face first into each other. Just as quickly as they had formed, the igneous rock evaporated and the residue zipped back into the puddle.

Hoping that the tattooed Navi hadn't connected the puddle to the armor in his head yet, MurkMan drew his foul substance inside the armor's casing. With any luck, the tattooed Navi would be on a wild goose chase.
"She had it coming..." The wolf-man murmured under his breath as he sat crosslegged on the stone. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the ghost kid sitting beside him. The kid was pretty much undetectable; he didn't have a smell, his footfalls made no sound, he didn't even push air out of the way when he moved. A small procession of shoddy gingerbread navis charged through him -- what chances they had never seen him before in their short lives. He idly picked one up on the ground between thumb and forefinger, watching it flail about with its useless cane and tiny rapier before tossing it, disinterested, over his shoulder. Might have been the leader or something before his unfortunate encounter with the stone and ironwork wall. That kid had dropped some pretty unsettling hints... And some pretty blunt facts. If he was telling the truth, if he really was some kind of Ghost in the Machine... The thought made Fenrir's hackles rise. A rafter crashed somewhere nearby, heralding an unusual brawl. "No rest here, it seems..." He sighed, rising to his feet. "Might be fun to get involved in one of these fights... Yeah, just get piss drunk, tear someone's throat open..." Another one of the hapless gingerbread soldiers crumbled under his clawed foot. He padded to the bar, keeping a few feet's distance from the pile of muck fighting two more conventional navis. It wasn't his fight.
Kris' eyes narrowed. She didn't know anything about him, and so that was exactly what she would say: Nothing. She had not come here to try to talk about the old days, or to exchange information.

She had come here to feel alive again, and the team of Navis that had just broken in was exactly the thing for this.

Her rifle fell into her deft hands as if it was made for her arms and her arms only, and in fact it was.
Macaque's cheeks became quite red from her intake on the virtual drinks. She then consumed some more. "Being a navi like me, who works for someone like Goku, you have to be strong in order to be used. I am by far the strongest in his ranks. Unlike the other women here, I actually will be useful in a battle. Sure they have alot of showy moves but I have the strength and speed they don't have. I don't need something flashy. I'm better than that. Master will definitely see soon how wondrous my new techniques are."
Enzuru remained in the rafters and just yawned. "Looks like all the fightings gone....Ah well." He began to drop things he could find down on the other navis' heads, and then hide in the rafters.

He grabbed a rock beside him, and took aim with it. He singled out the wolf Navi, (BBW), and hurled the stone down, cracking him on the back of the head. Enzuru then crouched down, waiting for a response.
The rock simply passed through BBW's head, as he had been eating bunches of Nightmare viruses, and therefore really couldn't be affected by projectile weapons. He stood there, bored, not really noticing the rock.
Enzuru frowned, dissapointed that the rock had no effect. He began to chuck more, larger rocks at him blindly, not to metion inacurately. Essentially, not only did he throw more rocks at BBW, he also ended up nailing the onther navis.

(( : D Children and our antics! ))