OOC RP character chat (revived)

Kobo rolls on the floor for some reason, and gets hit in the stomach real hard by something. Then he "berfs" up his stomach (or rather, fridge) contents. And no, they are not covered in puke smile, their perfectly safe to eat. Kobo then gasps as all of his ice cream soaks into the floor "NOO! I WAS SAVING THAT FOR AN ICE CREAM SHOP!"
Red Riding Hood.exe pointed at Timmy and stated, "Your spleen is unnecessary."
Kobo looked up and smiled "Can I have that Spleen so I can start a spleen shop?"
nikko:here! *hands over timmy's spleen to kobo*
Timmy:GIVE ME THAT! *swipes away spleen, suffs it back into body, stiches self up* there, all better.
Nikko:that wasn't your spleen, it was a candyed yam.
timmy:FUCK! *dies*
nikko:YAY!
timmy:*respawns* WTF!?!?
random voice:the fourth wall is nonexistant, no one can die.
Timmy:HOORAY!
nikko:DAMN IT ALL!
Kobo suddenly barfs up something. It was a VERY FAT MET. If scurries off all happy and such before Kobo jumps on it Mario style.
Red Riding Hood.exe looked oddly at the scene.
"I know I'm supposed to be happy and cheerful but... BAN KAI!" Red shouted as blades rose from the ground, turned into thousands of cherry blossoms and proceeded to maul the other people.
Nikko:HEY BITCH! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAWL PEOPLE HERE! BECAUSE I'M A CRAZY CAT BITCH!
Timmy:woah.....all capitals....*flees*
darkstar:ahhh....LET THE INSANITY ENSUE!
"You're wrong!" Red objected pointing at Nikko. "Everybody has the right to maul people!"
Nikko:KILL LITLE RED!!! *jumps at and mauls red*
Darkstar:YES MY PET! KILL EVERYONE!
Red Riding Hood swiftly dodges out of the way and traps Nikko inside a cage.
"Stay there and be a good girl." Red scolded Nikko.