Magenta
White
Cyan
Teal
Tan
Indigo
Violet
Azure

I was just goofing around for some of these! Cool, this requires more experimentation!

Edit: Added white. And isn't azure supposed to be blueish? Huh... Guess I was wrong.

Editx2: Tan! I tried Light Red. No beans. Guess there aren't any Red Vs. Blue fans out there.
New color discovered by Knight!

Indian Red.

And yeah, Azure IS supposed to be a blue... the hell?

-Twi
New colors!

Forest Green.
Light Green.
Light Blue.

-Twi
Lime
fuchsia
olive
Lavender, apparently.
Lavender.

-Twi
Apparently, HTML color values work as well. this is 0da2f2.

-Twi
If I may, this should help to get other color codes.

Here.
hahahah, you think you are so clever, let me teach you a lesson.

Now, you know how you mix colors in the html way? You might know something, but did you know there are several ways?

For example, there are names for colors, such as "blue" and "red".

And, there is the RGB way. It involves giving a number from 0 to 255 in each of the colors, like this: RGB(255,50,0)

Now, here comes the relevant way to this lesson. Heximal colors, or Hex for short. You see, the RGB way requires quite some numbers, just to write one color, we have 11 numbers. To effective this (mainly used on small devices or old computers before, but is the "norm" now), a 16-number system is used instead of a 10-number system.

So, you count like this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2A 2B 2C 2D 2E 2F 20 21 ect

This way, instead of having from 0 to 255, we can have from 0 to FF, thus, we only need two numbers instead of three.

Some colors are (we use # to show that these are hex colors and not random text):
#FFFFFF. #FFFFCC. #FFFF99. #FFFF66. #FFFF33. #FFFF00. #FFCCFF. #FFCCCC. #FFCC99. #FFCC66

So, how the heck is all this relevant to anything about strangle colors?

Well, you see, some of those numbers are letters. Thus, writing "febad" for example becomes a perfectly valid number, just like 11. Now, If I use any letters past F, such as H or U they will come to the closest match, namely F.

Thus, writing "Drakim" as a color, will translate into #DFAFFF which is this color since D and A are in hex, but R, K, I and M aren't and are therfore lowered to F.

Now, as I said. Some colors works, such as Blue or Red or even Silver. But, when you come to some strange colors, such as Azure, it will be translated in the same way as Drakim will be.

Bow to my superior knowledge!
Bloody, accidentially, pressed submit instead of Preview. Well, as long as my post is here, let me tell you the story of when we called green orange, and yellow blu-- *stab*

[/old man-like rant]

Anyways, colors are cool.
Brown

... Yeah. For those of us who have no idea how to properly use html. No idea at all.